Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

So is ndc selling these? That lakers colorway are womens, will they have a thirteen i'd rather have them instead.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

none of ours came with a hangtag and we got 36 pairs
laugh.gif

I heard that none of the actual retail pairs come with hangtags. 
I got a retail pair and it came with the hang tag
I thought it didn't then I seen it tucked in the shoe really tightly like it was almost not there

Got them in Korea tonight, 179,000 KRW minus tax refund about $150, store got them in the morning and I was the first person to buy them after a full day. Considering ordering another pair on Eastbay this weekend with the gift cards that I wasn't able to buy Concords with.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

He has been doing that the whole time in this thread. 

Well, he was right about the numbers he said local stores would get in the concord thread. If I was in the chi, I'd take what he's saying into consideration.

On another note, I wonder why some pairs are coming with hang tags and some don't? The pairs at FTL, CHMPS, and FTA at my local mall don't have any pairs with the hang tag.

Are you sure he was right on the concord's? Cause I think different. Well I have my info on this release and I know what to do, so I'm out of here till saturday.

From what I remember, he was telling people which malls/stores to avoid because of the low numbers they'd be carrying and he was accused of trying to hype up the kicks. Come release day, all I saw were those same people complaining over the lack of pairs that were available in the area. I'm not saying he's correct this time around, I'm just saying if I was in the chi area, I'd at least take into consideration what he's saying.

Originally Posted by allactshun

So is ndc selling these? That lakers colorway are womens, will they have a thirteen i'd rather have them instead.

Those violet/cyber CW are a GS release, not women's. 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i was going to try and pass on these, but the closer it gets, the more i realize that won't happen

Me too.. i'm excited about these but I'm not going to wait in line just going to try my luck at midnight online

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by DonTito

im going to buy 20 pairs and re-sell them outside the store.
laugh.gif

he will be stuck with at least 18 of them because he will want 230+ after he just paid a lil under $180

i got my pairs last week just got to doing a write up on them today here
the quality is on point i'm not madd at it for being a 2012 Retro. These don't suffer from the weird fitting insoles like the 3's and the leather is supple, and its not glazed like the motorsports, and every leather retro that followed it. i'm gonna wear them out today hopefully they're as comfy as they look

^ Good stuff. From the pairs I was able to check out, I didn't see any QC issues. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

When I was younger, when MJ was retired, Pippen played in a charity game in the offseason and was wearing the Chi X’s….he was on the bench, and he lifted one foot to show the sole, pointed, and then moved his finger like, “come here

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i got my pairs last week just got to doing a write up on them today here
the quality is on point i'm not madd at it for being a 2012 Retro. These don't suffer from the weird fitting insoles like the 3's and the leather is supple, and its not glazed like the motorsports, and every leather retro that followed it. i'm gonna wear them out today hopefully they're as comfy as they look
Those are dope!

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Not worth it IMO, we got them in my store on Tuesday, quality is TURRRIBLE

have not been excited for this release ever since it was confirmed in August. I still dont know. It's either 1 pair or PASS...

Funny how you're the only person who's said that

Originally Posted by Magic1978

exactly, everyone else said they are good.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Magic1978

exactly, everyone else said they are good.

tee hee.
was about to say the same as i read his comment.
SoLeCiTy, could you please elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom