Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by authentic354

one hour and thirty mins away and not even 60 pages!!! concord was at 500 pages!!!

why surprised? I prefer non-hyped releases.....Concords RD was something i never want to relive....

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

I doubt these will sell out down here but I don't want to take a chance......

Same here. I know these aren't the XI's, but these haven't been out since '95 and that usually means they'll sell quickly.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by show time 96

Good Luck to everyone who's planing to cop i know they are highly anticipated  for many 
chicago 10's were never that  high in book like the steel, powder & seattle's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 more but that's just me
Yeah man, that is definitely JUST YOU. lol Most of the older dudes covet the Chi's over all. The steel was a flop when they released. Didn't get too much love until the newer generation adopted them. Now Powder blues and Seattles, definitely up there. 
truth... og steels weren't blowing people away when they first released...when the city series came out....that's when the shoes started selling....of course MJ coming back to the Bulls helped
Right, especially when they got rid of the toe box from the og steels

so wat fellas...
what sz should i get???
XIII white red sz 10.5 fits good
VII bordeaux sz 10.5 fit good

needed to go to sz 11 on XI's...
what sz should i get for the chi X's?

thx for your help!

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

so wat fellas...
what sz should i get???
XIII white red sz 10.5 fits good
VII bordeaux sz 10.5 fit good

needed to go to sz 11 on XI's...
what sz should i get for the chi X's?

thx for your help!
They run true to size (perhaps even a bit big) so a 10 or 10.5 should be fine. I've managed to fit a .5 down on the Xs in the past so if a 10.5 runs out at your local spot I'd get the 10 if I were you bruh.
G'luck.

Originally Posted by KuyaT

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Yeah man, that is definitely JUST YOU. lol Most of the older dudes covet the Chi's over all. The steel was a flop when they released. Didn't get too much love until the newer generation adopted them. Now Powder blues and Seattles, definitely up there. 
truth... og steels weren't blowing people away when they first released...when the city series came out....that's when the shoes started selling....of course MJ coming back to the Bulls helped
Right, especially when they got rid of the toe box from the og steels

imo i liked the extra layer of leather on the OG Steels....but MJ wanted clean tips on the toe box
edit: less than 10 mins

Originally Posted by super23freak

Same here. I know these aren't the XI's, but these haven't been out since '95 and that usually means they'll sell quickly.
Bordeauxs? 

Originally Posted by super23freak

True but the Bordeaux's sat down here for quiet a while, I think I'm just going to wait until tomorrow 
nerd.gif

anyone have any advice getting through on phone to champs? Got a damn merch credit card have to order over phone been busy since 10:45!

Wanted these 17 years ago, I remember I saw em in the window, told my mom thats the show I want, we was school clothes shopping and I saw these, but of course they didn't have my size, I be damn if I miss out on these again! I'm coppin

damn nikestore twitter is acting up for me....guess i will have to look for a link on here or keep refreshing NDC page.....or eastbay

Back
Top Bottom