Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jbizzle

Originally Posted by Hartattack52

did anyone get an email from finish line? Their website kicked me out after I placed my order. I never got an order #, but my credit card was charged.

Finishline is wack, I ordered the Concords through them paypal said pending but never got the shoes. Bought these yesterday through Finishline (so I think) but pending again. Usually means you're +**$%* when you see pending.
Yeah, my order was cancelled. Looks like I won't be getting them then. The 2 FL around me didn't get any 
mad.gif

Got ot to the mall at 5:30 expecting chaos but copped these in about 3 minutes after stepping in the mall everyone ran to and when i say ran i mean ran to footaction i lied and said footlocker opened at 8 to get people off my trail walked down there got them within 2 minutes the manager let me try on like three pair until i found the right fit. Cant complain.

Happy I got my two pair, one had the hangtag and the other didnt

The pair from Champs didnt have the hangtag and the one from my mom and pop store did

Why I don't know, hopefully those who wanted were able to grab a pair

10 min til they let us in the mall probably 20 people in line bunch of police here gave us a speech about "we're not having incident this time" they're making a super big deal out of this I'm chillen at the front of the line, my son shut all these guys down with his concords on
laugh.gif

Got my NDC confirmation about 12:30a. 9.5 sold out with quickness went back and added a 10 and checked out. May stop by the mall for a 9.5, but not stressing it.

it always funny to hear niketalk talk about its going to be a easy cop. People most forget the shoe market that we are in today. Where many of the people who buy the shoes are just looking for the resell value of it and not the love of the shoe. So expect anything when a shoe is a tossed around with the word limited on it or even sometime general. So the resellers are just gonna buy for future profit cause they know people gonna say i missed out on the shoe and try to find them. That clicks in reseller i can charge this person however much i want cause he wants that bad. I say that to this there will never a so called EASY COP FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!

I still can't believe how this went down. Really thought I'd be able to cop a pair online. This was just a Concords deja vu…

I was able to get mine, but just for future reference:

For those of you who copped on NDC, am I the only one who the kicks didn't even show up on the site til about 12:15 EST? Or is there another way to get to them besides the search function and/ or clicking new releases, jordan, shoes, etc?

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I still can't believe how this went down. Really thought I'd be able to cop a pair online. This was just a Concords deja vu…

Right? Everybody's a "sneakerhead" nowadays.
I thought this "GR" would at least sit until the morning after. Copping shoes have gotten much tougher. 
indifferent.gif

Hope finishline restocks like usual. 
eyes.gif

They dropped right at midnight. The link is put up on Nikes twitter right beforehand. I don't have a twitter account, but anyone can see what they tweet. My pair was copped by 12:06 and got confirmation 30 min later.

Waited two and half hours on eastbay last night, got my pairs. Walked into my mall this morning and there was like 20 people total for the 3 stores that got them. So I got another pair. Wasn't expecting such an easy cop after the eastbay fiasco.

just curious how the quality and look of evry1 else pairs are????......i see they put a pebbled leather on these instead of the smooth like the OG's and i didnt check my pair untill i got home and noticed the leather is smoother and hardly pebbled @ the tip of 1 shoe more so than the other and its really noticeable!!!....gonna go back and try and exchange em for another pair......nike/jordan jackin up prices and putin out *$%#++ quality 
mad.gif

hats of to them people in NJ that went out during the snow to cop 'em...

wasn't planning on buying them online since I thought I could cop 'em in store today... turns out I was wrong, sold out within the hour SMH

Just got back from my local Modell's in Brooklyn.  When I got there, I was like the 8th person in line.  Relatively easy cop

6736019441_0b133cebea.jpg

6736020487_a86671361f.jpg

How is Houston doing? I'm about to go the mall right now. Heading to First Colony.

It's actually pretty impressive that these were only $160, cosidering that 17 years ago they retailed for $135. It's nowhere near as outrageous as the XI's markup since the initial release; they went from $125 in 1995, to $180 in 2011.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

It's actually pretty impressive that these were only $160, cosidering that 17 years ago they retailed for $135. It's nowhere near as outrageous as the XI's markup since the initial release; they went from $125 in 1995, to $180 in 2011.

Yeah and back the 125 was the max.

military discount, got mine for 128, i didnt expect that and im glad i scooped mine. easy cop and im good now

Back
Top Bottom