Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by loubrock

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
where the hell in ny is this 
glad i paid $200.00 almost 2 weeks ago

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

military discount, got mine for 128, i didnt expect that and im glad i scooped mine. easy cop and im good now
gotta love that military discount
pimp.gif

very little hype. people are still burnt out from the cords and saving themselves for the cements. these should be the easy cop this year.

military discount, got mine for 128, i didnt expect that and im glad i scooped mine. easy cop and im good now

What store let you use your military discount?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

gotta love that military discount
pimp.gif

Man I never get to use military discount on release day kicks, shid I barely get to use it after release day. Lucky guys you are.

Called footlocker and nike 1800 numbers all sold out, last shots been on the sheleves for weeks and these sell out, @$ ridiculous

Don't think this was a general release. All the malls around me got one pair of 9.5 each. Didn't get a chance to check any stores in university mall though.

Originally Posted by Barry914

Called footlocker and nike 1800 numbers all sold out, last shots been on the sheleves for weeks and these sell out, @&#$ ridiculous
i hope u wasn't implyin that da last shots hold a candle to these....

Easy cop for me this morning, used the FootLocker $25 off of $100 and total came out to 144.

Not terrible quality, but not amazing. Pretty much what is expected these days from Jordan Brand.

Waited an hour, got my size....I'm happy

These look a lot better in person IMO

I almost slept. There were 30-40 people in line, more people were in line for these than the cements last Janaury.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

very little hype. people are still burnt out from the cords and saving themselves for the cements. these should be the easy cop this year.

Not easy, these aren't lasting the first hour, and I doubt a day in most places. Quite a few people had to turn around and go to another store when they started handing out sizes.

Easy cop for me in stores. Still waiting on my confirmation email from NDC though. I purchased at 12:02AM so hopefully it goes through.

Did anyone else get their confirmation email from Nike?
Here's my pair 
pimp.gif

sc46mq.jpg

Yea, I ordered from NDC at 12:02 am EST...and got the order confirmation like 15 Minutes later.

Originally Posted by carmine23

Mine didn't come with the hand tag ..smh

I had a hang tag

Did you check inside the sneaker. Mine was buried under the cardboard insert.

Originally Posted by nobody133

I was able to get mine, but just for future reference:

For those of you who copped on NDC, am I the only one who the kicks didn't even show up on the site til about 12:15 EST? Or is there another way to get to them besides the search function and/ or clicking new releases, jordan, shoes, etc?
The key is to follow the @NikeStore Twitter account as they post the link immediately as it goes up for sale. I've never been able to search and find it, only by clicking the link their Twitter account posts. Hope that helps others and you in the future.

Originally Posted by ohboy

Yea, I ordered from NDC at 12:02 am EST...and got the order confirmation like 15 Minutes later.
J0rdanXIII wrote:
^^ yes received it 30min after I ordered
How many pairs did you guys purchase? I copped 2 at 12:02 AM but didn't get any email. Maybe because I got greedy?

I'm not goin to lie & say that this was an easy cop but if u did your homework u'll b ok... I'm n Miami & i didnt bother callin around & went to pembroke lakes mall & the line was nuts. No point of stayin there so I went to a local FTL & got the last 9.5. I guess it depends where u live b/c from wat I was hearin in the line stores were sellin out within 30 minutes for common sizes. Well I guess u can say that happen w/ me too lol

Back
Top Bottom