Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by DunkSB4Life

Looking for a size 9.5.....

good luck homie....me 2 
nerd.gif

My foot action said they got 18 pr today....when I called last night, the girl said they had 3 in each size & employees weren't hopping on these.
Something sounded fishy.... I got my size & I was #7 in line this morning. Easy copy, but no hang tag. :-( For paying $172 with tax, they could at least include the tag. Dayum!
Does feel narrow as everyone has mentioned.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Any spots in ATL that still has these?
Your best bet would be to call all the ones that you could make it to and check. Hopefully you got your pair. It shouldn't have been hard to get in the A.
Hibbett in hampton got a 12 and a 13. the one in Griffin got the same. also try Greenbirar Footaction.

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Tried to use the coupon but they wouldn't let me unless it was printed out. Then he said it has to be addressed to you not a 3rd party. Oh wells tried to save some money on these. Xs came out pretty clean with hang tag & soft pebbled leather. Fit kinda small though but can deal with my true to size. Pippen on my mind & 45 Vs Pacers is what I remember.

need this picture on a t-shirt
pimp.gif

It is a Classic Pic
pimp.gif

Looks like many of these NT vets were wrong claiming these would get the WC III treatment from last year. I got my pair with ease, but it seemed like everyone was convinced they would be an easy cop. It was definitely easy if you were smart enough, but they sold out with the quickness. It'd be interesting to find out what Nike's inventory was for these compared to other retros.

Around here (San Jose, Bay Area) it was only difficult because each store got such a limited quantity but in terms of it being a "general release", 5 different stores in the mall got them.

28lxseu.jpg

Ended up getting two pairs, so I'm all good. Probably won't wear them until summertime, but these things better not squeak like the 05 retros!

was able to cop about a half hour past midnight pst on eastbay. the timer started off at about 8 hours and I was able to get to checkout in about a hour and a half. i was also on hold over the phone for about the same time. def beats having to wake up early and/or line up in the rain.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by moundraised23

good luck homie....me 2 
nerd.gif
Found a 9.5 45min ago. Didn't think these would be around until the afternoon.
There's somebody "finding" a 10 somewhere too, but then there's dudes that drive all through the city, call everybody and their momma, get pulled over and cited for trying to elude the police while trying to "find" theirs and go home empty handed.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by maluah

So u guys pay $160 plus tax (plus shipping if applicable) for them where u getting:1. regular jordan box2. No hang tag on some pairs3. Run narrow, so you need to take the insoles outHem........

What do the box and a lousy hangtag ($1 in materials) have to do with anything
eyes.gif
- theyre shoes. Some people are straight brainwashed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 for real man; I don't even care if I don't get the box...just give me the shoes 
I just picked up another pair of white cement 3's for retail a year later because they didn't have the box; the box literally makes them go for $50+ more

Originally Posted by southwestern

@ ohshoefreak....Champs has shirts that match the bottom of the shoe

EDIT: i just checked Champs online and they dont have the shirts there, but i'll post a picture of  the shirts that a Champs near me has in-store later.
appreciate it!

Originally Posted by bhakc001

was able to cop about a half hour past midnight pst on eastbay. the timer started off at about 8 hours and I was able to get to checkout in about a hour and a half. i was also on hold over the phone for about the same time. def beats having to wake up early and/or line up in the rain.

Same here. I logged onto eastbay at about 9pm PST and the website crashed. Tried around 12.45am PST and was able to add 2 Sz.10.5's.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by moundraised23

good luck homie....me 2 
nerd.gif
Found a 9.5 45min ago. Didn't think these would be around until the afternoon.

good %@#$, i aint eeeen mad....my search continues.............................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom