Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by ijapino

Niketalk 10th Anniversary shirts....Who still got theirs?
I need that shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mail/UPS was good to me today. LeBron 9 Chinas, Jordan Xs, and KD IV YOTDs all sitting on my doorstep when I came home. Pictures coming shortly. Today was a good day.

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i just noticed my shoes shipped from memphis? the guy told me they were going to be coming from Oregon

i didnt know there was a nike headquarters in memphis

THERE ARE 2 NIKE FACTORIES/DISTRIBUTION CENTERS IN MEMPHIS. ONE OFF SHELBY DR. ON TUGGLE AND ANOTHER RIGHT OFF WINCHESTER. YOUR SHOES MORE THAN LIKELY WERE PICKED AND SHIPPED FROM THE NIKE FACTORY ON TUGGLE.

THE OLD DAYS OF PEOPLE HITTING UP THE NIKE TRAIN SHIPMENTS IN MEMPHIS....RUTHLESS
laugh.gif

haha! what u know about people hitting the trains up for the "early releases"?! lol. back before there was an air randy. memories.

miss those days. used to get shoes early for around $80.

ups just dropped mine off. i ordered from NDC and, for those who care, the hang tag was stuffed in the shoe. i remember many pages back someone posted that NDC's twitter page said they weren't gonna be included. i guess these were randomized as well.

Even though many have posted pics I just got mine today and was very happy. Everyone says that these were easy cop, but when you live where I do, nothing is easy. Also with my schedule nothing is easy. Cant wait for pair #2 to arrive

400989_10151215274460235_673145234_22919112_308422839_n.jpg

man im torn as to whether to let go of my pair with the "Champio_ship" on the bottom. There's something comedic yet intriguing about it. gives the shoe a little more character.

i swear yall dudes are up all night wondering if a package moved? these people only ship during business hours lol.

just got my pair from SLA and surprised how fast the shipping was.... shoes are great my only complaint is the box is OD big for no reason 
30t6p3b.gif

ndc order just shipped...no email, but checked my order status again online and they're suppose to come on monday...im in cali! YEE

Wish I would have copped that #NT 10th year anniversary shirt..I slept because I didn't think the Chicago 10s were comin out again
frown.gif

Anyone know where to get those red and black Jordan laces they were talking about a few pages back? They look dope in those pics

I'm kind of pissed I ship all of my kicks to my wife's job and my X's come in tomorrow but shes off til Monday. I have those and my concords coming in tomorrow. Her supervisor is a shady broad hopefully the old bitter *#%*% signs for my packages and LOCKS the !%$!%$+ up!!! Can't have the facilities dudes mopping floors in my jay's

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

cant find these anywhere in NYC

NYC heads, thou shall stay salty no more. THIS THURSDAY there will be a restock on the chicagos at footaction on 34th (a little birdie told me
happy.gif
) just thought yall should know....

Back
Top Bottom