Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

NYC HEADS Like I said a couple of days back about footaction on 34th street. They are having the restock RIGHT NOW. Idk if it's too late to get in line but there is currently a line outside, whoever still wants a pair get your *** over there NOW....... peace

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by StillIn729

sneakers crease; just throwing it out there
I'm not trippin over that - moreso the pebbled leather detailing isnt throughout the whole upper.  I wasn't sure if that was the case on all pairs

There have been a couple people complaining that the leather isn't consistently pebbled through out the shoe esp. the toe box.  It wasn't the case for all the shoes.  Just typical JB.
My 2005 Flint 13s are exactly the same way: left foot looks almost like smooth leather on the toebox, right is pebbled.  It happens I guess.

Originally Posted by cyberdudeinthenude

WIN!!

Nike Town London didn't have any Size 14's, I complained, got a pair shipped express to the store for me to pick up...40% off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Always complain...always make your point heard to Nike

Sad but it's true when it comes to Nike.

Received my pair from NDC as well....hang tag or not, I agree with a lot you that they are very nice in person

Got my order from NDC and all is well (even got the hang tag!). I was wondering if the missing "N" is on ALL size 14's are there are some with it? Anyone know?

Those of you who got lucky enough to grab the "very limited" pairs back up on FinishLine were just that, lucky! This is not a restock but the few pairs that got returned due to credit card declines. returns, or fraudulant activity. You may see a few more come up but only in a couple sizes. Good luck to those still searching!!!

Originally Posted by eltouha

These are my chicago x's. There are many like them, but this pair is mine.
My chicago xs are my best friend. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life.
My chicago xs, without me, are useless. Without my chicago xs, I am useless. I must wear my chicago xs true. I must rock them straighter than my enemy who is trying to pwn me. I must wear them before he wears his. I will...

photo and shoes thanks to baby jumpman.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   well executed!!

Originally Posted by gyeah

Got my order from NDC and all is well (even got the hang tag!). I was wondering if the missing "N" is on ALL size 14's are there are some with it? Anyone know?
I'll be able to tell you tomorrow when my size 14 comes from NDC! I sure hope it doesn't look like that.
eyes.gif
. But like I've read, complain to Nike and maybe they'll give you a discount for future purchase

In the description on Finish Line, they say the shoe features a leather upper with some suede.  I couldn't think of any suede on these so I looked at my pair and didn't see any.  There's no suede on this shoe, right?  Or am I just crazy lmao.

Finish Line is ******ed...they cancel orders very often and now describe shoes incorrectly...and their smaller stores just get one size run of shoes...

They have a size 10.5 on that SkipToMyShoe site.

I normally wear a size 11.

Should I get these, or will they be too small?

They're only $195!

Please help and hurry!

^ Damn.

& I thought I'll be able to get buy.

Well thanks man.

Just got excited and wanted to jump on whatever I could get.

Hopefully an 11 comes up and it is't over $200.

Its not that I'm cheap, I just don't wanna be raped.

Back
Top Bottom