Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

just got my 3 kids there pair today. my wife is going to be pissed especially since im spending money and were suppose to be going to Vegas next weekend.

Yes, they fit narrow. Maybe they'll stretch?
I wear a 10/10.5 in most Jordans, but I seriously feel like I needed an 11 here.

Yeah all X's are tight because of the elastic straps over the top.I always go a size up with X's

I hope you mean a half a size up.

But IMO that just causes more creasing, because of so much extra room in the toe box. If you did that, I would get some sneaker shields.

X's always fit snug but I never minded them. Im not one of those dudes rocking 3 different sizes. I go with a 13 every time.

I finally sold my extra pair of these. Met up with homie off CL. He wanted to meet at the AAA, which is where he works. I hit him with the "Ain't that where the Heat play", and he just said "Yeah". That's what I get for trying to be funny.

chi town X's was a easy cop for the most part was only like 20 ppl before they open the door @ mall 
1ec15b286628dab7854995b152734d1ddb61d4e.jpg
1ec15b286628dab7854995b152734d1ddb61d4e.jpg

*Looks around first* Appears that the coast is clear. *whispers* still waiting on hangtag from ndc. I love this shoe with a passion, yea its tight but once u get in everything is allllright. U can also relate that to other things in life lol

just got my pair today, i went true to size...they fit real narrow but i still have space in the toe box area..overall satisfied with the sneakers

Has anybody heard of the idea of snipping the the elastic straps to give the shoe a more comfortable fit? Some dude i know that works in a sneaker store said he did it and they feel 10 times better. I also thought maybe the shoe would look better cause you can widen them out and give some style to the laces. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats the best price out there for a size 11? still want these pretty bad.
Don't tell me you struck out on the Cements too. (i kid)
Let me see if any spot around the area still has this.
Last time I check there was still some pairs floating around. (don't quote me on this)

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats the best price out there for a size 11? still want these pretty bad.
Don't tell me you struck out on the Cements too. (i kid)
Let me see if any spot around the area still has this.
Last time I check there was still some pairs floating around. (don't quote me on this)

Yea i missed out on the cements
30t6p3b.gif
now im just looking to get these for the right price while i wait for the price on the IVs to drop.

Back
Top Bottom