Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Ive had these sitting around for about 3 weeks, and just tried one on today. I honestly can say that I do not like how they look on my feet AT ALL lol. So Im thinkin about letting mine go. After I get my hangtags of course!!!

Originally Posted by jordanologist84

Ive had these sitting around for about 3 weeks, and just tried one on today. I honestly can say that I do not like how they look on my feet AT ALL lol. So Im thinkin about letting mine go. After I get my hangtags of course!!!

Really?
I think they look AMAZING on feet.

But, to all their own.

Got my tags today:
5f41676799b96fd6604b14688e29195857a8e754_r.jpg

Not as frustrated with Nike/JB as I was lol

What happen with the ebay deal. you mind sharing your experience with us. so we could learn from your unfortunate demize

I had won a auction for two pairs of shoes. the seller sends me his number. I call him he offers two for one on shipping cost if we pay through paypal. Tells me to cancel the transaction first. Then he will send the invoice for them matching the single shipping cost. So I cancel and he never responds with an invoice, or refund of my money. Now I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get my refund now. Bummed.

Hey, airBOZretroIII why are you acting insentive towards the man's issue thats just wrong. in fact, if you would of encountered this predicament im sure you would like to world to know your pain in hopes of someone finding the solution. so whats the problem. Im sure,crocodile dundee has a heart so whats your excuse. As for Cliffysam, i feel your pain. all ican tell you is see if the seller is located around the area, maybe your personal visit would change things. if he lives in another state or overseas, try to muster up documentation, everything yall talked about from day one and bring it to paypal. i wish you the best of luck in the course of action you choose to follow

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Hey, airBOZretroIII why are you acting insentive towards the man's issue thats just wrong. in fact, if you would of encountered this predicament im sure you would like to world to know your pain in hopes of someone finding the solution. so whats the problem. Im sure,crocodile dundee has a heart so whats your excuse. As for Cliffysam, i feel your pain. all ican tell you is see if the seller is located around the area, maybe your personal visit would change things. if he lives in another state or overseas, try to muster up documentation, everything yall talked about from day one and bring it to paypal. i wish you the best of luck in the course of action you choose to follow

Thanks man!

I guess JB learned from their fiasco with the tags of the X's, cause apparently the same didn't happen with the Old Royal's or WC's.

So i thought id share this idea i had that i didnt go through with. Im a UMass student and a couple weeks ago Victor Cruz came to a bball game and i was thinking of getting him to sign a pair of Js for me. The only pair DS i had up at school with me was some chicagos... Not knowing how easy it would be i didnt want to carry around a box of kicks to the game. Anyway if I did i could have easily gotten them signed because he was showing mad love to the fans. Since i have multiple pairs of these i look back and think i should have done it because it would have been a nice addition to my collection. But owell i guess you live and you learn.

Just got my refund back from eastbay couple days ago so they should have a size 12 pair if anyone is still looking

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Simple question as there is a concord aftermath thread but I have deleted it now so you senSItive people can RELAX.
As for croc dundee
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You're a GENIUS

Want a solution to your problem???
As all the BEASTS on this forum say, DO YOUR HOMEWORK CLIFF. (Hope that doesn't OFFEND you MH)
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

So i thought id share this idea i had that i didnt go through with. Im a UMass student and a couple weeks ago Victor Cruz came to a bball game and i was thinking of getting him to sign a pair of Js for me. The only pair DS i had up at school with me was some chicagos... Not knowing how easy it would be i didnt want to carry around a box of kicks to the game. Anyway if I did i could have easily gotten them signed because he was showing mad love to the fans. Since i have multiple pairs of these i look back and think i should have done it because it would have been a nice addition to my collection. But owell i guess you live and you learn.
Victor Cruz signature on Chi X's? Why?
I never really understand guys getting their shoe(s) signed by other athlete.
I can understand if its the athlete's PEs or something but this totally unrelated.
Just saying.

Hey just a heads up...I bought 2 pair of Chicago X's, a size 10.5 and an 11. My size 11 didn't come with a hangtag. I emailed nike, a day or 2 after buying them and requested a hangtag be sent and they complied. I JUST got my hangtag yesterday. So for those that are waiting, it takes a GOOD 5 weeks for that hangtag to arrive, but it WILL come.

Back
Top Bottom