Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I bought a pair of Levi 501s and rocked them with the Shadows yesterday. It was a great look. Bow Wow came into my store yesterday and even commented onthem."Yo,I see you got that Jordan Pack,Thats Wassup." Im going to rock the 13's today and see who notices..lol

As far as trying to "hook" people up, I did last year with the Olive 5s.

It was def. appreciated. Those are one of my favorite pairs. I'd be happy to return the favor if you ever need anything, but we don't get much limitedor LS stuff in my area.

a hookup is retail or a lil over retail some people dont realize that
smh.gif
.... that is what you call a hookup not 100 or more over retail
eyes.gif
... and no im not makin this an indirect buy and sell comment im just stating the facts... i already got my pack comin on thurs so need forme to get another smell me
wink.gif

i actually like this box better than the DMP and BMP boxes..

and damn, Ron, your Post Count is insane..
eek.gif

A hook-up is getting it for less than retail IMO......Why dont ya'll make a post in b/s/t forum for those who lost out?

why wouldnt they? i have goten mine from Finishline a few times on the monday after a big release. That's why I kept checking it this morning.

anyone notice that the countdown run small i have the 13 flints(size 10) and the the countdown 13s size 10.5 and they look smaller compare to the size 10flints

just found a $15 off code that's still working. Not much, but still less than retail after shipping.

Dayumn... Anyone who didn't cop better hop onto Finishline. Sizes are available....$292, can't beat that with a baseball bat!

Back
Top Bottom