Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just got a confirmation email from ui that my pair has shipped. sweet.

good luck to all the nt fam coppin pairs, especially those campin. sad to think that some heads may die tonight over kicks.

wow nt you have been off the internet since i got to wk @ 9am
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
worse than eastbay
laugh.gif

Camping out for 2+ days is probably completely unnecessary, lining up a few hours early is completely necessary though. Although I guess you could argue that people should've just stepped up their online game.

Did anyone order from sneakerpost? I ordered from them on the 20th got a confirmation from paypal but status on my account say not shipped yet. Anyone had a problem with these guys? first time ordering from them.

Got my wellgosh confirmation but they didn't change my state to california still says canada. Anyone else have the problem

Originally Posted by bigruss

if you do overnight shipping on eastbay or NDC will it come in before christmas?

if you pay +$25 & i still doubt they will arrive on time

We apologies for any inconvenience, but we only do this in your best interest.

Price for the Jordan 11 (200,00 €) + shipping (36,00 €) = total 236,00 € |

Now Available: US 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11

Originally Posted by bigsupa

QCM...

80+ PPL...

SMH...

30t6p3b.gif

damnit man. Theres 80 people there now already? That was my plan B, guess I need a plan C now. You online there Bigsupa ?

cant wait til this release is over and everything goes back to normal people who usually don't care about sneakers go back into hibernation til next year
smile.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Do people realize this is a GR...this camping and lining up is so unecessary. I understand that the shoe will not lose its value in the long run but people are really messing up the game...

i would say the camping is unnecessary but lining up is a must for most people who want them tomorrow...i just wonder how many people lined up in these pics realize that they DO have other options...

Thaw what I'm saying. It already crazy here in Houston man. Dudes slept in the rain outside last night! Lol I'm going this evening so good luck to all!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by riddla713

was anybody in houston at almeda waiting for a ticket? i heard the cops/security started handing out tickets from the back of the line and alot of people in the front who waited for hours didnt get a ticket. is that true or what?

I was there, and this is true. Started givin out tickets to the end of the line. SMDH

Dats totally messed up...I just left Athlete's Foot an hr ago. They handed out 100 tickets....I'm number 95!! Imma see what I can accomplish 2nite.....

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Do people realize this is a GR...this camping and lining up is so unecessary. I understand that the shoe will not lose its value in the long run but people are really messing up the game...

i would say the camping is unnecessary but lining up is a must for most people who want them tomorrow...i just wonder how many people lined up in these pics realize that they DO have other options...

Thaw what I'm saying. It already crazy here in Houston man. Dudes slept in the rain outside last night! Lol I'm going this evening so good luck to all!

Gonna get to Niketown CHI tonight around 7 or 8, hoping that's early enough. According to the manager there, they are limiting sales to 1 per customer. If you want multiple you will have to go back to the back of the line and go through again.

Champs in Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg) is opening at either 5am or 7am (depending on who you talk to), allowing lines to start at 11pm or midnight (again, depending on who you talk to).

*@%+% Sporting Goods (Lombard & Schaumburg) does not have them in stock as of yet, chances are they will not have them BUT they do have a freight truck coming tonight. They had the black 3s a few weeks ago so there is a slim chance they may receive them.

Anyone in the Chicago area have any word on lines anywhere (saw the post about Fox Valley) in the West/NW burbs or Niketown?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

here all my CHI NTers gonna be? anyone else at River Oaks like me?

Are they opening at midnight? Called the Champs at woodfield and they said they're opening at 4

Originally Posted by sf savage

Got my wellgosh confirmation but they didn't change my state to california still says canada. Anyone else have the problem

Same. No shipping # either ... 
eyes.gif
 The country does still say United States, plus my address is verified through PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom