Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well..Good night y'all...Gotta wake up early tomorrow morning...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by j o 19

SITTING IN CLASS... SIGNED UP FOR THE EMAIL FROM SFSC... CLASS ENDS AND THEYRE SOLD OUT.. +*%.. THIS IS GETTIN FRUSTRATING ---__----

WAssup Jo Jo luv-foamposite queen!!! I got 07 royal foams off u for $260 back in 07-still on iccce. Didn't know you were still in the shoe game!! You had a serious collection; toughest female shoe game I've ever seen !! Msg me and let me know what sz u need and I'll try to help u out with a pair for this release:smile: always thankful for u helpin me out with my royals!
WOAH.. IM NOT A FEMALE LMAO... I LET SOME ROYAL FOAMS GO BUT THAT WAS BACK IN 09... I DID HELP SOME NT'ERS LOCK DOWN PAIRS AT A SPOT IN 07 FOR RETAIL THO... 
wow thats pretty awkward
roll.gif
. foamposite Queen, toughest female..
laugh.gif

just got notice from UPS that my sneakerhead order scheduled for monday has been upgraded and will be here tomorrow. great customer service !! WORTH EVERY CENT !!

I know nba.com is getting them, but are they going to drop early? Or just the at midnight eastern time on the 23rd?

Dude's said they've been charged custom fees from END, SNS and what else?

I've never ordered from UI but I just found this on their site:

International Shipping Costs:

International Shipping Flat Rates – No matter how much you buy! (exception to this is if the parcel exceeds our weight barrier, If this happens we will contact the customer and request further funds. If you live outside the EU then you will usually incur customs charges,this is out of our control, and is a cost to you the customer. Please note we do not make any money from delivery

Reconsidering my UI pair now?

Originally Posted by macnificent7

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

^ Correct....just got my fedex customs bill for the Black Cement 3's from SNS yesterday.  Had to do with the value of the shoes in total being over $250 and them forgetting to fill out a shoe declaration form as a gift.  They recently changed from UPS to Fedex evidentally.
Did you order both of your pairs from SNS at the same time and it came in one big box? Or did you order them individually and they sent it to you as smaller shipments?
-Drew

I would like to know this as well.

I ordered mine at the same time and they were shipped together.

Remember customs fees are NOT up to the store youre buying from. its up to the US Customs and Border Patrol. Depending on the size of your package and the value of it

I'm not going to even stress it, I'll just handle the custom fee when they arrive

I gotta work during that timely release but Good Luck to the early birds
pimp.gif

i canvased my local shopping avenue in brooklyn today. Jimmy jazz and hyperactive are opening early it seems but are "unsure" of the amount per size they will recieve. the cell phone x sneaker stores are changing $ 320 
roll.gif
a pair. The Foot locker by me i am losing faith in due to the fact that i have a feeling employees may scoop up alot of pairs and leave very few for customers. Ive already asked to come in late next friday to work. Thursday evenning i will be waiting to purchase online if not i will brave the beasts at either footlocker or hyperactive/jimmy jazz. To my luck though one legit mom and pop store whom got their pairs and were selling held me down with a childrens sz for 65.Not bad considering footlocker may try and stop me from copping my sz and a smaller sz being that i would be purchasing two pairs.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by roeballer

Well for all my Charlotte NC ppl keep your eye open for the Bobcat team store, season tix holder get first pick @ 11:30 and the general public and noon. alot of people forget they sell Jordans. I went in today and they still had a good selection of cement 3's. They already had the tee shirts and socks out if your interested

Damn, my boy is a season tickets to Bobcats.

yea and season tix holder get theirs reserved and dont have to deal with all the nonsense. and they also get a 15% discount on all new release too. i doubt many ppl show up there. alot of people are going to northlake and Concord mills and that new house of hoops in southpark. where are you headed for yours?

Good luck to everyone copping tomorrow. I heard that SNS only received 80 pairs of the Concords compared to the 450 pairs they received for the Black Cements. Best of luck to all of you. 
pimp.gif

-Drew 

Back
Top Bottom