Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

When are H-S shipping out and how long does it take to get them

H-S said that they will start shipping on the 27th. Then it says on their site that it takes 2-5 business days to be delivered to the U.S.
-Drew

Drew, with CT, they have always double boxed. and never had a customs issue. But i have always only order 1 pair per order. which is what i did with this release. 2 orders of 1 pair per.
Made a mistake ordering 2 pairs per order from other sites which will probably create a customs fee for me for some of the packages. hope this helps
Thanks dude. Appreciate the help.
I did the same as well. I called the guy from H-S and he suggested ordering my pairs in two separate orders so that there would be less of a chance of customs flagging my shipment. Whew! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

was able to order my size after 45 min wait on CT but am hoping they go through and dont get cancelled like my wellgosh and sns orders.

thanks for the CT link a few pages back. Was able to get an order through for another friend. If it gets cancelled, oh well. It's just a shoe.

I do appreciate those NT members that are posting links on this thread. I have yet to contribute in any way so I gues I'm considered a lurker too. But I appreciate it. Thx

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I finally got through but I immediately got a cancelation e-mail saying the link wasn't suppose to be live. Refund already went through via Paypal. Hope everyone else gets theres.

the email actually stated it was an error? anyone else get the same email?
i remember ndc going live with the cdp xi/xii in error and cancelling everyone's orders.

I finally got through but I immediately got a cancelation e-mail saying the link wasn't suppose to be live. Refund already went through via Paypal. Hope everyone else gets theres.

could you copy the email on here so we can see what it said?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

the email actually stated it was an error? anyone else get the same email?
i remember ndc going live with the cdp xi/xii in error and cancelling everyone's orders.

not everyones.... people still had pairs shipped...i believe cincybcats (whatever his nt name is/was) got pairs delievered.....hopefully CT wasnt a mistake, and fulfills orders

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

that PM list was a mess... it was originally an email thread but everyone just sent me a PM saying to PM them... why?  so we can give them live links before everyone else even though they contribute nothing?  forget that 
roll.gif

let's just say those who do contribute are all locked in as far as this release goes 
nerd.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

15 perrs baby. bring on the hate, not bragging, just good research and homework
devil.gif
devil.gif
Never will I hate on you bruh! You dropped that video with that fine Latina hottie in the 11's! Your stock is still high with me
she a pronstar, Abella Anderson. check her out. shes got way better videos
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Hey guys I'm no lurker, I'm looking for a size 14 in these (TO WEAR) so I'd really appreciate it if someone could PM me some sites like CT that are gonna have these at a good price. And I will not share that info with anybody but myself, BIBLE. Also I'm usually a size 13 in jordans but how do these fit? I've been hearing true to size... Any info would be appreciated!!

Originally Posted by JFlick

Originally Posted by proballer

I got a size 11 with a discount on CT came out to £99.00 shipped!! Not my size but that's ok itll work out.
After about 2 hours of trying with 1 size 11 in my cart I gave up, then I checked my email for 15% off my next purchase with CT, so I went back in and I finally made to the 
order confirmation page at a total of £93.50 GBP, I hope my order actually goes through!!!!
Did the same after seeing your post. Hopefully it goes through 

Trunks, how did you even know about CT? Like I'm just a dude who's looking to land 1 pair of these babies at a reasonable price, if someone could PM some sites like CT you'd make my holidays alottttt better. Getting these shoes shouldn't be stress, but I guess that's what Nike is going for 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Hey guys I'm no lurker, I'm looking for a size 14 in these (TO WEAR) so I'd really appreciate it if someone could PM me some sites like CT that are gonna have these at a good price. And I will not share that info with anybody but myself, BIBLE. Also I'm usually a size 13 in jordans but how do these fit? I've been hearing true to size... Any info would be appreciated!!

In the same court as you. Some good info from a lot of posters on here. But alot of the foreign sites don't have 14's. The hunt continues

Trunks, how did you even know about CT? Like I'm just a dude who's looking to land 1 pair of these babies at a reasonable price, if someone could PM some sites like CT you'd make my holidays alottttt better. Getting these shoes shouldn't be stress, but I guess that's what Nike is going for 
frown.gif

honestly you kind of missed out on all the sites "like" CT.  Most reliable and authorized jordan euro sites have already depleted their stock.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

thanks trunkz550........got my two sz 12s.........took an entire hour of refreshing and reentering all my stuff
No doubt man. Glad you got ur pairs. God is good 4real. I literally stumbled on them being up.
then you literally shut down their site by blowing them up on NT 
indifferent.gif

I'm sure there are tons of members on here who had that site bookmarked and ready to go, and then you went ahead and fed the lurkers a free link

tumblr_ldufrmQSxu1qa09hyo1_500.jpg

So I'm not understanding some of these comments. People get hated on for not helping out members on NT by keeping links to themselves and when someone does, the still get crap for it cause sites are shutting down.

Originally Posted by Nron

In the same court as you. Some good info from a lot of posters on here. But alot of the foreign sites don't have 14's. The hunt continues
I hear ya bro, foreign sites are tough on those sizes.. but apparently CT had UK 13, which is US 14!!! If you find out anything message me, and if I find out anything I'll be sure to do the same!!

thanks trunkz550........got my two sz 12s.........took an entire hour of refreshing and reentering all my stuff
No doubt man. Glad you got ur pairs. God is good 4real. I literally stumbled on them being up.
indifferent.gif

I'm sure there are tons of members on here who had that site bookmarked and ready to go, and then you went ahead and fed the lurkers a free link

Someone is Salty.
Anyways this is what NT needs more people like Trunkz550. Thanks for the link bro, by the time I got on they were sold out. Anyways keep looking out their Fam. Goodluck to everyone!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

frown.gif

honestly you kind of missed out on all the sites "like" CT.  Most reliable and authorized jordan euro sites have already depleted their stock.

Key word you said there was 'most'. How do you know which euro site is an "authorized and reliable" jordan seller? Bro if you know anymore of these euro sites I'd really appreciate the info, for real.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

indifferent.gif

So I'm not understanding some of these comments. People get hated on for not helping out members on NT by keeping links to themselves and when someone does, the still get crap for it cause sites are shutting down.
that's the thing... posting a link like that does not help NT members at all... it helps anyone with internet that goes on to this site

indifferent.gif

Same thing you did last week with SNS.

so really....why is everyone flipping out?i know mad people want em....but i guarantee you they produced as much...if not more than the cements for this release. resellers r my only worry

theres a lot more euro sites lol i have a list in my bookmarks but they all releasing on the 22nd at around 6 or 7 (midnight over there)

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

so really....why is everyone flipping out?i know mad people want em....but i guarantee you they produced as much...if not more than the cements for this release. resellers r my only worry

because a) resellers are going crazy and b) dude's that usually get 1 pair... are getting 3, people that usually get 3... are getting 8, people that usually get 8... are buying enough to start their own House of Hoops

I greatly appreciate the posting of links. If it wasn't for those posts I wouldnt have my pairs. I tried to get on the PM list but have yet to get any info that way. Only info I have gotten is from this post and I am very greatful. Thanks to all for the great information and keep it coming. Don't let the salty individuals prevent the sharing of information to this community. Good luck to all gettin their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom