Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by rojanjon

@Magic1978...cool cool...I mean I'll hit up Meth and ask him if it is possible but I don't want to be the only one sounding the horn here and seem like the lone gunman or whatever...I'd really like to know there is a good amount of support for this idea before I hit up Meth or any of the Mods so as not to waste their time...
nerd.gif

Anyone else?
Its not completely a bad idea...but what does it really solve? This "thought" only comes out when someone ....or a group of people... miss out on a coveted release. Next year and every Christmas after will be the same issue. You'll have those that will post nonsense just to increase post count, and then what will be your argument? I, for one, do not post much b/c I don't find it necessary to post unless I have something important to add (and some might deem this post unimportant since it may be counter culture)
grin.gif
 But hey... good idea? Maybe. Will it solve your problem(s)? No.

Just my $.02

This post here is thinking the most logically.

Everyone's panicking right now because of all the chaos that we all knew would happen for over a year now is happening. Sites being sold out within minutes of posting, crashing (and more servers that will be crashing 10 seconds after midnight of release), plus we'll be seeing crazy lineups of campers in a few days, if not sooner. Why are people surprised?

All this strategizing to come up with new methods to start some Secret Society is a prime example of "closing the barn door after the horse is gone." So what, said Secret Society is created tonight, and you have 3 days to go before one of the biggest releases in sneaker history, now what? Like I said before, y'all had A FULL YEAR to prepare for this.

sucks I'm gonna have to camp. None of the sneaker spots in my area are getting adults sizes...apparently. W hich is a lie, but what can I do.

Originally Posted by rillo561

sucks I'm gonna have to camp. None of the sneaker spots in my area are getting adults sizes...apparently. W hich is a lie, but what can I do.

if it's a chain store like FTL or FA call up corporate and that tune will change real quick.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Im pretty sure people who are trying to flip pairs for profit are going be be disappointed come the 23rd. I cant see these going higher than 220 based on how many people are coppin early.

I think they'll got for $225-$275, but I agree with the disappointment.  I think dudes coppin these are the same dudes that need to sell them right away and to be honest I don't see these picking back up in price for at least 6 months-a year after they release.  Unless you have an actual store or are in college trying to get extra cash flipping kicks is kinda pointless for real profit. 

I'd rather spend my time investing in and flipping things with low overhead and labor costs with profitable returns.

Originally Posted by Janitor

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by rojanjon

@Magic1978...cool cool...I mean I'll hit up Meth and ask him if it is possible but I don't want to be the only one sounding the horn here and seem like the lone gunman or whatever...I'd really like to know there is a good amount of support for this idea before I hit up Meth or any of the Mods so as not to waste their time...
nerd.gif

Anyone else?
Its not completely a bad idea...but what does it really solve? This "thought" only comes out when someone ....or a group of people... miss out on a coveted release. Next year and every Christmas after will be the same issue. You'll have those that will post nonsense just to increase post count, and then what will be your argument? I, for one, do not post much b/c I don't find it necessary to post unless I have something important to add (and some might deem this post unimportant since it may be counter culture)
grin.gif

Just my $.02

Everyone's panicking right now because of all the chaos that we all knew would happen for over a year now is happening. Sites being sold out within minutes of posting, crashing (and more servers that will be crashing 10 seconds after midnight of release), plus we'll be seeing crazy lineups of campers in a few days, if not sooner. Why are people surprised?

All this strategizing to come up with new methods to start some Secret Society is a prime example of "closing the barn door after the horse is gone." So what, said Secret Society is created tonight, and you have 3 days to go before one of the biggest releases in sneaker history, now what? Like I said before, y'all had A FULL YEAR to prepare for this.
True, however, this could help IN THE FUTURE...Concord 2011 has been already been blown up...that being said, there are still some more sites coming up soon that are going to have pairs available...so, if it were started today then it would possibly not be a completely futile effort...

Originally Posted by Janitor

DeeeCeee wrote:
rojanjon wrote:
nerd.gif

Anyone else?
grin.gif

Just my $.02

Noody is talking about setting up a "Secret Society" for the Concord release, its an idea for future releases.

rojanjon wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^  This is why we should seriously consider proposing that parts of NT be visible only to members or members with posting privileges etc...
I think it is a viable proposition and one that Meth, Ijapino, and other Mods would seriously consider...
nerd.gif

Any support for this from others?

Without question I support this notion or at least the very basis of it in theory. We have a lot of members that do not post as much and have been members a lot longer then I've been so considerations will have to made, but I firmly agree that restricting viewing access to non-members should be reviewed upon and perhaps made essential. With proper provisions made, I'm 100% on board with this proposal.

Edit--From my knowledge, wristbands have also started to be given out

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

iN HOUSTON  to be honest the best place to go is first colony mall. They have atleast 20 cops on duty and they check for everything. They have the dogs checking for drugs. If people are under 18 they get a ticket since they are breaking curfew unless their parents are waiting for them. There is 6 stores and it is very easy to sell the stock each store has. One per customer unless buying for kids then you can buy multiples but has to be at kids foot locker.

I mean willowbrook is one of the worst malls since people buy the whole stocks.

in houston this is how i would rate getting the jordans. also pm me if in houston if one wants to camp out and get a pair...or go work on connects now and get in the door.

1. first colony
2. west oaks
3. bay brook
4. katy mills mall
5. memorial
6. galleria is just too tough, too big, unorganized and everyone and they momma goes there
7. gulfgate way tooo many hype beast
8. willowbrook the ballers who buy stocks and jackers who wait for you to get in car and follow you home.

the rest of these betta come straped, be famous, roll 6 deep, or have incredible spidey sense
meaning sharpstown(death wish), any active athlete in third ward (robbed), northline people walk to event with bats in hand, almeda, greenspoint too hood..and any mom and pop shops in mo city.

but pm me if you want to camp out...since most are doing midnight releases...
willowbrook here i come
grin.gif

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   you dudes are crazy man. People need to calm down though. Making our city seem absurd and its not. Willowbrook is my neighborhood mall but I ended up coppin at greenspoint the last two years ironically. Always thought willowbrook was the safest mall between the two but I guess not!
laugh.gif
 That gif is hilarious though. I heard deerbrook is giving out wristbands for anyone who could use the info.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

rojanjon wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^  This is why we should seriously consider proposing that parts of NT be visible only to members or members with posting privileges etc...
I think it is a viable proposition and one that Meth, Ijapino, and other Mods would seriously consider...
nerd.gif

Any support for this from others?
Without question I support this notion or at least the very basis of it in theory. We have a lot of members that do not post as much and have been members even longer then I've been so considerations will have to made, but I firmly agree that restricting viewing access to non-members should be reviewed upon and perhaps made essential. With proper provisions made, I'm 100% on board with this proposal.

I think everyone supports this except the mods.  This has been discussed before.

Dro3000 is a Super goood guy. You newbs and lurkers have NO IDEA. He's been offering to help NT members;for months now. He was offering help in the locked concord thread-multiple times-not to make profit.

I know because I hit him up and even offered to paypal him immediately, but he told me not to sweat it until he had em in hand. I offered him some of my heattttt for steallll prices and he could've resold and made nice profit but he was nice enough to help me out for NOTHING in return. A lot of u owe this man for helping, expose the fake Chinese sites too-he's always giving newbs and lurkers, alike, good info/knowledge.

Radjonradon- I butchered that name- u seem like good people too but in this case you're, dead wrong.

I was the dude who said he had 25 pair coming in-SARCASTiCALLY!!! I even mentioned I was being sarcastic!!!!! Sweet Jesus! 5 pair from vmv, 5 rmk; 5 Sds , 5 marquee, 5 kickslab.
When really I missed every freakin pre releases!!!!#failing:smile:

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by sferris3

Anyone know how long of a line to expect at HoH Cherry Hill in NJ?
would like to know this too-- midnight release I'm told.
Yeah I called and they said midnight.  I'm just trying to figure out what time I should get there.  If anything I'll just go extra early to be safe but I don't want to have to wait longer than I have to.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I had CT tell me on more than once occasion that they would not release before the official RD..guess I should have taken that response with a grain of salt. Congrats to everyone who was able to get their pairs this morning

hey thats better than what they told me.  i was told a couple weeks ago through email that they were straight sold out and not getting anymore.  i knew they were lying but what was i gonna do? call them out on it? i just kept checking their page at key times during the day and kept my eye on this thread...

speaking of CT, does anymore know their phone #? ive checked all over the webpage and the emails ive received but cant seem to find one...

Iamdavidcha wrote:
Dro3000 is a Super goood guy. You newbs and lurkers have NO IDEA. He's been offering to help NT members;for months now. He was offering help in the locked concord thread-multiple times-not to make profit.

I know because I hit him up and even offered to paypal him immediately, but he told me not to sweat it until he had em in hand. I offered him some of my heattttt for steallll prices and he could've resold and made nice profit but he was nice enough to help me out for NOTHING in return. A lot of u owe this man for helping, expose the fake Chinese sites too-he's always giving newbs and lurkers, alike, good info/knowledge.

Radjonradon- I butchered that name- u seem like good people too but in this case you're, dead wrong.

I was the dude who said he had 25 pair coming in-SARCASTiCALLY!!! I even mentioned I was being sarcastic!!!!! Sweet Jesus! 5 pair from vmv, 5 rmk; 5 Sds , 5 marquee, 5 kickslab.
No question DRO is good peoples. I remember when he and I did work in the Banned 1 thread way back when and he was always on top of things  helping people out. So I completely agree with you there that we've got great great NT'ers on this site and have had for years!! I know rojanjon personally. We're good friends and colleagues in our professional paths and I can attest to everything he stands for as well. So all in all I think things are just spiraling a bit due to the release being days away but I frankly believe that everyone should and will get their pairs injury free Lord willing!

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...it's cool bro...you butchered the name but no worries...
I wasn't attacking DRO at any point, in my original post or in the follow-up to his.  I'm sure DRO is good people...he just happened to be the one that decided to respond to me...again, none of my comments were directed at one individual...I'm not in the business of quarreling with people unless it's absolutely necessary...it's all good tho...I'm not bent at all...now, back to the shoes...and enjoying Christmas and our families and friends...Peace

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

iN HOUSTON  to be honest the best place to go is first colony mall. They have atleast 20 cops on duty and they check for everything. They have the dogs checking for drugs. If people are under 18 they get a ticket since they are breaking curfew unless their parents are waiting for them. There is 6 stores and it is very easy to sell the stock each store has. One per customer unless buying for kids then you can buy multiples but has to be at kids foot locker.

I mean willowbrook is one of the worst malls since people buy the whole stocks.

in houston this is how i would rate getting the jordans. also pm me if in houston if one wants to camp out and get a pair...or go work on connects now and get in the door.

1. first colony
2. west oaks
3. bay brook
4. katy mills mall
5. memorial
6. galleria is just too tough, too big, unorganized and everyone and they momma goes there
7. gulfgate way tooo many hype beast
8. willowbrook the ballers who buy stocks and jackers who wait for you to get in car and follow you home.

the rest of these betta come straped, be famous, roll 6 deep, or have incredible spidey sense
meaning sharpstown(death wish), any active athlete in third ward (robbed), northline people walk to event with bats in hand, almeda, greenspoint too hood..and any mom and pop shops in mo city.

but pm me if you want to camp out...since most are doing midnight releases...
willowbrook here i come
grin.gif

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   you dudes are crazy man. People need to calm down though. Making our city seem absurd and its not. Willowbrook is my neighborhood mall but I ended up coppin at greenspoint the last two years ironically. Always thought willowbrook was the safest mall between the two but I guess not!
laugh.gif
 That gif is hilarious though. I heard deerbrook is giving out wristbands for anyone who could use the info.
Willowbrook is a hypebeast hub. Dudes around my way know it. Thats the perfect place to catch people slippin. I get more robbery reports from there than I do Greenspoint and Sharpstown put together. Deerboork is about the same. They just ran up on a law man sitting in his car at Deerbrook and blew his head off. 

Originally Posted by robxdrew

3rd pair locked down. I got my confirmation number.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm done with this release. Good luck to everyone hunting and trying to cop.

Much appreciation for the link NT fam.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew
STOP BRAGGING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J/k congrats dude!!!  nice score for $175

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Anyone know how long of a line to expect at HoH Cherry Hill in NJ?
would like to know this too-- midnight release I'm told.
Yeah I called and they said midnight.  I'm just trying to figure out what time I should get there.  If anything I'll just go extra early to be safe but I don't want to have to wait longer than I have to.

people tend to line up unnecessarily early there. if it's a midnight release i would imagine people would be there from thursday morning. and of course the few kooks that have no jobs and/or life will be there from tues/wed.
from past experience, if any motherfather is there with a list, don't pay much attention to it. neither the list maker or any store employees will go by the list once the mall lets you in.

I've decided I'm simply gonna try for these at midnight. If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen...I will not pay reseller prices though cuz honestly paying retail and trying to get myself to wear these with the possibility of 1 scuff will already be tough enough
laugh.gif
Thank god I got all the 3s this year to enjoy cuz this is turning out to be a mess...

Wow. Last time I've been here all the talk was about the AR, SDS fakes (unfortunately, I copped a pair from them, NEVER AGAIN). Now there's another thread, PM lists, and online links? This is what NT should be about, giving great info and helping others out. I guess I should have stayed updated, but the old thread was just TOO RIDICULOUS for me. This has got to be the biggest release I've seen on here! I'm in Zachary and we only have 1 store (Hibbett Sports). I guess I'm going to have to post up EARLY to try and get my pair on release date. Congrats to everyone who got already has a pair.

Back
Top Bottom