Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Yo 23isback wants close to 500 for the concords
sick.gif

Trying to take advantage of those who are willing to pay anything to secure a pair to avoid the hassle on 12/23... this price will drop dramatically 2 weeks from now...

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Yo 23isback wants close to 500 for the concords
sick.gif

Trying to take advantage of those who are willing to pay anything to secure a pair to avoid the hassle on 12/23... this price will drop dramatically 2 weeks from now...

They wont go below 300 watch

So my connect just texted me his store is getting some pairs. I already have a pair coming from ui and a pair from sds that im going to beat to hell. Looks like ill be flipping a pair afterall.

for all the people who always get their shoes off eastbay or NDC..can you tell me how you get them cause every time i try online i NEVER have a chance when they drop at midnight..by the time i put them in my cart they are all gone. am i doing something wrong or what because it seems like everyone else but me has a head start on buying these off eastbay/NDC. any help would be really appreciated!

Dont flood this post asking for a pm....
Just send him a message i'm sure he'll be nice enough to send you a link.

Total comes to about $218 shipped for that site, just to let everyone know... shipping brings it WAY up from the $17xish price posted/shown in that picture.

Rayray they are a bit more than that after conversion - you are looking at like $224 for International and $240 for Fedex UPS

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Total comes to about $218 shipped for that site, just to let everyone know... shipping brings it WAY up from the $17xish price posted/shown in that picture.
looked too good to be true...then again still MUCH better than the rape prices other people want

Back
Top Bottom