Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

next drop "VERY SOON" lol not sure why they are doing it this way cause their site will blow up soon !!

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Im pretty sure people who are trying to flip pairs for profit are going be be disappointed come the 23rd. I cant see these going higher than 220 based on how many people are coppin early.

I think they'll got for $225-$275, but I agree with the disappointment.  I think dudes coppin these are the same dudes that need to sell them right away and to be honest I don't see these picking back up in price for at least 6 months-a year after they release.  Unless you have an actual store or are in college trying to get extra cash flipping kicks is kinda pointless for real profit. 

I'd rather spend my time investing in and flipping things with low overhead and labor costs with profitable returns.

go flip houses or cars if thats the type of $$ you’re looking for..lol.. or buy some mutual funds/stocks. better yet, invest more in your 401k..

of course resellers need to sell them right away...  its the same with every release, once they sell out, every one hits eBay, and  price will be above 275-325the first week... then drop then go back up in the next few months.

when space jams came out, I sold them for 300+ the day after release.. (that was when the economy was still bad)cg's for 275..nothing below.. these? I think are more iconic... expect them to be above 300 after everyone realizes they are sold out everywhere.. but you never know.. I may be wrong.. they can even go for retail.. we will see how the madness pans out

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Why you mad though?  And clearly you didn't read anything I said.  SMH.  Reading wouldn't make you look this unintelligent.  I said low overhead and labor costs.  Do you know what overhead and labor are?  Should I define low?  Cars and houses aren't in either of those bruh.
Look if you get your living flipping kicks then do what you do, but don't get mad at others because they've found other suitable means of income.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Yea Majority of US will never buy from Slamdunkspace, Air Randy, VMV, Marquee ever again. BS shoes

Agreed. This shoe release killed those sites. Early release sites are not to be trusted at all anymore   

I think they'll got for $225-$275, but I agree with the disappointment.  I think dudes coppin these are the same dudes that need to sell them right away and to be honest I don't see these picking back up in price for at least 6 months-a year after they release.  Unless you have an actual store or are in college trying to get extra cash flipping kicks is kinda pointless for real profit. 

I'd rather spend my time investing in and flipping things with low overhead and labor costs with profitable returns.

go flip houses or cars if thats the type of $$ you’re looking for..lol.. or buy some mutual funds/stocks. better yet, invest more in your 401k..

of course resellers need to sell them right away...  its the same with every release, once they sell out, every one hits eBay, and  price will be above 275-325the first week... then drop then go back up in the next few months.

when space jams came out, I sold them for 300+ the day after release.. (that was when the economy was still bad)cg's for 275..nothing below.. these? I think are more iconic... expect them to be above 300 after everyone realizes they are sold out everywhere.. but you never know.. I may be wrong.. they can even go for retail.. we will see how the madness pans out

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Why you mad though?  And clearly you didn't read anything I said.  SMH.  Reading wouldn't make you look this unintelligent.  I said low overhead and labor costs.  Do you know what overhead and labor are?  Should I define low?  Cars and houses aren't in either of those bruh.
Look if you get your living flipping kicks then do what you do, but don't get mad at others because they've found other suitable means of income
no one is mad monkey...stop taking things out of hand.  to you flipping houses may be a fortune but for others isnt.. maybe you are referring to selling drugs(low overhead with cheap labor) if thats what you do by all means more power to you...

Originally Posted by jester07

Originally Posted by kikzRus

wats KC?

http://kicks-crew.com/pro...1&cat1=8&cat2=20
They're $282 shipped.  At this point people should just take their chances with the retail release and if they don't get them then just wait a week and pick them up for $30-$50 above retail.

This. I know for a fact there will be a few pairs going for retail plus shipping after RD for those that were unlucky.
nerd.gif

Got mine and my girl a pair on hold for 400. I stay in Houston and yea I'm not about to wait in line for them down here. It's going to be crazy!!

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Look if you get your living flipping kicks then do what you do, but don't get mad at others because they've found other suitable means of income
no one is mad monkey...stop taking things out of hand.  to you flipping houses may be a fortune but for others isnt.. maybe you are referring to selling drugs(low overhead with cheap labor) if thats what you do by all means more power to you...
Name calling? On a message board?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  It's a shame NT doesn't have a maturity limit.  I'm not flipping houses nor am I selling drugs.  If that's the extent of your scope then I can see why you're so defensive. 

This thread is majority online buyers. Where are all the people going out for the night like I am on Thursday? Yall out there already? 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
*walks out door and gets in car.

PYS is supposedly about to go live, they just teased their facebook page with a coming soon link.

^^^ True... there are a few ppl out there who are always willing to help... $240-$260 is a good deal to me after release date considering retail, tax, shipping & and a lil something to put in the pockets for those who copped... may take a few weeks for the hype to go down and prices drop... just like the Cool Greys... they could be found around $220-$250 shipped in Feb. & March..

Originally Posted by spizike231

This thread is majority online buyers. Where are all the people going out for the night like I am on Thursday? Yall out there already? 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
LOL. I read somewhere else today that people are just going to wait at the mall for a local NT to announce their wrist band times. 

Originally Posted by serra2008

got my sz 12 today and decide to order another one immediately.
pimp.gif
PL cut looks good along with shape.. hoping my two 11.5's look like that come RD.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Anyone know why the 25th anniversary 11's dont hold the same value as the last 4 years (08 09 10 11) in jordan 11's releases

They don't look as nice and they're always designed differently.  I had a pair of white og Columbias and they were the hardest, most uncomfortable shoe I've EVER worn.
I think that Anniversary XIs dont hold the same value because 
a.) they age HORRIBLY 

b.) too boring of a colorway 

c.) lack of a jumpman 

d.) no special box, just a regular jordan box

e.) people just bought them because they resembled columbias, but now that those are dropping next year these will be worthless.

Originally Posted by spizike231

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
LOL. I read somewhere else today that people are just going to wait at the mall for a local NT to announce their wrist band times. 

30t6p3b.gif
people be doin the most for hyped releases like this.. Imma just relax at home and live my life til Thursday night. Then IT IS ON for all the hypbeasts in Sacramento. I wish they would try to get pairs over me.

Weird though, I called my local FTL the other night and they said they didn't even get their pairs yet? She better not have been lyin..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

@spizike231 trying to get them so i dont have to camp but probably will 

I don't even bother with online releases and crap. Too much traffic / things out of your control that can keep you from getting yours. But it must be nice not having to worry about fighting in the pits for your pairs on RD.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mints

PYS is supposedly about to go live, they just teased their facebook page with a coming soon link.

How much you think they'll charge? They did +$30 on the last shots.  I wonder if they're gonna do like everyone else at this point and be ridiculous with the price.

so i return from ban camp & theres a new concord thread & its 140+ pgs already
laugh.gif

you NT'ers be safe grabbing these from stores close to rd the wolves are popping up & they are salty

Originally Posted by mints

How much you think they'll charge? They did +$30 on the last shots.  I wonder if they're gonna do like everyone else at this point and be ridiculous with the price.

I say $300. With this shoe so highly in demand, people scoop it for $300 plus pys is the most legimate site.

Back
Top Bottom