Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

No one answer my question!!! Should I stay with my 6 year old dmp 11's still very wearable and some yellowing , or get the 2011 Concords ?
buy the 2011's for retail and see which you like better.
better to resell it than regret it.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

No one answer my question!!! Should I stay with my 6 year old dmp 11's still very wearable and some yellowing , or get the 2011 Concords ?

They are your shoes you should decide for yourself, but personally I would keep the DMPs.

Thanks I just to hear it from someone lmao

They are your shoes you should decide for yourself, but personally I would keep the DMPs.

agree. honestly it is up to you. also it depends if you need the money. I wasn't a fan of them but that's just me

Yea build wise the dmp's are a tank the 2011 I notice are nice the icy soles r nice but I wonder years down the road

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Personally I would keep DMPs and get Concords. But if its either or, I would keep DMPs. Seaglow your yellowed soles till they are clear. DMPs are better quality then the 2011s

BOTH!!! I'll be wearing mine to cop the Concords tomorrow. The excitement is building in me. Got my boys ready, should be a good time unless the ignorance comes out which it probably will.

This really belongs in another forum but to answer your question; Its purely a matter of what shoe you like more.

IMO OG > 2000 > DMP > 2011

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

anybody know how lines are forming for arden in sacramento?

I'm curious as well, do you know if they are doing wristbands?  That'd be the only reason for them to line up because they usually won't let anyone camp inside of the mall...

I'm calling and getting a bunch of mismatched info
so far the only thing that is all correlating:
Lines outside the store at 4am on friday
Stores open at 5am on friday

Some are saying wristbands, some say no, so don't count on it, but don't be surprised if they do.

why no midnight release? 
frown.gif

I just hope after Friday, this doesn't turn into a crime thread with people telling their horror stories of being robbed or something for these

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

anybody know how lines are forming for arden in sacramento?

I'm curious as well, do you know if they are doing wristbands?  That'd be the only reason for them to line up because they usually won't let anyone camp inside of the mall...

I'm calling and getting a bunch of mismatched info
so far the only thing that is all correlating:
Lines outside the store at 4am on friday
Stores open at 5am on friday

Some are saying wristbands, some say no, so don't count on it, but don't be surprised if they do.

why no midnight release? 
frown.gif

Also, one mens and one childs size per person
kills off resellers, but lowers our chances of multiple personal pairs
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

I just hope after Friday, this doesn't turn into a crime thread with people telling their horror stories of being robbed or something for these
I could see that happening, people are goin nuts for these things!  Can't wait to get my 2 pairs!!!

^ where's that madness at?

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

hey guys. is footlocker known to give out wrist bands?
that's up to your footlocker.
none in my area ever do. i would try calling and asking the specific store.

Got an e-mail from natterjack telling me they will start shipping the concords on 12/23/2011. They also said to be patient with the shipping speed because of the holidays.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

^ where's that madness at?

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

hey guys. is footlocker known to give out wrist bands?
that's up to your footlocker.
none in my area ever do. i would try calling and asking the specific store.

oh okay thanks. I have never heard of them giving out wrist bands though.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I want to go to Memorial City because is closer to me. West Oaks is close but I prefer MC. Sharpstown is too damn dangerous but might have to go there.
Man some of you guys are skittish. Plaza Americas (Sharpstown) is not dangerous. 
eyes.gif

Willowbrook Mall in Houston is looking to do a midnight release.... planning on camping while my buddy tries online... this is gonna be rough.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I want to go to Memorial City because is closer to me. West Oaks is close but I prefer MC. Sharpstown is too damn dangerous but might have to go there.
Man some of you guys are skittish. Plaza Americas (Sharpstown) is not dangerous. 
eyes.gif
Might have to go to Plaza America. They have a bunch sneakers stores there. 

trae22can wrote:
bomb threats and fighting at the ticket giveaway at my local mall in Texas so they closed and nobody got tickets glad i wasnt there

MJ won't care a darn about any violence occurring.  He'll find a way to make it competitive: "More people we're maimed at my release than Kobe's!  Sweet!" 

Back
Top Bottom