Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I want Columbia too. The reason I mentioned black/red is because it was in a package and not as single pair like the most recent releases.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I know is too early but what is more likey for next year Black/Red XI or Columbia XI? By this time last year we knew the Concords were next.

Columbia XI

COol there doing it like last year any of you guys want to make a team I'm planing on getting to the galleria early tomorrow I have 3 people with me already

I want Columbia too. The reason I mentioned black/red is because it was in a package and not as single pair like the most recent releases.

Hopefully in 2013 we'll see the black reds in better quality then the CDPs. Those were just trash

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by kicks409

Never been 2 sharpstown for a jordan release but it doesnt seem 2 be a dangerous spot

I'll go there before I go to Deerbrook or Willowbook. 

You know if they have lines already? Did u go grab the nerfs I heard that was crazy

4:20 mark..... Man I know all my old heads remember this.  OG's!!!! Such an iconic shoe. Pop Culture loved these things! Notice the Fubu is TOUGH in this video
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wish I could find that outfit today!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Hopefully in 2013 we'll see the black reds in better quality then the CDPs. Those were just trash
^exactly
i can chill this time next yr i dont want the columbias at all....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

^exactly

Same here. All white shoes just ain't for me.

My homegirl at 34th Street FL said they are getting 850 pairs... but that they usually get twice as much.

Can anyone validate?

All these people in my city camping 2 days before the shoes drop and the amount of hood dudes taking pics of em showing these off like they're hot $%** on FB/Twitter has made me change my mind. Gonna cop and resell. %$#* it. 
30t6p3b.gif

To all the NT'ers in Houston who really want them, I hope you cop a pair and wear em into the ground.

I want to go to Memorial City because is closer to me. West Oaks is close but I prefer MC. Sharpstown is too damn dangerous but might have to go there.

Heard there's already a line-up right now at Memorial City.

H-town NT what up!

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

I want to go to Memorial City because is closer to me. West Oaks is close but I prefer MC. Sharpstown is too damn dangerous but might have to go there.

Heard there's already a line-up right now at Memorial City.

H-town NT what up!

I saw that when I was leaving work. I work right across from there. Sucks being Houston during an AJ XI release.

what up rocketsfan Im always in the h man but I havent been 2 memorial city. Ive been 2 da galleria,greenspoint,and sharpstown tho

Originally Posted by ColdCity

^exactly
Im going HARDER.  Columbia's are my GRAIL XI.  Even tough these are the Holy Grails of all GRAILS..
wink.gif

I know these were a general release, but does anyone have a clue how many pairs were made? Just curious..

I know Concord XI are far more popular then the cement III but anyone had issues getting that release online.

My best bet is online at 12am then. Do all the major sites like NDC or Eastbay have glitches ?

Some of us aint blessed to camp out for this XI and have to work in the AM

Originally Posted by AJFREAK954

I know Concord XI are far more popular then the cement III but anyone had issues getting that release online.

My best bet is online at 12am then. Do all the major sites like NDC or Eastbay have glitches ?

Some of us aint blessed to camp out for this XI and have to work in the AM
The websites WILL crash, you better expect it.

Back
Top Bottom