Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

An Eastbay connect would be wonderful right now.
nerd.gif

Word Ima have my son on the Ipad .my old lady on her laptop me on my Phone and PC .
Deal with multiple charges later lol

welp looks like nba.com is most likely a no-go for early sale for this release. have there been any releases on nba.com that sold ealier than midnight the night of release???

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

welp looks like nba.com is most likely a no-go for early sale for this release. have there been any releases on nba.com that sold ealier than midnight the night of release???
Ya I think the BC III was up on nba 12 days early...I believe thats what I read in the post.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Ya I think the BC III was up on nba 12 days early...I believe thats what I read in the post.

yup i was a few minutes late for that one but got my pair on NDC on RD

How do you access the non-flash NDC site? Do you have to erase Adobe flash off your computer or what? Every time I click on the non-flash link it is the same as the regular one. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

anybody know how lines are forming for arden in sacramento?

I'm curious as well, do you know if they are doing wristbands?  That'd be the only reason for them to line up because they usually won't let anyone camp inside of the mall...

I'm calling and getting a bunch of mismatched info
so far the only thing that is all correlating:
Lines outside the store at 4am on friday
Stores open at 5am on friday

Some are saying wristbands, some say no, so don't count on it, but don't be surprised if they do.

why no midnight release? 
frown.gif

Also, one mens and one childs size per person
kills off resellers, but lowers our chances of multiple personal pairs
indifferent.gif

Just called and got that information as well, but they told me they were doing tickets.  I suspect that it's tickets rather than wristbands because they did tickets for the space jam release, if I remember correctly.  I forgot to ask if the FTL in downtown plaza was doing tickets/wristbands, but so far as I know it's a 7am release and I don't think security will be as strict, like at Arden, so there will probably be people camping on Thursday
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

How do you access the non-flash NDC site? Do you have to erase Adobe flash off your computer or what? Every time I click on the non-flash link it is the same as the regular one. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.
delete your cache before you go on the non-flash link

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

delete your cache before you go on the non-flash link

was wondering why it kept sending me to the flash site. good lookin out!

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

4:20 mark..... Man I know all my old heads remember this.� OG's!!!!� Such an iconic shoe.� Pop Culture loved these things!� Notice the Fubu is TOUGH in this video
roll.gif
roll.gif
� I wish I could find that outfit today!
SON!!!!
this was the joint Spring of '96! This and California Love got mad spins on the The Box 
eek.gif
(all my old heads remember The Box)

Back
Top Bottom