Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

4:20 mark..... Man I know all my old heads remember this.� OG's!!!!� Such an iconic shoe.� Pop Culture loved these things!� Notice the Fubu is TOUGH in this video
roll.gif
roll.gif
� I wish I could find that outfit today!
SON!!!!
this was the joint Spring of '96! This and California Love got mad spins on the The Box�
eek.gif
�(all my old heads remember The Box)
THIS!! Both are still on heavy rotation!

I just want to warn those that are going to try to do the non flash link. Don't do it. You will lose out.....

Originally Posted by shindo03

I just want to warn those that are going to try to do the non flash link. Don't do it. You will lose out.....

How do you figure? I used it last year and did just fine!
Do we have the product number for eastbay yet? When will the "count down" link go up?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

How do you access the non-flash NDC site? Do you have to erase Adobe flash off your computer or what? Every time I click on the non-flash link it is the same as the regular one. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.
delete your cache before you go on the non-flash link

Looks the same, maybe I'm doing something wrong. I cleared the cached and everything in my browser. Unless it is supposed to look identical to the regular site.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

has anyone ever dealt with warpedstore before?
i was looking at their site the other nite. it's a consignment shop but they had a fsr all for the same price.
very odd.

Yo Marc,
Are you referring to the store out in Singapore?

-Drew
yessir
Heard they were legit my good man. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

So I'm in Cleveland and one of the mom and pop shops here started selling these today for 275, another spot started last week for 200. 275 is way to thirsty for me, I'll take my chances Friday

Yeah they want 300 and will pay customs on that. Singapore is very conservative. If the government catches wind of a company sending undeclared goods to the US. It's over.  

went to champs a couple days ago to get more RD info and a dude there was saying he was gonna sell his employee pair... Texted him and asked how much this morning and just got a reply back....$375
30t6p3b.gif

Yo Marc,
Are you referring to the store out in Singapore?

-Drew
yessir
Heard they were legit my good man. 
pimp.gif

-Drew
The gf is from there, So I'm trying to see if her peeps over there can check it out for me and see if they're cheaper in store

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

welp looks like nba.com is most likely a no-go for early sale for this release. have there been any releases on nba.com that sold ealier than midnight the night of release???
the BC III was on nba.com the 13th of Nov, like dude said. i hooked dudes up here. I wish people would stop pm'ing me asking when the concords will be up!!!

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

went to champs a couple days ago to get more RD info and a dude there was saying he was gonna sell his employee pair... Texted him and asked how much this morning and just got a reply back....$375
30t6p3b.gif
can you blame him?

Back
Top Bottom