Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....eh, my DMP's are still holding up. ill pick up a pair of these later on with FlightClub. so its a pass for me.

.....instead i'll pick up 2 pair of these:

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

....good luck to all trying to cop a pair tonight/tomorrow

Maaaaaaaaaan, I just saw these on NDC and was like 
eek.gif
 I remember these from senior year. If Concords are a no go then these are robocopped #blau

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Wow Drove by  Nike Town Chicago still no line or people just hanging around.  Good job for keeping there word. I already have mind (step your online game up) but just spreading the word.

when they letting the line start?

7pm

Originally Posted by tupac003

NT Seattle head...

The line is DEEP. It's at forever 21 right now....SMH

Word? A block down already, that's cray. Can't imagine how it will be in the early evening when I'll likely arrive.

Originally Posted by JDAM1

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by JDAM1

let me add this......non-flash site would only work if you dont have flash player installed in your computer, if you have flash player installed then it would automatically re-direct you to the flash site

can't post a screenshot right now of the non-flash site since the computer i'm using has flash player installed

i don't know anyone still using a commodore 64.
before when the non-flash site was up even people with flash installed, like myself, were able to clear their cache and use it.
now it just redirects to the flash page automatically.
ipad users, how does ndc come up for you guys?
lol commodore 64

actually it's by choice for me not to install flash player on my macbookpro, i have flash player on my pc but chose not to install it on my macpro.....for me its much faster ordering from ndc using the non-flash site 

good move on your part, brotha.
whatever they did with the upgrade isn't letting the rest of us bypass the flash site like we were all able to do before. bastards.
i might have to just unistall my adobe when i get home.
best of luck tonight, fam.

I can only imagine the foolery that will go on this evening nationwide. Online & in the streets.

Good Luck to all.

PO

Can someone please clarify fro me this. CT, SNS, and CR all sold pre sale a few days ago but they will sell more at launch?

Anyone know wats up niketown chicago im flying home flight lands at 11pm im trying to get another pair i traded my early pair for chinas smh

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Anyone know wats up niketown chicago im flying home flight lands at 11pm im trying to get another pair i traded my early pair for chinas smh

Line starts at 7pm. Doors at 12am. Limit 1 per customer per visit (you can go back to the end of the line and go through again if you want another pair). Both employees we spoke with expected to not sell out at the initial rush tonight, either they don't expect a large crowd or they got so many that they can't foresee selling out (rumor has it they received 900+ pair). Take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by NC23

Did anybody get a tracking number with their shipping confirmation from wellgosh? I can't find mine in my email anywhere

did they shipped yours already ??

Yeah, my email says they have been shipped to my address

Originally Posted by jayt206

NT Seattle head...

Word? A block down already, that's cray. Can't imagine how it will be in the early evening when I'll likely arrive.
170 people deep. 700 pairs total (including kids, gs and toodlers) 

Originally Posted by wkej

Did anybody get a tracking number with their shipping confirmation from wellgosh? I can't find mine in my email anywhere

did they shipped yours already ??

Yeah, my email says they have been shipped to my address
is there a way to check status of your order on wellgosh ???

Originally Posted by IronHorse

I smell you guys I had 11 secured by last week! Laughing hard at all these cats in the cold looking like straight bums...
14dhv6p.jpg

I can think of a lot better things to do with $2000 worth of the same pair of sneakers.

Originally Posted by jayt206

NT Seattle head...

170 people deep. 700 pairs total (including kids, gs and toodlers) 
Jeez, it may be harder to scoop these up than I thought. Well I'll keep my fingers crossed that line includes people only buying one pair and/or gfs who are just chillin with their man for the day and have no interest in a pair. I'm not planning to be there until 8pm at the earliest. BTW how do you know how many pairs there are? An NT rep on the FB page said they were not allowed to reveal the numbers of pairs offered at the store.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Bros is there any chance of copping these online at midnight tomorrow? FNL/Eastbay, etc?

Can I still try the "click lottery" to get these or not?

No way I'm camping out for these. Not about that life at all.
There will be a lot of people trying to order these shoes online, way more than there are shoes available.  Good luck to everyone trying to order them.

Here is a link, for those that still need one:  http://bit.ly/stDIrg

Originally Posted by bigruss

if you do overnight shipping on eastbay or NDC will it come in before christmas?
If you would like to receive the shoes before Christmas, you would need to call in and request Saturday Delivery on your order.  Please note, Saturday Delivery is not available in all areas, can only be added to orders that are currently not processing and it is an additional $39.99 for this option.  If you are a Loyalty Club member, the Saturday Delivery charge is different for each level.  If you do request Saturday Delivery on your order, your order would ship Friday night and be delivered on Saturday, pending payment verification.

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

anyone know if eastbay gonna have free shipping on these? the free ship and tax free is very helpful.
We are currently not running a free shipping promotion on our website, but if you can find one to use, you can use it on the Concords.

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Anyways got a question for you guys or maybe eastbay rep can answer, once a shoe is in the cart do I have to race to click submit or am I safe at that point?
It's not safe until u get an email from them staying the payment was approve ! So it's a race to the end
Having an item in your cart does not set aside the shoe for you.  As Vizzy285 said, until you get an order confirmation e-mail from us with the order number and customer number, pending payment verification, you are not safe.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Does anyone have any tips for trying to buy off of Eastbay? I've never ordered from them before but I'm going to try because I was unable to get my size from my local stores. I know the chances of me actually getting a pair are very low but I'm going to try anyways so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Also, does it make any difference that I would be ordering from Canada with a Canadian credit card?
As long as the credit card has a logo from one of these major brands (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network or American Express), you should have no problems using it on our website.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

so call eastbay or try online?
I would recommend trying both.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom