Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DeewLay

part of it is inflation...the other part is also what adub beta said...it's b/c nike can.  $185 is the equilibrium point at which the supply and demand curve intersect....

ff82553ee9b1c56b1d5aaf438584147d3acd010.bmp
Couldn't we argue that the equilibrium price is actually higher than $185 since the demand for these shoes is actually higher than the supply?

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by jayt206

Word? A block down already, that's cray. Can't imagine how it will be in the early evening when I'll likely arrive.
170 people deep. 700 pairs total (including kids, gs and toodlers) 
Jeez, it may be harder to scoop these up than I thought. Well I'll keep my fingers crossed that line includes people only buying one pair and/or gfs who are just chillin with their man for the day and have no interest in a pair. I'm not planning to be there until 8pm at the earliest. BTW how do you know how many pairs there are? An NT rep on the FB page said they were not allowed to reveal the numbers of pairs offered at the store.
Sometimes playing the military card works wonders! They would never put it out on facebook but when you talk to somebody face to face they tend to spill the beans...lol 
Last year they had pairs of cool grey's left over. This year I don't think so but we will see. I'm only coming out if eastbay fails. I don't have a common size and have always been good so hopefully it will be the same. If not I'll head over there and see what happens!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Friend Of Mines Tweeted This. Some Where Out TX...   3:30 PM

looks to be pearland

Good friend of mine has been camping for these concords Since TUESDAY
eek.gif
sick.gif

Yes Tuesday in the afternoon and he's number 27 at the Gulfgate Footlocker in Houston
laugh.gif
 I'm just going to try my luck online, it's crazy in Houston.

My daughter and I got our wristbands. Scottsdale Quarter facilities must not like us waiting. Anyway, anyone else heading there tonight?

With some people saying that there are strict no leaving the line policies, I feel bad for the folks who gotta go to the bathroom.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

part of it is inflation...the other part is also what adub beta said...it's b/c nike can.  $185 is the equilibrium point at which the supply and demand curve intersect....

Couldn't we argue that the equilibrium price is actually higher than $185 since the demand for these shoes is actually higher than the supply?
you are absolutely correct.  but just something to note - the equilibrium price is where supply EQUALS (exactly) demand.  so at that price, there will be no surplus (100 prs of jordan 11s available, and ALL 100 prs will be purchased).

So Eastbay rep if Im trying to get me and my wife and daughter pairs of these shoes basically Im going to be screwed because by the time I put all those pairs in my cart you will be sold out of one of the sizes?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

In this case quantity is fixed = perfectly inelastic supply curve.

endclothing.... has sizes up.... 7, 8, 8.5, 11, 11.5

trying to help out.... believe its $210shipped... at lease it was for me

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Bun B just left HOH Houston about a hour ago...

he probably went home to read up on what concords are.
dude didn't even know what cardinal vii's were when greg street gifted him w/ a pair of og's in public.
Just watched that video for the first time
30t6p3b.gif

The store I work at is only getting one FSR and it's just my manager and myself working the release. We've been getting at least 50-60 calls a day for them (being a small store that's a lot). Mall security told us that if anything gets out of hand it's our responsibility, wish me luck.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So Eastbay rep if Im trying to get me and my wife and daughter pairs of these shoes basically Im going to be screwed because by the time I put all those pairs in my cart you will be sold out of one of the sizes?
Folks will be fighting for the mens sizes...after that clears then the fight for the kids sizes will begin!

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

endclothing.... has sizes up.... 7, 8, 8.5, 11, 11.5

trying to help out.... believe its $210shipped... at lease it was for me
Comes out to $195 shipped for me... they legit?

Back
Top Bottom