Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dbeats33

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by manamazing55

oh ok.

University Mall in Chapel Hill?
No, Tampa FL

how was it? i got a pair via ndc coming so didnt leave the house but imagine it was packed
At least a 1000 heads. Rumor was they gave out 600 blue tickets on hibbets side and 50 orange on the parking garage side. They originally said they weren't doing tickets. When we get there around 7 we were #450 and #451. Everyone was pretty calm throughout the night though. The cops and the security guards weren't sharing information of course. I didn't stay until everyone left, but if you didn't have a ticket you weren't getting a pair. Don't understand why these employees act like a Jordan release is a top secret mission. 

Originally Posted by philaflava1

to the dude in canada who copped 9 pairs. congrats, you still live in canada though.

Why the hate?

Have you ever even been to Canada?

man.... I missed out. Camping - failed because my buddy backed out on me last second. Online - failed on Fnl, NDC, Eastbay, and FTL.

Still searching for a pair in Houston... any help would be greatly appreciated. Praying to catch a restock lol

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

man.... I missed out. Camping - failed because my buddy backed out on me last second. Online - failed on Fnl, NDC, Eastbay, and FTL.

Still searching for a pair in Houston... any help would be greatly appreciated. Praying to catch a restock lol

Good luck

Got worried because my order wasn't showing up on NDC.... but got my shipping confirmation today 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not getting here til the 30th tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Snipes does not ship to the US any longer. 

This is false information 
roll.gif
I ordered 2 pairs from them and they were shipped out on the 22nd.
Snipes definitely ships to the US. Mine are coming through DHL.

Originally Posted by og7satage5

this isn't even worth my .02 cents. enough said. i'm done. i might find the joy again in something else.
i am salty. i didnt even try to get a pair. my son needs actual things that might give him some direction for christmas.

SORRY nike, married to the game but you broke the vows.
Good post. I'm feeling the same. Guessing you are around my age. Will check back every now and then on ebay for a pair I can wear that isn't outrageously priced. I would never spend $250+ for a pair of 2011 J's. Never.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Good luck

No, Tampa FL

how was it? i got a pair via ndc coming so didnt leave the house but imagine it was packed
At least a 1000 heads. Rumor was they gave out 600 blue tickets on hibbets side and 50 orange on the parking garage side. They originally said they weren't doing tickets. When we get there around 7 we were #450 and #451. Everyone was pretty calm throughout the night though. The cops and the security guards weren't sharing information of course. I didn't stay until everyone left, but if you didn't have a ticket you weren't getting a pair. Don't understand why these employees act like a Jordan release is a top secret mission. 

im in tampa too but my boy waited on the dillards side and they didnt have any problem coppin their/my pair and the funny thing about that is that the citrus park mall(which is the nicer side of town) got shut down until more 5 oh showed up to take control over the madness. oh yeah my boys were 146 and like 300 and got theirs no problem, stay classy tampa!

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Hey was anyone fairly successful with the Eastbay VIP membership option? I'd like to get some feedback before I invest in it for upcoming releases, nxt year.
Not going to lie, I got the platinum membership because I thought it would give me the best chance since each one had its own line. Came up completely empty on Eastbay after trying to call from midnight to 3AM, only to receive the busy tone the whole night. Then I sat back and thought, the ratio of call center reps to members/customers are probably the similar for each line anyway, and the membership probably won't give you any clear advantage.
You guys probably missed it but the Eastbay Rep said that all the phone lines were going to be treated the same, no special access for the VIP members.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

to the dude in canada who copped 9 pairs. congrats, you still live in canada though.

Why the hate?

Dude hates Canada now after getting shut out of this release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im in tampa too but my boy waited on the dillards side and they didnt have any problem coppin their/my pair and the funny thing about that is that the citrus park mall(which is the nicer side of town) got shut down until more 5 oh showed up to take control over the madness. oh yeah my boys were 146 and like 300 and got theirs no problem, stay classy tampa!
Yea, we were originally on the dillards side too when there were only 3 or so people over there. Because we already had our tickets and no one was giving info we went to the other side. We had no problem getting our pairs either, but didn't get out of the mall until 2am and then another 30 minute drive over the bridge to Clearwater. The only time you'll see me at that mall is for a release.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I just compared my SDS early release pair to my retail pair, and [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]they are identical[/color], [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]other than the "JOQDAN" and the scratches on the carbon fiber and the imperfections (raised bump or two) on the white midsole part.[/color] Everything else was on point, guess I got a good pair.
2119751-jackie-chan-meme.png

nah man, look careful, theres a significant difference. even the blue tint on sole is different. 2 3 in the back isnt stretched out on legit pair. patent leather is symmetrical. yellowed lace loops. I can spot them on ebay by just looking, if they posted real pics and not stock pics.

Originally Posted by Janitor

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Why the hate?

Dude hates Canada now after getting shut out of this release
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Nice!!! Did Canada sell out as well or is it like Europe where cool greys are still sitting on shelves?

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by Mikey23

There's lots of salty dudes on my FB, talking $*** on how these are so ugly but yet couple days before they couldn't stop talking about how "these are to raw it's a must cop".

yeah seriously if they're so ugly then why don't they sell them to those that actually wanna cop 'em
30t6p3b.gif

But heres the thing they didn't cop, they came up empty handed.

I saw all the posts of orders being cancelled from ndc and started to get worried. Woke up this morning to shipping confirmation from ndc. I paid with paypal and had one of the phantom order confirmation emails! Feeling great right now!

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Hey was anyone fairly successful with the Eastbay VIP membership option? I'd like to get some feedback before I invest in it for upcoming releases, nxt year.
Not going to lie, I got the platinum membership because I thought it would give me the best chance since each one had its own line. Came up completely empty on Eastbay after trying to call from midnight to 3AM, only to receive the busy tone the whole night. Then I sat back and thought, the ratio of call center reps to members/customers are probably the similar for each line anyway, and the membership probably won't give you any clear advantage.
You guys probably missed it but the Eastbay Rep said that all the phone lines were going to be treated the same, no special access for the VIP members.

the only thing you get with that membership is shipping. you get no VIP treatment at all. and that 25% discount with everything excluded all you buy is some damn socks.
indifferent.gif

ever since purchasing the gold membership i havent been able to get anything from eastbay. (BC3, Cannon, China, Concords) 
eyes.gif

before that i was batting 1000

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif
Nice!!! Did Canada sell out as well or is it like Europe where cool greys are still sitting on shelves?
Naw, these sold out with the quickness here too. IIRC within a week or two of FL getting preorders going, they had to put a stop on for all of Canada since there was no more to go around.

My FL was sold out of every size except two 7s...which someone promptly scooped up 10 minutes after the store opened.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Buyer's beware...

I'm seeing a LOT of early release pairs on eBay and the sneaker forums being sold. Do your homework and ask for tagged pics of the receipt. Dudes looking to dump early release pairs.

My boy showed me his SDS pair and I burst out laughing compared to my finishline pair. So many slight differences and he paid double. If I didn't buy my pair in store I would of passed. Lot of dudes about to get over.

who are you and wheres memphis???

no caps......
grin.gif

Lol, I'm posting from my iPhone while here on vacation. CAPS will return soon.

Back
Top Bottom