Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^^
30t6p3b.gif

Who really is that bored with life to take every single shoe out of its box and position it JUST to take a picture and show off?

Damn all I wanted is one pair to rock and this guy goes and posts a stupid picture like that reminding me that I still don't have a pair along with many other NTers. Just plain wrong.

I still have a question and I don't know if it's been answered because this thread jumps so fast. Does the paper with the shoes increase the rate of yellowing? Would appreciate it if someone can PM me the answer.

my UI pairs should arrive on friday.

i'm still awaiting tracking info on my crooked tongues pairs though,  they need to hurry up and give me my tracking info already.

Calling Snipes and Natter Jacks soon any questions you guys would like me to ask in particular ?

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Calling Snipes and Natter Jacks soon any questions you guys would like me to ask in particular ?

yes please! do they(snipes) think we will be charged customs for just 1 pair at $215 dollars. and average delivery time?

anyone get their pairs from sneakerpost.com ?? my pair from there looks great, but i just compared the box label to my bro's from ndc, and his box label writing isn't near as bold of lettering.

i know this sounds like a little detail, but with the boxes on top of each other, you can see the difference.

sneakerpost.com is legit right?

There are many ways that guy got all those pairs...If he is a reseller and often buys large amounts of sneakers from local shops, they will often hook you up for your loyal business..These stores pay like $70 per pair of Jordans, so if he buys all of them at retail, they're still making a profit..There are some Mom n Pop shops that have major JB accounts because they've been selling JB for so long, and a lot of them would never know that a pair resells for so much..Other times, they just don't care..They sell enough shoes that they don't feel the need to boost the prices due to popularity...Not every city is hypebeast central, and not every store owner is a scumbag

Also, he may have also went on line with a bunch of people he knew and made a plan to buy the maximum number of pairs allowed per person..So let's say they're all on line and when they get into the store, they all have assigned sizes that they ask for, and then they take those sizes and combine the inventory, and split the profits. I've seen both of these circumstances with people I knew in the past.

When does natterjacks plan on shipping? Snipes did...just waiting on natterjacks ...hopefully they don't cancel

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

Originally Posted by bryhe1

yes please! do they(snipes) think we will be charged customs for just 1 pair at $215 dollars. and average delivery time?
I am going to suggest to mark every package going to the USA as a gift and I'll ask about delivery time

Some idiot flaunting his stock pile of XIs really deserves to have them stolen. They were hard to get and knowing someone greedily obtained more then needed and in many sizes for profit shows what wrong with the sneakers today. I hate all the negative stuff involved with the release especially the violence involved. But someone taunting what they were able to get while alot us were unsucessful is how that violence starts. If a lesson is to be learned its that you can have multiple pairs of a hard to get & much hyped sneaker but you cant change how your face looks. Just by the planking pic you can tell that a Jordan on the foot is a good distraction to what sits on the neck.

Originally Posted by sheeed

When does natterjacks plan on shipping? Snipes did...just waiting on natterjacks ...hopefully they don't cancel

I have 2 orders from natter jacks none have shipped i will ask about shipping and Snipes canceled my ordered but then told me they got more pairs going to ask how that is going

I can't knock that dudes hustle. He did very well. I had 30 pairs myself a few weeks ago, should've taken a pic like that too. lol

The haters are in full force in here. You all know you'd do the same thing if you could. Qwityabit#$n.

Back
Top Bottom