Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Anyone who ordered from Hanon still waiting on their shipment? Mine was shipped but is sitting in New York with a status of awaiting clearance. Anyone have the same and how long did it take to clear? It's been a couple days with the same status.

I got mine yesterday. Im in texas. Its moving through the system. Mine still said they were in NY hours after they delivered.

Got this e-mail from Natterjacks this morning:

Hello there.

Thank you for your message.  Your order will be processed and despatched as soon as possible...  Your order has been successful so you will be one of the people who is getting a pair of these sneakers!

All the very best.

Ash

Now I can settle down. At least I got ONE pair out of this whole madness!
pimp.gif

sorry for the late post...been really busy for the holidays but just wanted to shoutout NTLV for my pairs...they did a midnight release and even had a contest to who had on the best/rare jordans (all shoes had to be worn) and who ever won would get a free pair of cords. an original jordan 1 won, but there was lots of heat out there...a PE ray allen low 9s, og cement 4 that the dude UNds just for the night and ending up busting the soles! I wanted 3 pairs and originally had 3 pairs in my hand but decided to help out an NT member who Ive never met before but PMed  me for help to get him a pair...so I decided that I can try to get my 3rd pair later so I can hook the dude up and guess what....call me crazy but I sold it to him for RETAIL
eek.gif
at least that's one pair of shoes a re-seller wont make profit on. just trying to do my part on ending the re-seller movement!
laugh.gif
  To the people that have not copped a pair yet...its to early to be paying $400+ on these shoes im pretty sure there will be more re-stocks to come and just be patient you'll get yours at retail as well.GoodLuck!

Any restocks in NYC today? If anyone has info please let me know. I would have to leave like now to get there by 9:30-10. 
nerd.gif

Man that %#*# makes me sick. I just want a size 9 and I'm done with JB after Cement 4s. Concords were the last pair I bought as a kid besides Taxi XIIs. I kinda fell out of Nike/JB shoes for a bit when Concords were retro'd as I was in the skating phase of my life and had other %#*# on my mind. I don't chase a lot of pairs just a few here and there as I remember as a kid or ones that I've always wanted but never had. Can't wait to get my pair in from Snipes but would love to lock down another pair as the only pair besides Cement 3's I doubled up on. After Cement 4's I'll be done....besides Playoff XIIs and Columbias haha......

laugh.gif
at this thread.  Dudes (myself included) still trying to get one pair.  Then dudes post pics of them and 5-30 pairs.  And then say "you hatin'".  Like hey starving child look how much food i have....o you mad? stop hatin'

Anyway, I digress, Still on the look out for a random internet restock or if anyone knows of any restocks coming in the DC/MD area would appreciate it.  Thanks NT

Originally Posted by moelest

some comparison that i made..

All DS and sz11..

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
great job, brotha.
thank you

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Originally Posted by sheeed

When does natterjacks plan on shipping? Snipes did...just waiting on natterjacks ...hopefully they don't cancel

I have 2 orders from natter jacks none have shipped i will ask about shipping and Snipes canceled my ordered but then told me they got more pairs going to ask how that is going

For the Snipes folks had orders canx but not refunded yet, check your orders again. My second order got the cancellation message but this morning I got an email saying my order was shipped. Waiting to receive tracking number though...

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Any restocks in NYC today? If anyone has info please let me know. I would have to leave like now to get there by 9:30-10. 
nerd.gif

Im looking for my 1pair as well.
It was/is hard to cop here in nyc when campers were out there 12, 8 hours before release and people like myself have a full time job as well as a family. We can't dissapear for half a day and chill on a sidewalk or inside a mall.
The game has changed.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
dunks318ti wrote:
sneakersaver is up to 11 business days according to their chart. ( 11 business days is more than 2 weeks, look at the calendar dude). They made a mistake then because express shipping is only for the paid 12 gbp shipping. been ordering from crooked tongues for a long time. they even made a mistake with one of my orders and gave me express shipping when i did not pay for it, and shipped "international mail" with no tracking with another order.

i used sneakersaver for the black cements, it came december 12th, shipped november 25th. dj proto got lucky with his orders like i did, and some of you did too.

Thank you for clearing the confusion Cash. 

Hoping I get lucky with my pair from them. 
ohwell.gif

On a lighter note, I picked up one of my pairs from the PO today and the pair is immaculate. 
pimp.gif

Will take photos and post pics later.

-Drew

No problem man. speaking from my experience and what i know about their shipping.
Hopefully your pairs are good. I unfortunately didnt get so lucky. not perfect from CT

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Anyone who ordered from Hanon still waiting on their shipment? Mine was shipped but is sitting in New York with a status of awaiting clearance. Anyone have the same and how long did it take to clear? It's been a couple days with the same status.
mine just cleared customs overnight, after sitting there for three full days.  

I just want one pair. Just one. This is complete %%!+$!%%. JB/Nike knows exactly what they did.

Back
Top Bottom