Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My two pairs literally just came in from NDC, was a little worried about the patent cuts but both pairs are flawless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quality is a little better than expected

FINALLY CT shipped mine today (sneakersaver, ordered on release day/night). They sent me an email saying theyre trying to get all the concords shipped before new years - so today/tomorrow i guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

FINALLY CT shipped mine today (sneakersaver, ordered on release day/night). They sent me an email saying theyre trying to get all the concords shipped before new years - so today/tomorrow i guess
laugh.gif

What was your order number if I may ask? 

Originally Posted by bballintom22

Originally Posted by ruger04

Originally Posted by dts939

just called finishline, looks like if its still out of stock by monday, then it will be cancelled, and since they will, my order is cancelled
frown.gif

never doing business with finishline again

I didn't have high hopes for FNL either when I tried to put in my orders on release date, but for some STRANGE reason they received 2 of my orders and 1 order from my wife.  Let me tell you, my wife's order didn't even have an order confirmation, but she just got a shipping confirmation yesterday.  Don't lose hope, but I feel your pain.

But did yours or your wife's order show up on the website as pending? I am pending charges on my CC that haven't fallen off yet but I don't see any pending orders under my account on FNL. Still hoping and praying but don't think it's going to happen
my paypal pending charge fell off this morning before i called ++#%

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash You sized down? I'm planning on trading my 10.5 for an 11 because everyone was saying to size up
They fit a .5 big for me. I would definitely go a half size lower or true because no way these fit small unless you have clubfoot.

A 10.5 is just the better move for trade/selling purposes anyhow.
That's the problem I do have a clubfoot haha. I order everything in size 9 for big foot and either stuff or sneakershield the shoes that are prone to crease. Had to be the dumb guy to like sneakers with one small foot haha.

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

My two pairs literally just came in from NDC, was a little worried about the patent cuts but both pairs are flawless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quality is a little better than expected
That's exactly what I thought too.

FINALLY got my End Clothing shipping and tracking #. Ordered on 12/14. Still SMH at EC though...

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

My man BIGPOINT is a cool cat nice to meet you big dogg....and i drove by westminster as well and ahit was a joke....at least SCP was organized and the heads who got their pairs truly deaserved them

Appreciate that fam! I'd camp out in the cold with you dudes any day of the week!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My SNS order arrived today. Customs was about $40 to Canada for one pair. They marked the value at $79.

from my little research..
early releases tag : JUNE/JULY
some ppl say nothing wrong with early releases since all come from the same Y3 factory
2r2oglz.jpg

2vbu636.jpg

16j26f8.jpg

281r96p.jpg

general releases tag : OCTOBER
333g906.jpg

11was5z.jpg

correct me if i am wrong,
really appreciate it

is a used once really ds looking pair of bred cdp xi fair trade for concord fair trade even if ebay n CL is flooded with this and cdp xi are hard to find?

Originally Posted by Jaydaheat

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

any spot in SD got a re-stock?
Went to Sheiks in Plaza Bonita and there was a guy already there aguing with the Manager saying he's holding back pairs.  It was pretty funny, security showed up and the district manager was on the phone but no concords in sight. 

Manager got caught lying saying they didn't get any then said the jordans we got are only special orders. haha I just left, wasn't worth the hassle.

Still no SD love. Good luck to fellow SDers!

damn man glad i didnt waste my time going over there
i tried calling but every damn number they have for that store doesnt work
i even called mall directory and they didnt even know, lady on the phone wrote down my info for shiekhs to call me back within an hour, that was 4 hours ago smh, figured they were on some bs. she did tell me that a lot of people were callin the mall for them though apparently they did pre orders which is what those 'special orders' the mgr was talking about.

passed by utc & fashion valley this morning, no restocks. i still dont understand how we're one of the biggest cities in america and none of our sneaker stores can get more then 20 something damn pairs per store, some getting a little as 12.

looking at some of the pics from NTers that purchased their pairs online....kinda glad my pair wasn't from the online sites...i understand that it's a crap shoot but at least u can look at the pairs before you leave the stores.....

Back
Top Bottom