Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

after a bunch of games from kickz.com of them asking for me to switch my form of payment even though they already billed my card, i guess they figured they would be straight up with me?

Dear KICKZ Customer,

thank you very much for your order at KICKZ.COM.

We are sorry to inform you that we can not process your order for the Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord.
Unfortunately we did not get a second shipment from Nike, so there are not enough shoes to go around.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
KICKZ Team

yeah thanks for nothing!

ehhh depends on how used your cool greys are. Initially i'de say no because, you're giving waay to much ( cool grey's and $180), but if your Cg's are pretty worn out, i'de say it would be an okay trade.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by BigPoint

So after camping out from 9pm to 5am at South Coast Plaza, I ended up getting my size 14. And omg these shoes are beautiful!! After that I cruised over to Westminster mall for their restock. Got to the line at about the 100th person at 5:30 am for them to tell everybody they only got 10 pairs in... Cruised up the 405 to work and I check my email and my Eastbay order I placed 2 days ago shipped!! Today is turning out to be a really great day. Now all I need to do is hear from Sole Heaven and I'm set with my 3 pairs!!

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?
Well I haven't heard much from SH and I'm starting to have my doubts and might just cancel that order. With that said, two days ago EB had a size 13 avaialble that a scooped up hoping to switch for a size 14. Went to SCP last night knowing they had size 14's and wanted a pair in hand so went there. And after hearing the guys in line and the SCP employees talking about Westminister having a FSR, I decided to give it a try.

You can't trust anyone's information but your own, so I did my homework and did a little bit of driving. Am I wrong for that?!? Don't knock my hustle homie....

I couldn't stop laughing when the lady said that there were babies out there catching ammonia. If my baby ever got ammonia I would just take it away and put it back under the kitchen sink (assuming I kept ammonia on hand.) Hahaha.

Originally Posted by Rocket

So after camping out from 9pm to 5am at South Coast Plaza, I ended up getting my size 14. And omg these shoes are beautiful!! After that I cruised over to Westminster mall for their restock. Got to the line at about the 100th person at 5:30 am for them to tell everybody they only got 10 pairs in... Cruised up the 405 to work and I check my email and my Eastbay order I placed 2 days ago shipped!! Today is turning out to be a really great day. Now all I need to do is hear from Sole Heaven and I'm set with my 3 pairs!!

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?

I think he was 1st in line at South Coast. He went to ANOTHER place after that, but left after he was 100th in line with only 10 pairs up for grabs. Congrats man.
Preach!!

GET MONEY BOYS!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

just a heads up for those who ordered through snipes, the worst has been confirmed:

Daniel Torres Thanks how long is delivery expected to be??
14 hours ago · Like.

snipesshop.de About 3-4 weeks.
9 hours ago · Like

go check fb if u dont believe me, but screw it at least im getting them

They're being shipped via cargo ship -_- but yeah at least they're coming!

My man BIGPOINT is a cool cat nice to meet you big dogg....and i drove by westminster as well and ahit was a joke....at least SCP was organized and the heads who got their pairs truly deaserved them

Well I haven't heard much from SH and I'm starting to have my doubts and might just cancel that order. With that said, two days ago EB had a size 13 avaialble that a scooped up hoping to switch for a size 14. Went to SCP last night knowing they had size 14's and wanted a pair in hand so went there. And after hearing the guys in line and the SCP employees talking about Westminister having a FSR, I decided to give it a try.

You can't trust anyone's information but your own, so I did my homework and did a little bit of driving. Am I wrong for that?!? Don't knock my hustle homie....
c05364ef503ddf5a1ca2e6a857c547ddb7d48aed_r.jpg

sorry, my friend posted this and i couldn't stop laughing.... thought it would be appropriate now...

I see it was more too it.  Either way, it's your life and your money so you can do you.  I took what you said before at face value thinking you had already had 2 good pairs(in your size, etc) on lock online and then camped for 8 hrs, which would be a bit extreme. 

Originally Posted by CH69NO

just a heads up for those who ordered through snipes, the worst has been confirmed:

14 hours ago · Like.

9 hours ago · Like

yeah it took 6 weeks to get my spacejams and i was hit with customs as already mentioned. but best of luck to you guys. i seriously thought they were shipping it over on a boat across the Baltic sea, North sea, Atlantic and into the Pacific.

p1010062nd.jpg
p1010061eg.jpg

from End Clothing.. however, I have personally seen a pair from footlocker, same size as mine.. and the patent cut is the SAME.. 2 so far I've seen horrible cuts for 11.5 from UK and Footlocker. 

the other you see is a DS size 11 from 2000.. theres something peaking on the side too lol.. 

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by CH69NO

14 hours ago · Like.

9 hours ago · Like

yeah it took 6 weeks to get my spacejams and i was hit with customs as already mentioned. but best of luck to you guys. i seriously thought they were shipping it over on a boat across the Baltic sea, North sea, Atlantic and into the Pacific.

I'm assuming u ordered more than one pair cuz if they try 2 hit me with customs I'm gonna show them the invoice and tell them to send. The bill to snipes cuz I didn't pay over 250 for these lol and when did u get shipping confirmation??how long after u bought did they ship??

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

any spot in SD got a re-stock?
Went to Sheiks in Plaza Bonita and there was a guy already there aguing with the Manager saying he's holding back pairs.  It was pretty funny, security showed up and the district manager was on the phone but no concords in sight. 

Manager got caught lying saying they didn't get any then said the jordans we got are only special orders. haha I just left, wasn't worth the hassle.

Still no SD love. Good luck to fellow SDers!

I'm assuming u ordered more than one pair cuz if they try 2 hit me with customs I'm gonna show them the invoice and tell them to send. The bill to snipes cuz I didn't pay over 250 for these lol and when did u get shipping confirmation??how long after u bought did they ship??
i ordered the day it was posted on NT. got shipping confirmation within two days. but waited forever for the shoes. and yes i ordered two pairs. In the end i just denied customs and ask paypal for a refund. Because it was a german site, the lady i talk to on the phone for paypal said she will refund me the money right away because she didnt want to deal with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nephi215

Some guy off Craigslist wants $180 plus my only pair of '10 cool greys that I wore like 15-20 times but are still in pretty good condition with a slightly yellowed but still blue sole for some fresh DS '11 concords. Do you think that's a good deal NT? I'm desperate NT cause I don't think I'm gonna be lucky enough to get a restock pair smfh and I really want these.

If you really want them I say do it depending on the condition of your Cool Greys. If they're next to beat, do it. If they're still clean, keep them and try to offer a little bit more cash but don't break the bank.

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:
from End Clothing.. however, I have personally seen a pair from footlocker, same size as mine.. and the patent cut is the SAME.. 2 so far I've seen horrible cuts for 11.5 from UK and Footlocker. 

the other you see is a DS size 11 from 2000.. theres something peaking on the side too lol.. 

yea man, all my pairs have different patent cuts. no 2 shoes have the same cut.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

p1010062nd.jpg
p1010061eg.jpg

Glad to see you got yours in hand my man! After all that work we put in for nothing I'm glad we both came out with one pair. Nice pics! If I hear anything in the next few days about a restock I'll hit you up....after this week tho I think I'm giving up on any hope Pretty sure I'll have to pay reseller prices if I wanna double up. Good luck to those still trying to copp!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

One last shout out to the Get Money Boyz
pimp.gif
�down in Paris, Texas. They got shoes "mane"! Look them up before you decide to camp out for shoes and end up catching AMMONIA.�
roll.gif

Nice!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom