Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I was stuck on the NDC processing stage and then it goes to an error page. Failed. 
mad.gif

I placed the order then it got all the way to the end paypal was accepted place the order went through then it circled and circled till it stopped and said error in calculating zip code...i check paypal and money was already deducted...sucks this probably didnt go through

i think i got them nike gave me a order number but only paypal has emailed me. nike hasnt emailed me yet

i got 2 pairs thru ndc. anyone else get pump faked on eastbay and finishline like i did? had my cart full and ready to checkout...hit the submit button and timed out. thank goodness ndc was prepared

I called eastbay a half hour early and my girl BSed with the dude for 30 min then I placed an order for 2 sz 11.5 !!

Got through for 2 13s like 10 mins ago on NDC, after fighting for 11 minutes. Be safe everyone. Word to the 60 heads waiting at foot locker in my town with 1 size 13...

NDC fail... had em in my shopping cart and could never check out.
guess im stuck with only having the space jam and cool grey. fail

Shockingly easy pick up on NDC. In and Out within 2 minutes. Hope everybody gets their pair online, and if anybody is going out to the stores/mall GOOD LUCK and be ESPECIALLY SAFE!!!

Update while typing: Just got my confirmation e-mail. Took about 20 minutes to receive the e-mail.

i just placed my order on NDC and got my order number and comfirm from paypal, but NDC didnt send email yet ? when do they confirm it

Back
Top Bottom