Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I say more then 75% of the line at footlocker 34th street was young guys I seen a few other cats, back in 01 it wasn't even that crazy
Even for the dmp's that's kinda of went the hype beast thing started I was there 2 days with older guys towards the end like the am of the release a few young guys came and started nonsense we was mad chill joking laughing smoking bugging out... The game changed alot

Just got my Order Shipped Confirmation Email from NDC and my order was placed at 12:25AM.
If you haven't gotten yours, be patient!~

question for those who ordered from Snipes shop before...
I ordered two pairs through two different accounts but going to the same resident
will i be charged a customs fee still?
thanks
btw i paid 213 usd shipped

My 2 pairs shipped !

Doing the tom cruise dance right now

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Damn this dude was selling what he aint had yet.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...2a1766e795#ht_500wt_1169

i been tempted to put my crooked tounges pairs up on ebay for preorder but i don't wanna risk going through the hassle of them selling and then getting a cancelation email.

anyone reselling, i'd advice you and ima put it in caps for emphasis.  STICK WITH BUY IT NOW, IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED auctions.   if dudes have the bread and are ready to pay, they'll buy your shoes,  if not you risk some deadbeat winning your auction or doing the buy it now and playing games when it's time to pay which is highly probably with a release like this.

Just checked NBA.com, they have size 12 for anyone who's still looking.....I could at least add them to the cart...$174.99

can some1 please help a brother out in need, a list of site thats still have these available or a list of sites that will restock will help a lot.
PLEASE HELP A YOUNG MAN OUT!!!! lol

Originally Posted by green rhino123

the discretion that was being used before release day flew out the window...

people that held off on the pre-release variants are now buying from any website that has their size
like the whole fakes debate never happened

really a shame for those that got the authentic product
Its funny how you can literally feel the hype and anxiety amongst the communities..
People ordering from any.. And everywhere.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

people that held off on the pre-release variants are now buying from any website that has their size

Its funny how you can literally feel the hype and anxiety amongst the communities..

Also, people buying all the kids sizes to try to resell or trade for their size. 
sick.gif

online coppage mission was a failure....I was just too good to wait in line again after 3s blk friday release

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Wasn't aware of this debate. Are the HS or CT orders variants or fakes? i know both sites were on the legit list.

The page I saw is gone now. Not sure if it was an error/mistake then...or people are on there refreshing?

Hmm heading to Tracy, CA tom. morning. Small town in northern ca hopefully the local FL will have some pairs avail. that would be a chirstmas miracle.

Back
Top Bottom