Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JE15306

Aksp praying that they re-stock ,but everyones telling me that NDC already did.... They sold out just checked... SMH

Don't quote me, but, I don' think NDC restocked men's.  I say this because I checked 12:00 a.m. EST, 3:00 a.m. EST and 8:00 a.m.  So, unless they did sometime between those lapses, there wasn't.  Also, normally NDC leaves the shoe up for a lil bit even after it sells out, so, you would have seen the men's on there. 

Once again, I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Big Shot Out To The New Homie ProBaller
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Proballer And I Met Via This Thread When We Realized We Both Stay Out Here In Denver..... We Decided To Brave The Weather As A Team And Meet Over At One Of The Local Release Spots...... After First Checking Out The "Aurora Mall" It Was VERY CLEAR That The Bamma's Were Gonna Be Out For This Release
laugh.gif
Chalked Up The "Aurora Mall" When I Realized It Was Gonna Be An All Out Foot Race To The Doors At Opening Time
eyes.gif

Decided At 11:30PM To Head Over To Another Local FNL And Meet Up With ProBaller And I Am VERY GRATEFUL That He Shared This Sleeper Spot...... Spent The Night Shooting The #%%* In -3 And Lower Weather And Drinking Whiskey To Stay Warm. By 8AM The Store Was Ready For Open And We Were All Definitely Ready To Put Hands On Some Patent Leather
smokin.gif
..... Pulled The Necessary Moves To Secure Multiples For Me And The Roomate And Was Glad To Get Back To A Warm House! Overall This Release Went MUCH Smoother Than I Could Have Predicted And In All Reality I Owe It All To The New NT Homie Proballer..... Nice Meeting You Fam And Look Forward To Putting Our Heads Together Again In The Future

A Few Snapshots From The Night:

*This Lady Posted Up Front In The Purple Blanket Wins MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD.... Lady Was Die Hard Out There Taking Turns Holding Her 18yo Sons Spot In Line All Night Long
eek.gif

*Came Home With:

*3 Consecutive Successful Years.......... Bring On The Columbia's!

*One Last Blast Back To '96

Congrats To All That Came Out On Top For This Crazy %## Release And Best Of Luck To Those Still Searching For A Reasonable Price

you guys are CHAMPS!!!  It looks COLD out there man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Kudos to you for camping in Denver.  I feel you bruh, its even colder here  in Edmonton lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats on the pick up, you deserve it for dealing with the cold and that is def MOM OF THE YEAR right threre
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Was a presale order or release day order? I got my presale order shipping confirmation but not my release day order yet.
mine was a presale order and still havent received it yet, i got the confirmation email and then the email the next day saying it has been processed and thats all. when did u receive the shipping confo?
I got my presale confirmation at 5:05 am yesterday while camping out.
glasses.gif
oh alright, did you take the free shipping option or did u pay for the faster shipping? thanks for the info... nevermind has been answered

Originally Posted by Remedial

Originally Posted by JE15306

Aksp praying that they re-stock ,but everyones telling me that NDC already did.... They sold out just checked... SMH

Don't quote me, but, I don' think NDC restocked men's.  I say this because I checked 12:00 a.m. EST, 3:00 a.m. EST and 8:00 a.m.  So, unless they did sometime between those lapses, there wasn't.  Also, normally NDC leaves the shoe up for a lil bit even after it sells out, so, you would have seen the men's on there. 

Once again, I could be wrong.
SO Sorry man
embarassed.gif
. I checked at NDC and it just had a FNL link and they were all sold out there. Was at Nike Twitter and nike kept saying they were going to release them sometime at midnight.... rep had said that 18 hours ago. They probably didn't, if not someone would have known...Sorry again.
Will take responsibility for this such act
ohwell.gif
 Is this a misdemeanor or felony guys
ohwell.gif

mine was a presale order and still havent received it yet, i got the confirmation email and then the email the next day saying it has been processed and thats all. when did u receive the shipping confo?
glasses.gif
oh alright, did you take the free shipping option or did u pay for the faster shipping? thanks for the info
I made my order on Dec. 19 and got my pre-sale confirmation within seconds. I got the second e-mail from them as well, but I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.
I chose free shipping btw.

-Drew

im so confused lol someone telling me u wont receive shipping confirmation and another said he already has.. whatever just hoping i dont get screwed, i dont care how long it takes to ship as long as i get them not gonna wear em for a little while anyways

why would NDC restock if dudes got their orders canceled ?
laugh.gif
i doubt they had a restock

i guess nobody get a shipping conf yet from finish line
ohwell.gif
i checked my order status on their website and it says processing hopefully mines pull through

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by R Deez74

Anyone order from Crooked Tongues get any shipping/trackin info yet?

no not yet, hopefully they are just backed up. But i do know someone that did get their order shipped from mondays pre orders. I also heard that some people orders weren't not acknowledged by CT, saying its not in their system even if they got order confirmation
If they charged your paypal/cc then you should be good

No thats not the case. A couple of members told me that they placed orders from monday got confirmations from CT, and paypal. But when they emailed Ct they told them that thy cant find transaction nor paypal transaction. They had the file paypal dispute to get money back.

Hello.....
Thanks for getting in touch regarding order #######
I am pleased to advise that your order has been sent to our warehouse for dispatch.
Our website can sometimes take a little while to catch up with our packing department but it will confirm the parcels dispatch soon.
I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.
All the best,
Ozzie

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is from mondays presale on CT I just got this email less then a minute ago lol

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

ndc didnt restock
maybe they put up a couple pairs due to transaction failures but no restock

this is def the first time around the block for alot of people

alot of finishline line customers will be heated in a day or two  and pairs might pop up on sites but its very far and few inbetween and its def not a "restock"

Originally Posted by Vader

smile.gif
Gotta love Canada Pre-Orders, 3 for 3 thus far!
QFT!!!

Shout out to the Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, London, Montreal and Ottawa heads who did their homework and pre ordered.......and a big shout out to Foot Locker Canada!!!  They should continue doing pre orders for 2012 in order to avoid the madness that took place in places like Houston and Seattle.  There are rumours that pre orders will be no more here for 2012 tho.....jus sayin....sorry

Was able to double up off NDC and got my shipping confirmation! Congrats to all who were able to get a pair(s).

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Big Shot Out To The New Homie ProBaller

Proballer And I Met Via This Thread When We Realized We Both Stay Out Here In Denver..... We Decided To Brave The Weather As A Team And Meet Over At One Of The Local Release Spots...... After First Checking Out The "Aurora Mall" It Was VERY CLEAR That The Bamma's Were Gonna Be Out For This Release
laugh.gif
Chalked Up The "Aurora Mall" When I Realized It Was Gonna Be An All Out Foot Race To The Doors At Opening Time
eyes.gif

Decided At 11:30PM To Head Over To Another Local FNL And Meet Up With ProBaller And I Am VERY GRATEFUL That He Shared This Sleeper Spot...... Spent The Night Shooting The #%%* In -3 And Lower Weather And Drinking Whiskey To Stay Warm. By 8AM The Store Was Ready For Open And We Were All Definitely Ready To Put Hands On Some Patent Leather
smokin.gif
..... Pulled The Necessary Moves To Secure Multiples For Me And The Roomate And Was Glad To Get Back To A Warm House! Overall This Release Went MUCH Smoother Than I Could Have Predicted And In All Reality I Owe It All To The New NT Homie Proballer..... Nice Meeting You Fam And Look Forward To Putting Our Heads Together Again In The Future

A Few Snapshots From The Night:

*This Lady Posted Up Front In The Purple Blanket Wins MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD.... Lady Was Die Hard Out There Taking Turns Holding Her 18yo Sons Spot In Line All Night Long
eek.gif

*Came Home With:

*3 Consecutive Successful Years.......... Bring On The Columbia's!

*One Last Blast Back To '96

Congrats To All That Came Out On Top For This Crazy %## Release And Best Of Luck To Those Still Searching For A Reasonable Price
THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT SO MUCH SOLE 23! THAT WAS A VERY SUCCESSFUL CAMPOUT AND GLAD I GOT TO MEET UP WITH A FELLOW NIKETALKER! PERFECT RELEASE FOR ME....EXCEPT THE -3 DEGREE WEATHER 
roll.gif
 GLAD I GOT MOST OF MY PAIRS THROUGH PRESALES AND EASTBAY... BTW SO MUCH SOLE I GOT ANOTHER PAIR I DIDNT KNOW WENT THROUGH ON CT.. MY TOTAL IS AT 9!!!! THESE ARE MY GRAILS AND I STOCKED UP!!!!!1
pimp.gif

Dear Nike, Nike Employees, Michael Jordan and Phil Knight,

I am represent the average person here on NKETLK. I am deeply saddened that you did not produce more Air Jordan XI's for people like myself.
frown.gif
 I am the average person who cannot afford a day off work to camp out, and am intimidated to deal with the mall rush all by myself. The alternative would be to pay 350 dollars from a secondary market, but to be quite honest, I have a hard time shelling out that type of money for a shoe that I would wear twice a year.
grin.gif

Over the years, being a shoe collector has made me a tad bitter.
alien.gif
 It was not always like this, I used to be the person who bought one shoe a month, until it got to the point where I realized that all the shoes I really wanted, were incredibly difficult to get.
ohwell.gif
 Or, perhaps just as bad, they were easy to get but with lower quality. I do understand that your job is to make money, and you do that with incredibly savvy marketing strategies, such as releasing Jordans in lower quantities to create a nationwide buzz. But here is the deal, a person gets into the shoe game because they are able to get their hands on their most beloved shoes (XI, IV, V, VI, XIII, XVI, XX) which thereby infects them like a virus. Soon obsessed with everything Nike, whether it be Cole Hann dress shoes, or baby jordan's for their friend's kids, or a matching hoodies, hats, shirts, sunglasses and socks. Heck, they might even buy an all white Jordan, just because they needed an all white shoe, when they could have easily bought an air force one, or dare I even say, a pair of Sketchers.
nerd.gif

What I am saying is this, there are ways for Nike to make money, while making their fans happier, while making Nike even more money. Here are things that need to be addressed.

1) Don't make Jordans, Dunks so exclusive. The shoes should sell out in 24-48 hours, not 2.4 to 4.8 minutes. I feel that Nike/Jordan wants to position itself household brand name which is synonymous, with cutting edge technology, innovation, and style. Nike does not want to position itself as only a shoe company. But lets make it quite clear, that nike will for generations, promote it brand through it shoes. So, if you make the shoes so incredibly difficult to get, then how will a loyal customer have a willingness to buy a nike backpack , when a very nice swiss army backpack is sold at costo.

2) Innovation is overrated! Please do not make it a policy to keep changing styles over and over. The reason why classics  (music, cars, air max 95, air max 2009, foamposites) are so difficult to top is because they are so good to begin with. I do understand that you need to change over time, but you can create a sustainable business model just from, dunk sbs, white air force ones, nike cortez,, air jordan i, iii, iv, v, vi, xi, xiii, xiv, air max, 1, burst, 90, 95 2009, black air force max, penny I, II.  I am not saying that you should not innovate, it am just saying that you should know that it is your staples that make up your brand.

3) Please do not cheat us on quality. If you need to raise prices, please raise prices and pass on this particular cost (in proportionate amount) to us sneakerheads. We will gladly pay for the higher quality, and we will do it with a smile. You can test us and take it to the bank.

4) If you have a hard time gauging demand, then accept prepayments. You can have us do a down payment or a deposit a year in advance. In the mean time, you can make money on the money we fronted.

5) If you wanted to create a buzz, you can do it in less obtrusive ways than creating a nationwide madhouse. I think it would be awesome if Nike created a lottery system for the back to the future shoes. You can sell 1 ticket for a dollar, and for every 300 tickets sold, one shoe will be made and delivered! Now that would be so awesome. The winners would be so happy, and the losers would be happy just to play the game! Or, What if Nike were to give us a gift card for sneaker heads willing to help out at a charity event? I think this is the win win scenario that Nike should be thinking of.

I do not want to stand on my soapbox too long, so I just want to say that you ask us to be loyal to you, Nike, but we ask that you be loyal to us. I offered to you only some of my ideas in how you can do that, and I would love to hear back from you. Nothing would make me happier than to receive a response from you.

Thank you so much for reading,

Marshall

Originally Posted by robxdrew

glasses.gif
oh alright, did you take the free shipping option or did u pay for the faster shipping? thanks for the info
I made my order on Dec. 19 and got my pre-sale confirmation within seconds. I got the second e-mail from them as well, but I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.
I chose free shipping btw.

-Drew
I CHOSE FREE SHIPPING METHOD BTW

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I dont like my pairs!!!
2 of my pairs LEFT feet have LOW PL cuts.  
indifferent.gif

Most are like that the ones I checked! Compared to the dmp's and 2000's
same here! I got 3 pair and all the rights have a good cut but all the lefts have a low cut
mad.gif

I checked every store in my mall pairs out prior to the release and every pair was like that

Im not the one t be picky about this type of stuff but when I have 2 pairs like that.... I gotta say something. AND this LEFT side PL cut is just 
sick.gif
. I swear I want to sell them and cop another pair(s) because im not feeling that look at all. It just looks so off from the front view.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Why haven't I seen pictures of anyone rocking their pairs? I'm rocking one of my pairs when the come in right away!

I guess you missed the shoe connoisseur in the vid posted pages back. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dying laughing right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif