Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

fresh exclusive will restock twm or later this week they a north carolina store so any locals there hit them up

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Price:$68.99 Toddlers, sku: 378040-107$88.99 Little Kids, sku: 378039-107$179.99 Big Kids, sku: 378038-107
cue kat williams @@@ face gif.......

dude I have your pair I hope you didnt cop them.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

8 Pairs? You're too cool bro!
Thanks 
wink.gif

No one cares how many pairs you have. Does not make you cool or anything. You get outta here 
devil.gif
and hating on someone who has 8 pairs def doesnt make you cool either....jus sayin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Check out all of the scumbags in the buy/sell forum selling their pairs for $350.00+. And here I was thinking NT was all about helping a fellow collector out. SMH. Shame on them.

So whenever you get rid of shoes, you sell them for what you bought it for and not for market value?  

Was at the local gym hooping after work today and the gym was extra full.  The score was 14 up and we were going to 15, first game.  The ball rolls out of bound and I go to retrieve it and I hear a dude say the mall about an hour away just got their shipment in today.  So, here I am arguing with this dude and holding up the game, and I say give me your phone and call the mall and they do have them. Doing my research this footlocker was not supposed to get them, and they were surprised when the opened the boxes this morning. They had just came in this morning.  So, I turnover the ball to lose the game on purpose, leave the gym sweaty and in shorts in 20 degree weather, and they actually held my size until I got there.  I asked the manager what happened and she says because of the holidays they did not get their initial shipment, and the district manager said they had ONE day to sell them and whatever was not sold, was going to be transfered out.  Like many have said here restocks are coming from stores that did not sell out. The pair I purchased was the last one, I can finally stop checking this thread and refreshing the finishline, NDC, and eastbay links....  She also said on the restocks she could not see it being a full size run.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Was at the local gym hooping after work today and the gym was extra full.  The score was 14 up and we were going to 15, first game.  The ball rolls out of bound and I go to retrieve it and I hear a dude say the mall about an hour away just got their shipment in today.  So, here I am arguing with this dude and holding up the game, and I say give me your phone and call the mall and they do have them. Doing my research this footlocker was not supposed to get them, and they were surprised when the opened the boxes this morning. They had just came in this morning.  So, I turnover the ball to lose the game on purpose, leave the gym sweaty and in shorts in 20 degree weather, and they actually held my size until I got there.  I asked the manager what happened and she says because of the holidays they did not get their initial shipment, and the district manager said they had ONE day to sell them and whatever was not sold, was going to be transfered out.  Like many have said here restocks are coming from stores that did not sell out. The pair I purchased was the last one, I can finally stop checking this thread and refreshing the finishline, NDC, and eastbay links....  She also said on the restocks she could not see it being a full size run.
roll.gif
at throwing the pick up game hahaha

The restock fairy is starting to rear its ugly head now...
laugh.gif

That's all we are gonna hear now for the next month...that and the Annual...

47c26fc537c728f86d8a842919de0f65f9d15cd5_r.jpg

watching the heat celtics game see ross and dj khaled wearing matching concords
indifferent.gif
mine not coming out the closet til summer

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

sorry guys. milkskate.com had those up since before 12pm (PST) on the 12/27. they're closed and these guys will end up cancelling a bunch of orders when they open tomorrow.
=T my pre-order made on the 14th was cancelled...

How do you know that these recent orders will be cancelled??
Just curious...
He doesn't know. Its possible, sure. But who knows? There are still thousands of people waiting on FNL and other sites to confirm their orders even went thru. Nobody knows but I'm a gambling man so when you have an opportunity you take it. Matter of fact, I plan on ordering from every site that has it to increase the chances. Worst case, they refund my money?
^exactly. i'm sure they are gonna have too many orders and not enough shoes. i'm just letting you guys know, they might already be done but the site will keep taking orders until they shut it off, tomorrow. just giving a heads up so you don't get your hopes up. if your still searching, i hope you get yours...

Just saw DJ Khaled and Rick Ross' fat bums with the Concords on 
laugh.gif

Random I know.

walked right in my local FL today and copped my self a sz 10.....due to there order not arive'in on time 12/23 it came today,not a sole in the joint when they opened LOL..
laugh.gif
60 sec. copp
pimp.gif
,now i need FNL website to refund my 200$ to my paypal account

Originally Posted by prince726

indifferent.gif

You have some concords that don't match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

The restock fairy is starting to rear its ugly head now...
laugh.gif

That's all we are gonna hear now for the next month...that and the Annual...

47c26fc537c728f86d8a842919de0f65f9d15cd5_r.jpg
Truth. But it's the calm before the storm. Next everyone is gonna upload pictures and then quote the pictures. Followed by guy who hates the quoted pictures. Then once everyone is satisfied, they jump ship to the X's

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by prince726

indifferent.gif

You have some concords that don't match
laugh.gif
roll.gif
1 point for you Sir!

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

walked right in my local FL today and copped my self a sz 10.....due to there order not arive'in on time 12/23 it came today,not a sole in the joint when they opened LOL..
laugh.gif
60 sec. copp
pimp.gif

only 1? i would've got me x2 if possible then my bro, my friends, and whoever else i couldve helped out.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

laugh.gif
60 sec. copp
pimp.gif

only 1? i would've got me x2 if possible then my bro, my friends, and whoever else i couldve helped out.

due to the employees knowing and a very select few they were gone before the ups guy left the building
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom