Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Sigh I dont even know if i should tell ya how people knew about nba store... ya dont do your research smh.. this is what im talkin about
Its a member community, aren't we here to help each other?  sigh...

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

This is the problem with End Clothing... They are simply waiting on another shipment of shoes to come in... Same b/s they had with the Cool Greys... They oversold thinking that they would get at least 2 or 3 shipments in... But in the end they will say that their shipment came in but they didn't know the sizes they were getting and the quantity of those sizes. So they will get around to cancelling a lot or orders in mid to late January... I ended up getting a full refund on 1/26/11 when I pre-ordered 12/17/10.... Hopefully everything works out in everyones favors but just a heads up...

WOW IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN THATS STRAIGHT BS!  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END ON RELEASE DATE, AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM THE PRE ORDERS?!?!??!?

I preordered on the 14th and got my shipping confirmation today.
I preordered on the 14th.. nothing still. Last time I solely rely on these uk sites. I can taste the salt raining on me soon 
sick.gif

Sigh I dont even know if i should tell ya how people knew about nba store... ya dont do your research smh.. this is what im talkin about

It hasn't been a member friendly community since 2002 tho.

Originally Posted by s dubl

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

SMH, its a shame.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There aren't any planned restocks. People are thirsting. If there is a small restock of some sort, it's because some stores are in areas where people don't give a damn about this shoe, so what happens is that those shoes get transferred to the closest NikeTown. There won't be a fsr at anytime. If other retailers get sizes here and there it's because orders were canceled. That's from upper brass at Nike.
IDK about all that...
Hell, our city made the news cause of that damn YouTube video! And the mall that was shown, is where I got mine from....

If you seen it, you KNOW they blew out....every mall sold out within 10 minutes, and we've got 9 of 'em. 

I know the "upper brass" said what they said, but....it's taking place, in major stores. They KNEW they were gonna get 'em...I was told that they day after; they just didn't know it would be this fast. A few people in diff.states that work at diff.FL's even mentioned restocks. 

Same thing happened with CG's here....and all the colors of the Griffey's, etc, etc....
Those aren't true restocks. Just because a few sizes pop up doesn't mean they ordered and got more from nike. When one store doesn't sell something, it's transferred to one that DOES sell and that's how they close out their inventory. Those sizes that will pop up in outlets (which will) are sizes that didn't pass QC. They'll be there 6 - 8 weeks after release date.

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

I think he means if you put in the research you could have easily found out certain info (official FB pages and twitter feeds). Also there was a list floating around of the cool grey websites that were used successfully last year.

robxdrew wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:
I still havent gotten my pairs from HS no e-mail or nothing. Im getting mad they had my money since the 15th and still no tracking number from welgosh. I think after this year im done with euro sites 

Did you try calling them again today man?
-Drew

Nah I was wit my lady today but I will call tomorrow 

I had them as plan C or D and failed with them too. But I think i know your source for NBA.com. SN's are the way to go these days!
wink.gif

i was on nbastore.com and i never saw them and I called in and they said they had no record of the item smh

Y'all really need t save the sob stories, there were enough of these to go around.

Yes resellers did ruin it to an extent for some, but if you really wanted a pair it really wasn't that hard to find out what you needed to do

Stop asking for a pity party and for someone to deliver the shoes to your door, with Jordan handling the rock behind them

Its not going to happen.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Y'all really need t save the sob stories, there were enough of these to go around.

Yes resellers did ruin it to an extent for some, but if you really wanted a pair it really wasn't that hard to find out what you needed to do

Stop asking for a pity party and for someone to deliver the shoes to your door, with Jordan handling the rock behind them

Its not going to happen.
Ey man any stores in DE still have the them??

Originally Posted by teller360

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

I think he means if you put in the research you could have easily found out certain info (official FB pages and twitter feeds). Also there was a list floating around of the cool grey websites that were used successfully last year.
Well I consider NT research.  And I always appreciate info I read here, but I can't keep up with every page.  I guess an apology is in order for not seeing the list "floating" around.  My apologies kind sir

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

I understand that, but these dudes starting a PM network is lame. Some people actually have families and jobs. Not a whole lot of time to sit behind a computer or call everywhere. Thats where the community helping part comes in. Not necessarily helping by getting the shoes, but at least with some helpful info.

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

I understand that, but these dudes starting a PM network is lame. Some people actually have families and jobs. Not a whole lot of time to sit behind a computer or call everywhere. Thats where the community helping part comes in. Not necessarily helping by getting the shoes, but at least with some helpful info.
you a staff cant you get in their emails?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

There aren't any planned restocks. People are thirsting. If there is a small restock of some sort, it's because some stores are in areas where people don't give a damn about this shoe, so what happens is that those shoes get transferred to the closest NikeTown. There won't be a fsr at anytime. If other retailers get sizes here and there it's because orders were canceled. That's from upper brass at Nike.
IDK about all that...
Hell, our city made the news cause of that damn YouTube video! And the mall that was shown, is where I got mine from....

If you seen it, you KNOW they blew out....every mall sold out within 10 minutes, and we've got 9 of 'em. 

I know the "upper brass" said what they said, but....it's taking place, in major stores. They KNEW they were gonna get 'em...I was told that they day after; they just didn't know it would be this fast. A few people in diff.states that work at diff.FL's even mentioned restocks. 

Same thing happened with CG's here....and all the colors of the Griffey's, etc, etc....
Those aren't true restocks. Just because a few sizes pop up doesn't mean they ordered and got more from nike. When one store doesn't sell something, it's transferred to one that DOES sell and that's how they close out their inventory. Those sizes that will pop up in outlets (which will) are sizes that didn't pass QC. They'll be there 6 - 8 weeks after release date.
Oh,ok...gotcha. Thanks for the info...

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

I agree s dubl, I know technically I didn't qualify for the pm list lol, so instead I just helped anybody willing to ask, noobs or vets. Most NTers here are sitting on tons of bookmarks of legit sites to buy from both domestic and international. All you have to do is find the fit one to ask and he or she will be willing to share it.

Well, looks like reality is slapping me in the face. Despite receiving a confirmation email from fnl and reading numerous tweets from fnl stating that if you received a confirmation email you would receive the shoes, it's not looking good. I called and was told that my order had been passed along to the one, two, three, four..FIFTH store trying to be fulfilled. I had always had luck with them in the past. Ah well. I know people don't particularly care for resellers here, but if not for jumpman sneaks and my paranoia about this release a month ago, I would be SOL. I still am...but at least I am SOL with one pair of shoes.

Hey gottabdashoes, did you ever see that eBay listings where the guy stole your pics?

For the concords?

Yeah it was some guy with a zero eBay rating. It was posted on here. I hope it wasn't actually you because I know people reported it to eBay as fraudulent

Back
Top Bottom