Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I can't knock that dudes hustle. He did very well. I had 30 pairs myself a few weeks ago, should've taken a pic like that too. lol

The haters are in full force in here. You all know you'd do the same thing if you could. Qwityabit#$n.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Damn all I wanted is one pair to rock and this guy goes and posts a stupid picture like that reminding me that I still don't have a pair along with many other NTers. Just plain wrong.
more likely a dude and all his nerd friends stacked their pairs just for a photo.  i see these types all over the pnw.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Some idiot flaunting his stock pile of XIs really deserves to have them stolen. They were hard to get and knowing someone greedily obtained more then needed and in many sizes for profit shows what wrong with the sneakers today. I hate all the negative stuff involved with the release especially the violence involved. But someone taunting what they were able to get while alot us were unsucessful is how that violence starts. If a lesson is to be learned its that you can have multiple pairs of a hard to get & much hyped sneaker but you cant change how your face looks. Just by the planking pic you can tell that a Jordan on the foot is a good distraction to what sits on the neck.
dude read above you that is probably Rock Paper Scissors inventory in Seattle... Thus the Mariners Avatar lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I can't knock that dudes hustle. He did very well. I had 30 pairs myself a few weeks ago, should've taken a pic like that too. lol

The haters are in full force in here. You all know you'd do the same thing if you could. Qwityabit#$n.

No you didn't.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

No you didn't.

Dude what do you not understand about the fact that it is the inventory for ROCK PAPER SCISSORS in Seattle. They were sold at retail and they are a certified and licensed Nike Dealer. Meaning they got those pairs directly from Nike. Wow... man.... just wow. 

Best news all day week! managed to grab ONE size 9.5 out of the rubble. too bad it's not MY size. im going to try to trade it to my boy!

SNIPES Online Store
-------------------------------------------------- ----
Order no. 198 174
Order Date: Sunday, 25 December 2011

For questions about ordering and to view the details please use the following
Link:
http://www.snipesshop.de/...info.php?order_id=198174

The status of your order is:

Shipped

From now on we can only answer questions about orders,
if they were entered via the link into our system!
For returns, please use the enclosed return label. Note:
The return label is valid for 365 days after receipt of goods. In later
Return subject to additional shipping costs.

Were you satisfied with your purchase? Or something has not your imagination
complied with? Then we would appreciate your feedback!
Since November 2010 we are registered with Trusted Shops Online Shop, the
Seal of approval for safe shopping. In order to show other users that we have a
Online Shop are in
like the one buys, allows its customers to review and comment
. make We would be pleased if you help us a good rating to
. obtain
Your order can be evaluated from the receipt of the goods. In order to evaluate us,
just log. Now you will be taken automatically in your order history.
Just click on
"Rate Snipesshop" and we assessed within one minute after the 5-star
Principle! (Even your older orders you can rate retroactively.)
Just click the link below to login to you and your purchase order to
Rate and Review

https://www.snipesshop.de/account.php

Greetings from Cologne,
SNIPES the team

SNIPES Textil GmbH
Mannesmann Strasse 10
50996 Cologne

(WEB: www.snipesshop.de)

Managing Director Sven Voth, Olaf B. Ihde + + + + + + Amtsgericht Köln HRB 58 415

This e-mail may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
You are not the intended recipient or you have this e-mail by mistake
received, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.
Copying and passing on this email and it contains
Information is not permitted without the approval of SNIPES.

Just talked to Snipes she is waiting for the shoes to arrive to her, She said either today or tomorrow and i asked about marking the packages as gifts she said she will send a note to the dispatch department . Going to call natter jacks now

Really feel for you guys in the US, seen news footage with all the violence with this release !Feel bad the true Jordan sneaker fans missing out
frown.gif
I have been into Jordan's since 1991 and this is the first time I have seen hype like this for a sneaker release !These sold out in about 2 days ! Which is rare for any shoe release in Australia.Managed to get 3 pairs for myself !

Originally Posted by ghettocat

anyone get their pairs from sneakerpost.com ?? my pair from there looks great, but i just compared the box label to my bro's from ndc, and his box label writing isn't near as bold of lettering.

i know this sounds like a little detail, but with the boxes on top of each other, you can see the difference.

sneakerpost.com is legit right?

^^^This! my pair from sneakerpost the soles are way bluer than my footlockerPair. I think I'm gonna send em back.

Natter Jacks is trying to get packages out today and tomorrow and they will mark packages as gift.

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

No you didn't.
Didn't I?

Shut your mouth.
Now unlike Ronskizzle... that's more like a greedy dousche..... Not FSR.... So either there all B's, or he got connects, or he's just a dweeb that got all of his friends and families together and he's claiming them as his.... I know a lot of people that do that lol......Being an Internet Celebrity goes hard now-a-days.  My moneys on either there all B's or his friends and families..... he would FIT THE TYPE to go out of his way to take picture of all the receipts lmfao....
Damn kid, someone put some real salty nuts in your mouth. I just treated you. Get the flavor out, you'll feel better.
laugh.gif

You can really measure how pathetic a man is when they have to wear their pride on their shoulder on the internet to get other MEN jealous. And their pride is having more shoes then other men.... he wants the ooooooOOoOo and the ahhhhs from guys. I get having a pretty girlfriends, or a nice house, or having a smart child, or a nice car, or a college degree, or great job...... but for godsake rubbing it in that he has more of a shoe is ridiculous. And I don't want to hear people saying well that's what everyone does and that's why they get the shoes.... a lot of people get the shoes cause guess what they like it. And it so happens to be a lot of people like them. So people compliment. But to be PROUD I mean PROUD of your shoes is a little over..... "LIKE" your shoes dont be "PROUD" of your shoes theres a lot more to proud of lol.

Didn't I?

Shut your mouth.
Now unlike Ronskizzle... that's more like a greedy dousche..... Not FSR.... So either there all B's, or he got connects, or he's just a dweeb that got all of his friends and families together and he's claiming them as his.... I know a lot of people that do that lol......Being an Internet Celebrity goes hard now-a-days.  My moneys on either there all B's or his friends and families..... he would FIT THE TYPE to go out of his way to take picture of all the receipts lmfao....
Damn kid, someone put some real salty nuts in your mouth. I just treated you. Get the flavor out, you'll feel better.
laugh.gif
I wasn't the salty one it was the other guys that was claiming you didn't get your pair. I really don't need to justify if I got a pair or not...... I mean it's kinda like the analogy of how some guys have to get a bigger cars are overcompensating for areas that they come up too short..... In this case your Big Car is the quantity of Concords you got.... GOOD JOB.... CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!! Everyone Applaud Gottabdashoes he's got a lot of CONCORDS.....HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by tupac003

Congrats fellow big footer...I'm waiting on my 15's. They say friday but maybe I'll luck out like you and get them tomorrow!

385159_10100381037075650_20905755_48053505_637425086_n.jpg
wink.gif

SALTY AS HELL RIGHT NOW!!! 
pimp.gif
 Congrats pimp! Can't wait!!!
me too.
pimp.gif

i got 2 coming but as long as they're on the way, its just not the same.

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

GREEDY %@%!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wow thats a pure douchbag

Before calling him a dousche bag.... I would consider a couple things..... Did he say that they were all his. I think I know this Ronald, he was a photographer for Eqpt in Seattle and I believe this is the inventory that RPS in Seattle got. I'm pretty sure that is one of partial owners or employee of RPS..... Sooo chill out..... If it was 2 per customer in areas or 1 per customer. Then it is almost impossible to get a FSR. And if some of you guys were partially educated you would notice the FSR from 8-15 I believe..... So slow your role lmfao. And if Ronald did get all these with some shoe team then how can you knock the hustle..... I doubt it though....lol that's a massive amount of favors he would owe though.
Yes I am the same Ronald from the store once called Eqpt. 
Sony-UMad-300x224.png

No these isn't a stockroom photo nor RPS' stock & no, I do have a "shoe team" to line up with me. I didn't even line up to begin with.
All of the pairs I picked up were for people that presold through me & I delivered. Feel free to "hate" you're all entitled to your own opinions but I couldn't care less about them.
Wondering how I got all my pairs? I made a deal with the devil..

btw, I took this photo for s**ts & giggles..nothing serious & none of these pairs are for sale since like I said, all of them were presold to people weeks in advance.

So you paid wholesale for all them and then sold them for retail plus shipping? Or obtained them for retail & sold them at an inflated price? Sounds like a reseller to me. Oh well, thanks to ebay & the net the greed of resellers and scalpers is everywhere.

Got my pair from UI yesterday. They are on point, no complaints. Nicely double boxed. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Got my pair today and I will say that the quality control was a bit better than the Space Jams, but I was still very annoyed by the excess patent leather on my toe that took forever to rub off.

Other than that I'm very thankful to own a pair!

Anyone who ordered from Hanon still waiting on their shipment? Mine was shipped but is sitting in New York with a status of awaiting clearance. Anyone have the same and how long did it take to clear? It's been a couple days with the same status.

Back
Top Bottom