:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

At least there are hyped up 'Brons AND Kobes coming out tomorrow.

As if the stress from a single major release wasn't enough for these sites.

/sarcasm

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Not sure if SRS

im saying for website, not in store. i know instore is no longer mid night. did not read anywhere it was for online too.

Yeah he's not lying . Good thing eastbay is still going to have a timer 
Exactly. Im torn. I need those Cavs and Im not ballin' like I used to so I might have to make a sacrifice and pass on these. I got a pair reserved at NTSF but might leave it for the wolves. If I could make something happen fast Im coppin' for sure.

Originally Posted by torres

damn, just got off the phone with my local FTL about these xi lows, and the girl told me she's not allowed to tell me what time the store will open tomorrow...are you #$+*#$% kidding me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

report the store to nike. Part of having the privilege to sell jordans is being responsible enough to handle large releases. The fact that they can't disclose that info to you means they're being irresponsible and rather careless with this release. What's the number to the store and where is it located?

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im saying for website, not in store. i know instore is no longer mid night. did not read anywhere it was for online too.

Yeah he's not lying . Good thing eastbay is still going to have a timer 
Exactly. Im torn. I need those Cavs and Im not ballin' like I used to so I might have to make a sacrifice and pass on these. I got a pair reserved at NTSF but might leave it for the wolves. If I could make something happen fast Im coppin' for sure.
Buy the XIs, sell them to someone here that couldn't get ahold of them for what you paid + shipping, break even and do a good deed...or buy them, sell them on eBay for a profit, cop the IVs, keep the difference.

Either way, seems like a no brainer on buying them.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by BayArea23

What are the odds of same name and same size all at the same time?
even with different size they might be like we stated limit 1 per person and both people might not get a dm reply back? 
they said 1 per twitter account, not 1 per person
I'm pretty sure it's one per person.

does anyone know whats retail for gs size
because i asked 2 different footlockers and they both said $110
but i figured since men size got a $20 price cut so would kid sizes
anyone could help me out ?

How i call footlocker two days ago and the girl was like "oh no we not doing reserve just show up first come first served"
Today I call and they said they handed out all the tickets.......cmon son

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Curious to see whether or not any Euro spots will have these.
i hit a few of em earlier this week and most said they weren't.  im still gonna be looking tonight but who knows. 

nah all of the euro sites i contacted ..... all said NO! 15+

wut u seeing in the city bruh?  its lookn scarce out my way.  my contact told me he only received 40 and can only hold 1
frown.gif

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

How i call footlocker two days ago and the girl was like "oh no we not doing reserve just show up first come first served"

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by mrlongong

these low top 11s or the cav 4s next weekend? im on the fence. help me out?

If i could only choose 1? cavs.

I would'nt. Seen Cavs in person. Super ugly and look like some fake variant IV's imo.

This has been happening alot past few releases to me.

One day they handing out tickets at 2, then was told 12 the night before.  The day of, it ended up being 9am. 
indifferent.gif

Twitter RSVP saved me for the playoff xii release.

Just hate all this wristband crap, just stick to lining up Saturday and everyone goes home happy.
Especially they doing this wristband crap in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday when people have to work.

Luckily just called a footlocker 30miles away who says first come first serve, shall see...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Curious to see whether or not any Euro spots will have these.
i hit a few of em earlier this week and most said they weren't.  im still gonna be looking tonight but who knows. 

nah all of the euro sites i contacted ..... all said NO! 15+
Same here. My heart dropped and shattered. Back up plans have been well prepared. 
pimp.gif

I haven't been paying attention since the cements but are you guys saying I can't line up at my local mall and get these in the morning like I normally would?

What's with all this wristband talk.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I haven't been paying attention since the cements but are you guys saying I can't line up at my local mall and get these in the morning like I normally would?

call and see, times of lining up sat.morning are becoming extinct

How did i call footlocker two days ago and the girl was like "oh no we are not doing reserve just show up first come first served"

Maybe she couldn't understand you due to your lack of verb usage?

Originally Posted by prozac4312

How did i call footlocker two days ago and the girl was like "oh no we are not doing reserve just show up first come first served"

lol naw .....that how she was talkin
Hit with my causin voice but seriously i understand that nike has this big rsvp system (Noted ) but the human element will win out everytime. kids know the deal nike acting like the interwebs dont exist and the people they intrust to sell their shoes are on an honor system ......... 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

This has been happening alot past few releases to me.

One day they handing out tickets at 2, then was told 12 the night before.  The day of, it ended up being 9am. 
indifferent.gif

Twitter RSVP saved me for the playoff xii release.

Just hate all this wristband crap, just stick to lining up Saturday and everyone goes home happy.
Especially they doing this wristband crap in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday when people have to work.

Luckily just called a footlocker 30miles away who says first come first serve, shall see...
eyes.gif

Hilltop?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

call and see, times of lining up sat.morning are becoming extinct
Smh, i've never really been the inquiring type when it comes to shoes. I thought they were a regular gr, guess not. I'll go out like normal, if stores here in DC don't got em' without jumping thru hoops, it wasn't meant to be.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

does anyone know whats retail for gs size
because i asked 2 different footlockers and they both said $110
but i figured since men size got a $20 price cut so would kid sizes
anyone could help me out ?
$100 bro

Originally Posted by prozac4312

lol naw .....that's how she was talking
Hit with my causin ??? voice but seriously i understand that nike has this big rsvp system (Noted ) but the human element will win out everytime. kids know the deal nike is acting like the interwebs doesn't exist and the people they entrust to sell their shoes are on an honor system ......... 

VxgVJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom