:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Bet you those 10 people get their shoes though! 
Don't look down on people who camp out, I don't care who you are and who you know chances are if you're into Jordans you've camped out before! 

I'm laughing because all these kids in line.
Don't get me wrong, buy what you like, but lining up already for a non go colorway (being an 11 or not) is a bit excessive.

But to each his own.

Concords and Spacejams are non OG colorways... you're trying way too hard to be "cool' 
grin.gif

Uhh.....concorde were the very first og colorway.

^actually jj fb says its random, could be anytime between midnight and 6 am according to jj fb.

Originally Posted by TomDom

Already got a pair of these on lock, gonna try to see if anyone wants to trade these for cavs.

Just my opinion of course, but I don't see anyone trading a pair of the cavs for these.

On a side note, while I think these will sell out quickly, it'll be interesting to see how the release goes. I know the floridians are going to be a hot item tomorrow so perhaps a lot of people are sleeping on these.

Originally Posted by authentic354

i remember when the hard part was getting the money for the shoes now you got the money and cant get the shoes.....smh

i remember those days

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Bet you those 10 people get their shoes though! 
Don't look down on people who camp out, I don't care who you are and who you know chances are if you're into Jordans you've camped out before! 

Don't get me wrong, buy what you like, but lining up already for a non go colorway (being an 11 or not) is a bit excessive.

But to each his own.

Concords and Spacejams are non OG colorways... you're trying way too hard to be "cool' 
grin.gif

Uhh.......concords were definitely the 1st og colorway

Interesting. I wonder if this will make them easier or harder to obtain. I'm guessing easier.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

But to each his own.

Concords Spacejams are a non OG colorways... you're trying way too hard to be "cool' 
grin.gif

Uhh.......concords were definitely the 1st og colorway
Y'all still know what he meant. 
Regardless, there a lot of non OG colorway's people go crazy for!

I don't understand why people believe that if it's not an OG Colorway it's not worth getting or trying to get! 
tired.gif

Also, the Black and Reds 11's were the first OG Colorway.
They released in April of 95', while the Concords released in November of 95'. 

Added it to my shopping bag, went to check out and it was gone.

nbastore.com might get these so check them around 4-5 am cst in the morning, thats when they usually drop jordan new releases on nbastore.com.

Originally Posted by riddla713

nbastore.com might get these so check them around 4-5 am cst in the morning, thats when they usually drop jordan new releases on nbastore.com.

They sell out quick on nbastore 

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I know dickssportinggoods drop at crazy times too

i can never find the retro new releases on dsg.com, where do you look? i look under the jordan shoe section but the retros never show up for me.

Back
Top Bottom