:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I think JB is cutting back on store stock in favor of the online system. With all the bad press since the Concords they had to try something different. No more chaotic long lines=no more bad press. My local mall wouldn't even let me in the parking lot until 8am so I came home and ordered online.
If that where true then why are the "cavs" 4's not dropping on NDC

Not a gr.

I think JB is cutting back on store stock in favor of the online system. With all the bad press since the Concords they had to try something different. No more chaotic long lines=no more bad press. My local mall wouldn't even let me in the parking lot until 8am so I came home and ordered online.
If that where true then why are the "cavs" 4's not dropping on NDC

Because they are P.O.S.

fixed

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Thanks to mattwhite2385 for Hittin me up in the inbox he had a extra size 9.5 and only charged me 160 shipped just sent payment today so I should be receiving by the end of the week
smile.gif

He's legit.  No need to worry.  He charged me $260 shipped for a pair of Concords awhile back and shoes got to me fast and were perfect.

I dont think there was ever an XI in history that was accessible as this one. It seems like everyone who wanted em got em and people that didnt even want them had to cop because they were mad at themselves on release day and couldnt help but cop on the 8th time they became available since release day. I've been let down so many times by nike.com theyll say you got them but then email you hours later saying sorry were sold out. So just in case i ordered like 5 pairs and i couldnt believe it and now i got 5 pairs coming to my house. Unbelievable

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

I dont think there was ever an XI in history that was accessible as this one. It seems like everyone who wanted em got em and people that didnt even want them had to cop because they were mad at themselves on release day and couldnt help but cop on the 8th time they became available since release day. I've been let down so many times by nike.com theyll say you got them but then email you hours later saying sorry were sold out. So just in case i ordered like 5 pairs and i couldnt believe it and now i got 5 pairs coming to my house. Unbelievable

que?
so does that mean the shoes in your sig are being sold for retail?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
hmu

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Midnight- there always has to be someone to do stuff like this. These people typically have no lives and get jollys from making asinine comments. Just laugh at him, feel sorry for him if your a nice person
laugh.gif
and keep it moving bro. He was probably picked on as a child and has unfinished business.
laugh.gif
 Thats cute you taking up for your bf, and yea you do troll due to the fact you clearly have no knowledge about anything that has to do with sneakers. I've been on NT for almost a few years with other SN and been lurking for forever. 
Your in a race of your own for not knowing what you are talking about when it comes to sneakers thats what so annoying about your numerous post, I thought D hughes was annoying at times but you take the cake at least he knows a little something. People like you are the reason why the JB section has went down hill. 

So how about you stalk a sneaker history book and learn something. If you have no real knowledge on a topic which you usually don't maybe you should just leave you'll be doing us all a favor thanks 
wink.gif

Quit Talking!!! Sneaker History Book? Get the ***% out of here bro. This is niketalk. What better way to learn? If it wasn't for pricks like you, it would be a more positive enviroment. Why do you have an issue with providing reliable information to someone who cares about sneakers just like you? Let me guess, you love sneakers the most of of everyone in the world, and because you happened to be born before certain people and have been on niketalk the longest, you are the only one thats relevant right? Your a loser bro. You get jollys from clowning on others, when all they wanna do is get some solid info etc. Get a life! Stop harassing people. Get a girlfriend, and if that doesnt work for you , get a dog!

Damn you sound like an abused child
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sorry life was so rough on you son my condolences 
And no smart guy Im 23 so you guessed wrong wasn't born before most people, if you want a positive environment go join the peace corp

You-must-be-new-here2.jpg

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Niketown LA just had a restock of 11's
I'm guessing this restock is all the people who bought them on Sat, put them up on ebay and realized they couldn't make any profit and then returned them....

Originally Posted by woodro

its a fight of sum sort goin on in this thread?
Yes sir.

It always happens and it's usually the same group of people.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Niketown LA just had a restock of 11's
I'm guessing this restock is all the people who bought them on Sat, put them up on ebay and realized they couldn't make any profit and then returned them....

Thats exactly what it is....NT Seattle just had a restock of 12, 13 & 14's

i just had to confirm my payment with eastbay.  my order was "randomly" chosen to be verified.  Da F is that.  Haha, anyways, saw several pairs of these last night at da Drake concert @ the pavillion in Concord CA.  Weezy came out and errthang.  Drake rocked them the whole show and they seemed to look good.
summer shoe..a MUST

-UNDFT-

what gave you that idea?  The fact that it says 4 posts?  I dont get your point... I've been on this site for years just never made a name and participated but great observation buddy thanks for pointing that out!

Ups man just pulled up. Pulled out a box, about the size that would fit a shoe box and then some. Got all sorts of excited. Ran to the door. Got the package. Was for my roomate.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Retro707

i just had to confirm my payment with eastbay.  my order was "randomly" chosen to be verified.  Da F is that.  Haha, anyways, saw several pairs of these last night at da Drake concert @ the pavillion in Concord CA.  Weezy came out and errthang.  Drake rocked them the whole show and they seemed to look good.
summer shoe..a MUST

-UNDFT-
I was out there last night too. Yes, Drake was rockin' the Air Jordan 11 White/Red Low's, that was the first thing I noticed on the big screen. It would of been better if he rocked them with shorts. A lot of folks out there were also wearin' the Air Jordan 11 lows, but with no style 
frown.gif

what gave you that idea?  The fact that it says 4 posts?  I dont get your point... I've been on this site for years just never made a name and participated but great observation buddy thanks for pointing that out!

Gonna go ahead and assume you are replying to me. Anyways my post was to the dumb remark you made about these being the easiest XI to get ever. 

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Thanks to mattwhite2385 for Hittin me up in the inbox he had a extra size 9.5 and only charged me 160 shipped just sent payment today so I should be receiving by the end of the week
smile.gif

He's legit.  No need to worry.  He charged me $260 shipped for a pair of Concords awhile back and shoes got to me fast and were perfect.

Yeah i knew he was legit about it and he actually looked out for me first time dealin with somebody on NT pretty excited

laugh.gif
 Thats cute you taking up for your bf, and yea you do troll due to the fact you clearly have no knowledge about anything that has to do with sneakers. I've been on NT for almost a few years with other SN and been lurking for forever. 
Your in a race of your own for not knowing what you are talking about when it comes to sneakers thats what so annoying about your numerous post, I thought D hughes was annoying at times but you take the cake at least he knows a little something. People like you are the reason why the JB section has went down hill. 

So how about you stalk a sneaker history book and learn something. If you have no real knowledge on a topic which you usually don't maybe you should just leave you'll be doing us all a favor thanks 
wink.gif

Quit Talking!!! Sneaker History Book? Get the ***% out of here bro. This is niketalk. What better way to learn? If it wasn't for pricks like you, it would be a more positive enviroment. Why do you have an issue with providing reliable information to someone who cares about sneakers just like you? Let me guess, you love sneakers the most of of everyone in the world, and because you happened to be born before certain people and have been on niketalk the longest, you are the only one thats relevant right? Your a loser bro. You get jollys from clowning on others, when all they wanna do is get some solid info etc. Get a life! Stop harassing people. Get a girlfriend, and if that doesnt work for you , get a dog!

Damn you sound like an abused child
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sorry life was so rough on you son my condolences 
And no smart guy Im 23 so you guessed wrong wasn't born before most people, if you want a positive environment go join the peace corp
I actually come from a pretty affluent family, pretty much had anything ive ever wanted,  and have an excellent income myself now. I'm older than you. You are still a child in my book. You may be 23 but act 13. I have met people like you. You are probably 23 live with your mom or off of her or someone in your family and sit in front of your computer, giggling to yourself like a little girl because you think your cool on niketalk with all your negative comments about other people. I'd explain some psychology behind the way you act, but your probably not educated enough to comprehend anything I would tell you, much like how you keep attacking fellow Niketalk members for no reason.

Gonna go ahead and assume you are replying to me. Anyways my post was to the dumb remark you made about these being the easiest XI to get ever. 
Dumb remark?  Name a patent leather XI release that was easier to get then these?  Cool grey? No.  Concord? No.  Space jam maybe? No.  25th anniversary? No.  So what are you talking about?

I actually come from a pretty affluent family, pretty much had anything ive ever wanted,  and have an excellent income myself now. I'm older than you. You are still a child in my book. You may be 23 but act 13. I have met people like you. You are probably 23 live with your mom or off of her or someone in your family and sit in front of your computer, giggling to yourself like a little girl because you think your cool on niketalk with all your negative comments about other people. I'd explain some psychology behind the way you act, but your probably not educated enough to comprehend anything I would tell you, much like how you keep attacking fellow Niketalk members for no reason.
laugh.gif
 I just love people like you. 
Your right I'm 23, I live with my mother I also pay her bills and mine. Just earned my BA this past semester, started Grad school yesterday and sit in front of my cpu writing psychology papers.

If need be I'll make sure ill send you a pic of me walking across the stage when I graduate May 20th. Sounds like you were given hand outs all your life
laugh.gif
I work for mine paid my way through 4 years of school, paying my way through grad school and take care of me and my mother. Anything else dumb you want to say smart guy???

Back
Top Bottom