Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

i finally got mine! good looking out to everyone who is helping each other out! that's how it should be! even though these ?'s get asked over and over again... we helpin each other! that's how i got mine..hope everyone gets to order theres soon! :smile:
smile.gif

p.s: 900TH POST!!!! Damn......
cassia st playa 4 life!!! Redwood City hustlaz!!!

I am fearful of using that link to buy the shoes. I appreciate that somebody posted it, but as was the case with the Zens, my order was visible by Nike, but ultimately cancelled as it didnt go through the proper channel. Hmmmmm..

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

Just call JB 1866-586-7626, the guy called Steve asked me don't order the shoes (AJ12 Blk/Baby Blue)until tomorrow (Nov-25). Since there the jumpman23.com has a problem. Even you place an order, they will not go ahead on the order.

All the NTers, pls check out the following pics.

Step1.jpg

SIZE COLUMN PROBLEM : ONE SIZE :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

The and Sale Rep. also said they still have tons of sizes available.... Don't be worry :D
happy.gif

PS. Just Re-mind people haven't place an order, here is the promotion code for 10 bucks off

PD1003HOHOLIDAY

GOOD LUCK ALL THE NTERS
ABC :D
happy.gif

I wish i could get the 1000th post but i cant wait that long

Apart of NikeTlk heistory and im proud to say that.
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

im i the only one not getting these
sometimes i dream that he is me you've got to see thats how i dream to be....i dream i move...i dream i grove like mike if i could be like mike

I can't believe I read every single reply on this post...Feels like I read a novel...Feud between hustlin pnoy and caraval :tongue:
tongue.gif
was legendary... Been waiting since Sunday Nite for this and copped earlier this afternoon....and im still not resting 'til those sneakers arrive and are resting on my feet...Imma sleep wth them on you feelin' me...thats when I'll get some real sleep... |I
tired.gif
For the rest of you who haven't been able to buy...I feel your pain...GOOD LUCK.... - outro.z

Quote:
Just call JB 1866-586-7626, the guy called Steve asked me don't order the shoes (AJ12 Blk/Baby Blue)until tomorrow (Nov-26). Since there the jumpman23.com has a problem. Even you place an order, they will not go ahead on the order.

if this is ture this post will reach 2000 real quick
THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

^^^ so if we ordered them already and got the confirmation in an email...nike hasnt recieved out order yet???...that better not be the case!! >:
mad.gif

look at the new message on the website...another day of problems...geez, i would think they would have fixed the problem within a day...

NIKE/JB, YOU JUST GAVE ME A HEADACHE

jk

ABC speaks the truth on this one. Its JUST like the zens. DONT USE BOOTLEG LINKS, KIDS!

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

damn. why does the website say wednesday the 25th if on weddnesday its gonna be the 26th? this post is going down as the longest in history. im glad to be a part of it. 8)
glasses.gif

Why all thge hype? these arent even half as nice as the white black blue in january.
you can fool people with your fake sneakers, but you can't fool yourself, biatch!

Yawn* I will try to order my pair tomorrow. I finally got through to the footaction tent sale :rolleyes
eyes.gif

My order had the "one size" error as well, but after getting the e-mail confirmation, i called the nike rep to confirm the order, and the rep was able to tell me the sizes that i entered for the shoes, hoodie, and cap.

So perhaps the order will get processed.

I Hate UncleShady,

I have no way to liar...... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I believe most of the JB Fans is waiting they re-release....

Cuz when i place an order, it show " ONE SIZE" on the shipping cart, i'm feeling not okay, so i call JB to make sure this correct. And the size i wanted was Sz10m, 7 1/8, XL. NOT "ONE SIZE"

And the sale rep. said they re still working on the problems... And he ask/suggest me to order tomorrow.

I'm not liaring.... If you guys feel worry, call JB now. You will know the whole story.

Thanks,
ABC

Back
Top Bottom