Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
1004 :D
happy.gif
happy.gif

[/center]

It's 11:05pm pst...are people still being able to log in and get the shoes?? I keep getting this error:

Thank you for your patience and loyalty. We will not be in a position to relaunch the website until later in the day on Wednesday, November 25th.

Which is serisouly amazing; November 25 is today TUESDAY.......anyone have any word on when the site will be up? >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Quote:
We do understand that many of you have been waiting online to gain access
= we know you have no lives. we will play with you like ants under a magnifying glass in the sun. >:
mad.gif

"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

Obviously they made a typo with the Wednesday 25th thing "idiots" Get some sleep you guys....it'll be up tommorow at the earliest... -outro.z

Callin' people at JB idiots not you...

Dear XXXXXX :

Thank you for shopping at Niketown.com. Your order number is: XXXXXXXXX.

Make sure to hold on to this e-mail until you have received the new Nike product
listed below.

With the exception of custom NIKE iD product, your order will generally ship
within 48 hours of order placement, depending on your selected shipping method.
We'll e-mail you when your items are on their way so you'll know when to start
looking for them.

Please note that in some cases, items may ship separately, but at no extra cost
to you.

Nike iD orders will generally ship within 3 to 4 weeks.

Shipment #1 Ship to:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

Shipping Method:Ground

Product Style Name
========================================================================

RTRO12 Jordan Retro XII Bundle
1@ $200.00 each = $200.00

Product Subtotal $200.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Sales Tax $0.00
------------------------------------

Grand Total: $200.00

Amount Charged on Credit Card: $200.00

Gift Certificates will be sent to the email or physical address you provided on
the gift
certificate order form.

Again, we'll let you know when your items have been shipped.

Talk to you soon,
Niketown.com

PS: Have you checked out NIKE iD yet? You can create your own custom Nike gear
and buy it online at www.nikeid.com.

Important notes: If you need to get in touch with us, please go to
niketown.nike.com/info/help.jhtml, or call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453).
Please do not respond to this e-mail.

Nike.com reserves the right to hold any orders for security review. Affected
customers will be notified.

Your order may be cancelled if we are unable to verify shipping and billing
information.

Niketown.com reserves the right to cancel orders from resellers.

wow! FINALLY GOT A PAIR.. ALL THAT WAIT WAS... UGH ... WORTH IT?! good luck to all the ntalkers tryna get a pair.. btw, i tried to put in the holiday code the first time, it didnt let me, so i had to register for another account [b/c i got the message with the 3 pair limit ish] without using the holiday promo. $10 is $10.00/.. oh yeah, i ordered mine at liek 5pm PST. i have a feeling these wont be LIMITED at all. just my .02

9- 9.5 DS AIR JORDAN XVIIz, TMAC 2z, AF1 "SHEED"/ HIT ME UP at yOuNgNdAng3RoUs@hotmail.com/ will sell them at retail price or less?? hit me up with offers at my email or my aim sn/ jUsT7tWo3ChAi

PREDICTION:

You will still be able to cop this package a week from today, Dec. 3rd. In any size you want.

If this turns out to be true, I've wasted two full days... kinda.

I guess the joke's on me.​

Maybe, once I get them in the mail I'll be able to laugh about these last few days.

Maybe...
[/center][/b]

cant u imagine wat hardcore international collectors will pay??? i got an offer for 600 for the sz 10 i got a month ago, and i told the guy they hav been worn 2wice.... he did not care..... so dont lowball the value on ebay by sellin dem for dirt cheap, these could b something special.... think about it

another thing whoever is using pics of my sz 10 xii for their ebay auctions please ask me first, u kno iposted those, those are my pics... plese dont use them for ur auctions without asking me.... i posted those a couple weeks ago as my pickups now i see u putting them up on ebay, ask or wait til your pair comes.....1

I've been a member for 3 1/2 years and have never seen a post anywhere near this big..... i just had to get a post in.

As for the topic... i cant believe Nike wasnt ready for this, just us alone are probably crashin the site.

Im happy to say i copped mine and im in NT histrory alot.
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

Back
Top Bottom