Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

^^were are you located, what date where they schedule to be delivered??
nothing on the tracking info has changed so im like there still stuck in memphis.

i checked the status on mines thru fedex and it says it's already in LA so now it's just a matter of when today they will arrive

Originally Posted by cashville2400

I just received mine a few minutes ago and they were shipped ground. Thats weird,but I couldn't be more happy
WTF!!!! I got mine at 11 eastern and i shipped mine overnight

just got mine in the mail, and im lovin them, just wish the retro card was better, its just a pic of the xv's nothing special, but the shoe is great, beenwaiting a long time for these.
mithu aka the ambassador

still waiting.....
mad.gif

Got both my pairs today, a day early (ordered 2 day shipping).
I'll post pics later....maybe

I just check on mine there in Oklahoma City I will get them tomorrow at work. I want to see a picture of the retro card and the shoes. My OG's are ingreat shape I can not wait to put them side by side.
happy.gif

Hold on, hold on, hold on. I did not even know these were released. I have been slipping on my Jordan Brand Forum. Can someone send me an invite?el-fatiah@hotmail.com. Thanks.

i am happy with my pair and i wasn't really into the XVs (i passed on the ogs) but now my eyes have seen the light. They use big Jordan shoe boxes thoughbut that's not really important to me. I am most likely going to cop another pair to put on ice.

Back
Top Bottom