Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

i love mines...they came in this morning and i couldn't believe how lightweight they are

the only thing that bothers me is how big the box is, theres tons of room for the sneakers almost too much cause that slide around in the box

My order still says "in progress". I chatted with a Nike rep and he said everything is good, it just has not been shipped yet. I ordered on Saturday,so I guess I just need to be patient.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

the only thing that bothers me is how big the box is, theres tons of room for the sneakers almost too much cause that slide around in the box

That's pretty much what JB's been doing lately with every box... I don't think we've ever actually figured out why though, haha.

DAMN I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY PAIR.....HOPEFULLY TOMRW......................

My order still says "in progress". I chatted with a Nike rep and he said everything is good, it just has not been shipped yet. I ordered on Saturday, so I guess I just need to be patient.

Yeah your cool.Just be patient and they should be there soon .

Can I see more good quality pics of someones XV's?? (different angles) I barely going to be receiving my pair tomorrow andthe last time I saw a pair of my OG XV's were back in 2000 when I beat them up to hell by playing ball in them..well someone do me the favor whoever hasthem already...I'd appreciate it much..thanks guys!! And the retroes are looking good..can't wait to get mines tomorrow...

WhatisLove wrote:
NewZ05 wrote:

That's pretty much what JB's been doing lately with every box... I don't think we've ever actually figured out why though, haha.

did you get some viii's the box for the aquas is small. the box for the v were the only ones that were outrageously huge.

I ordered mine on release date and have not gotten my confirmation email. I used ground shipping. I checked the status online it says "in progress".I called nike and they said my order is good to go. Anyone in this position?

yo the pics make them look great why do people hate these so much???? anyany friday i should have mines!! cant wait!

does anyone know how it fits or feels???

They feel
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. When you put them on you'll see what I mean
wink.gif

And whoever said they look worse with jeans, you get a
alien.gif

GOOD LOOKIN OUT RKO2004 FOR THE PICS...THEY LOOK
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY I GET MYPAIR TODAY, JUST CHECKED SHIPPING STATUS THROUGH FEDEX, THERE ON THEIR WAY...CANT WAIT TO GET THEM, GONNA ROCK THEM TOMORROW FOR CLASSES..

GOOD LOOKIN OUT RKO2004 FOR THE PICS...THEY LOOK
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY I GET MY PAIR TODAY, JUST CHECKED SHIPPING STATUS THROUGH FEDEX, THERE ON THEIR WAY...CANT WAIT TO GET THEM, GONNA ROCK THEM TOMORROW FOR CLASSES..

No prob.

Man I do not like that retro card at all I know its just a retro card but JB could have done alot better I mean most JB collectors are not fans of the XVs soat least make then a little cooler to have.

I just got my pair at like 12pm. I'm not really pleased with what I paid for but my loss right, no retro card the box feels mad cheap. I'm thinking ofreturning or selling them, it's sad.

got both of mine today and no complaints...i never owned the OGs so i cant compare quality but these are good IMO...the box is hella ginormous, and i thoughtjordan went to smaller boxes after the 05 silver twentieth anniversary boxes...the corners on the box top were cut...good pickup and glad i got the 20%off code

^^to those still requesting invites make sure you include your full name as you solicit invites, its required along with your emails for the invites

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

WhatisLove wrote:
NewZ05 wrote:

did you get some viii's the box for the aquas is small. the box for the v were the only ones that were outrageously huge.

I know the V's boxes were huge... and I have a pair of Aqua's, and I thnk the size 10.5 box that I have is a little on the big side as well... somaybe it's just me, but most of the releases seem to have bigger boxes lately.

Back
Top Bottom