Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

awwwwwwww man.. I didnt do the code thing.. I just read about it now. I got both my pairs for $3something with CA tax

Hey guys. i had been trying to order since they first went up and i was using firefox. i kept getting stuck at the last screen. then i switched to opera. sameissue. finally i used IE and my order went through. So use Internet Explorer if you are having problems.

i didnt use to code a nike rep told me i would have to order another pair and use the discount and send back the ones with out the discount

There was an error while moving to the order commit screen
I was gettijng this too....just close tabs w/ Jb open....clear cookies & cache...go back to Jumpan23.com and it should work...at least it didfor me...and at %20 off w/ free shipping I don't feel that bad about grabbing these after all...THANKS TO WHO POSTED THAT CODE!!!!

Something tells me these are gonna be abundant though...Some Niketowns, and, urbans are still getting these right? And JB isn't the type to be allowingdiscount on limited product. Unless it was something they missed before the launch which would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

I signed up originally, had my own invitation etc. Now when I login, it's asking me for the inviation code.

Is there an additional one to buy these damn shoes? I enter my old one, and it won't work. Anyone experience something similar?

i only order one pair and decided i didn't want them anymore and Nike wont let me cancel my order.Oh well guess i will hoop in these.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Wow it says comein soon! AHHHH! Guess im out of luck, too bad i love the 15s too
mad.gif

Yeah,,,,it's 6:58pm in New york and I still have the coming soon thing going on my screen.
It won't allow me to add anything. Is anyone else seeing this?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I signed up originally, had my own invitation etc. Now when I login, it's asking me for the inviation code.

Is there an additional one to buy these damn shoes? I enter my old one, and it won't work. Anyone experience something similar?
Try closing out of your browser and logging back in.

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Wow it says comein soon! AHHHH! Guess im out of luck, too bad i love the 15s too
mad.gif

Yeah,,,,it's 6:58pm in New york and I still have the coming soon thing going on my screen.
It won't allow me to add anything. Is anyone else seeing this?
Clear your cache and cookies

i only order one pair and decided i didn't want them anymore and Nike wont let me cancel my order.Oh well guess i will hoop in these.

You could always return them.

Im in NYC I just got my confirmation # took me more than an hour trying to copp these, frikkin' sad I hope this never happens again. I'mDONE!

Back
Top Bottom