Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

These XVs were a total let down. I bought myself 2 pairs, and ended up shipping them back yesterday. There was glue all over the place. They were wayyyyy toolight in weight. The leather was cheap as ever. and the glittery foamy part had creases in it. For $312...they were'nt worth keepin'.

I used to have the XVs in Black...Wht/Caro...and Wht/Flint Gray. These Retros are no where near those.

Loved the XVs from the beginning but gotta pass on these. Still have the OGs
pimp.gif

BRO! yours look like you got the best out the bunch compared to mine! i have creases and glue maks all over the side leather also the glue strech between theleather and the front toes!!!!

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

These XVs were a total let down. I bought myself 2 pairs, and ended up shipping them back yesterday. There was glue all over the place. They were wayyyyy too light in weight. The leather was cheap as ever. and the glittery foamy part had creases in it. For $312...they were'nt worth keepin'.

I used to have the XVs in Black...Wht/Caro...and Wht/Flint Gray. These Retros are no where near those.
I agree, man. I know how everybody is talking about JB's quality lately, and this only adds fuel to the fire. I'm glad I'm passed. Thatmeans more money for the packs, and hopefully they won't mess up on them.

just ordered mine. cant wait to set these next to my ogs. thanks again to my homie "southzeztpdot" for the invite!!! i have two
invites, pm me

I ordered mine on the release day and I finally got them in today (ground shipping sucks!). I was so excited when I first heard they were retroing these but Igotta admit I'm extremely dissapointed with these kicks. I can honestly say the quality of the shoes are very poor. They came creased and when you pickthem up they feel like paperweights. I finally understand why all my friends hate this model. The price of these does not help my decision on purchasing theseeither. I didn't check for a possible discount on NT so I ended up paying a hefty $171.04 for them. Oh well, at least I have another pair of kicks andI'm getting closer to having every model of Jordan's signature line.

huh, i feel like a bum askin for change. Does any1 got a invite 2 spare? Please help a poor man stop begging . If you can PM or email me jcooper0044@kctcs.edu. Ill figure out somethin to pay u back somehow

if i didn't get them early enough to use the 20% off code, I would have returned my pair too.

These shoes are so poor of quality, they feel like they are worth 50.... I might have to send mine back... I was stoked for these too
mad.gif

I should have listened to Lavan, but i ordered mine anyways.
Just like him, a total let down, returned mine as well. The heel tab was
coming unglued from the woven upper, and all i did was loosen the laces, didn't even step in them.

Shame..

does anyone know if they thought they didn't like them when they were messin' with them but actually trying them on made them alot better??

Back
Top Bottom