***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by indohan

I see Flint Grey XIII in that shoe... Add hologram at ankle's.
happy.gif
Exactly what I was thinking and I love my XIII way more ...

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

BetoLZ, could you possibly photoshop a White/Flint Grey-College Blue (or French Blue) colorway? Please be sure to use the Stealth's as your base photo as I don't believe there will be any more XX3's with the DNA stitching. With that said, I would suggest making the argyle stitching silver, but I'm not entirely sure how that would look, so just do whatever looks best. And if you don't mind since you'll be at it already, could you photoshop a pair to mimic the Flint Grey XIII's as well? I'm sure a lot of people would like to see that. Once you have them, just go ahead and post them up and I can pass them along to Gentry to see if there's any way we could get either one of them made to supplement the fiasco that took place with the Premier's.

You should really pass along the Black/Carolina colorway that BetoLZ.

How amazing would that be if they were released?

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

I took both of your requests and put them together along with some of my ideas. (wht.glacier.silver)

Glaciers > Flints.

whtglcrslvryp0.png

BetoLZ, could you please do a PS with a reversed color blocking to mimic the titianiums? That is, please use flint grey where glacier iscurrently with a gradient (from university blue to college blue/glacier) or interweaved (again with university blue and college blue/glacier) argyle stitchingif that's possible (If not, then please use university blue argyle stitching) and a college blue/glacier midsole (currently where the silver is). Pleasebe sure to keep the ankle collar collge blue/glacier. Let's use this version as a comparison and see how it turns out before hopefully jordansponsorsmepresents this idea to G. I'm probably asking a lot but hopefully we can create a killer colorway. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!
P.S. Could you pleasealso make the letterings on the toebox college blue/glacier? Thanks!

Originally Posted by DJ FLOW

JSM those that purchased the shoes on ebay did so on their own accord, and had NOTHING to do with JB. so JB would not be offending those consumers, they have only themselves to blame, that is the market that THEY created not JB. in so much that JB cannot cotrol the prices on ebay, they can only control the volume they put in the stores. how many 23s of the 529 made it on ebay? JB disrespected those who waited in line for nothing. i wasted my time, and you know what it hurts that a manufacturer would legitimately be worried about lying, when they cant even pin down a release date after the first 3 colorways. the only reason i want a pair of xx3s is because of the caro's, thats why i waited outside for so long, thats why i was willing to pay top dollar. but seeing as how i didnt even have a opportunity to look at them in person, seriously! as indiscriminant as a raffle is, 1:191 for 23 pairs of shoes is barely better than a night of keno (joke!).

still there should have been a "limited set" within a larger release, something tangible to differentiate the kicks and let the rest of us have a chance at the colorway. 2300 pairs would have made sense, even still thats REALLY limited, but it would have paid them and us. the whole situation has turned me off the the sneaker on the whole, if a company is going to PUNISH me for wanting to buy their product then why should i support them in any aspect? i know some ppl who have collected for years, they camped out and came up empty handed, what does JB say to them, oh get another color ... @#@ is that!? ESECIALLY when the other colors BLOW (maybe not the stealths i guess) the argyle is even better on the caro pair. im bitter, and for a company to alienate FAR more people than they put smiles on doesnt do them any good.
^^^^^actually your logic is off... the limited amount of shoes jb puts out creates this insane market and determines the outrageous ebay prices
btw, i was at columbia mall that infamous morning as well. i was 4th in line so i knew i t wasn't lookin good. all week i was calling dtlr & theykept sayin 1st come, 1st serve...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

I see Flint Grey XIII in that shoe... Add hologram at ankle's.
happy.gif

Personally I'd have preferred an UNC logo ("NC") or G'Town logo ("G") but holograms will work too I guess
smile.gif

kinda lazy to skim through the post but other than Air Randy and FLip Jay (both are sold out), is there any site where they have pre-sale or are going torelease the All-Star limited white/black-red colorway?

charmcity, yea columbia was a real, real shady situation. i had been calling all week as well and they had said the same thing only to stand outside for whoknows how long only to get a raffle ticket. the least they could have done for ppl that had been standing out all night, is raffle off some gift certificates(you know get ALL those heads in there INTO the store to buy something, heaven forbid you run a business ...) some music, a $#*@#%! donut hole SOMETHING.

my logic however is only wrong from the standpoint of a reseller ... their profit margin decreases with the number of shoes released, HOWEVER not if theres a"limited set" (ie: the 529) that are released within a more widespread release of the same colorway. i dont know under the heel with the clear heelplate put a stylized 23, hologram something to say hey these are the special pair.

1771 normal release (still quite limited, but ppl can get their hands on the sneaker) + 529 limited with some gimmick assuring that they have no ties to therest of the stock. = 2300 pairs.

the insane prices is just supply and demand, its simple economics the prices on ebay are what ppl are willing to pay. for the percieved limited status. and idont care about resellers, they are trolls of retail chains preying for a slim chance at arbitrage. and by that logic i couldnt care less about them. i wantedto rock these kicks so bad.

I will buy a pair of Black/Stealth CW when they come out, and then the White/Red CW later on. If I can find the black/stealth CW for a good price later on downthe road, I will buy them. I want to keep one pair for a really long time( 10 years at least) and see if they are still indestructable.
smile.gif
After this XX3, I amdone with JB until they decide to put Nike Air back on the III-VI

so jared jeffries was in the store today. the knicks are in-town to play the blazers as we all know. i go in to get the 23 hat that's in the plasticcover and what do i see? SZ 16 STEALTH 23'S on jeffries' feet. i wasn't able to take a picture because that jeopardizes my job with nike. i cantell you though, these are sick beyond belief.

on a side note, if you shop at the employee store, we aren't getting the all-star's. our only quickstrike acct in town is closing if you don'talready know that. looks like seattle or if our footaction in downtown portland may get em. just some useful info.

Originally Posted by NKE TLK OG

aj-xx3-wsb-main.jpg

After the release and still hysteria from the first Air Jordan XX3 released, a new pair is on the rise featuring White/Stealth/Black. A smooth color scheme for the Jordan XX3.

Containing Stealth on the side with White and a darker shade of Grey stitching, Gold stitching throughout followed with Gold laser print around the toe box. Releasing April 5th, check out our Air Jordan Release Dates. Via Heat23/Airrandy.

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-102 White/Stealth/Black
$185

http://

aj-xx3-wsb-2.jpg

aj-xx3-wsb-3.jpg

aj-xx3-wsb-4.jpg
aj-xx3-wsb-1.jpg

oh man, now i'm totally conflicted. i dunno whether i should get the blacks/ all stars or these. i can never justify getting multiples of the samemodel. that's just ******ed imo.

note: the only XX3's i don't like are the titaniums. the blue is ugly imo.

Originally Posted by juschiang

BetoLZ, could you please do a PS with a reversed color blocking to mimic the titianiums? That is, please use flint grey where glacier is currently with a gradient (from university blue to college blue/glacier) or interweaved (again with university blue and college blue/glacier) argyle stitching if that's possible (If not, then please use university blue argyle stitching) and a college blue/glacier midsole (currently where the silver is). Please be sure to keep the ankle collar collge blue/glacier. Let's use this version as a comparison and see how it turns out before hopefully jordansponsorsme presents this idea to G. I'm probably asking a lot but hopefully we can create a killer colorway. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!
P.S. Could you please also make the letterings on the toebox college blue/glacier? Thanks!

gclrflnt2xs4.png

Those white/stealths are pretty nice..Still gonna be the black stealths for me those...Black/red/stealth> all other XXIIIs (including titaniums)

are the black stealths going to be easy to obtain?...if i went to a local footaction around when it opened will i be able to get them??

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

gclrflnt2xs4.png

eek.gif
BetoLZ, Thanks a lot on the awesome PS job andkudos for some serious PS skills!!! That's a SICK colorway. jordansponsorsme, PLEASE bring these 2 PS'ed colorwaysto G and hopefully we will get a white/flint grey-college blue (or glacier). The flint grey, college blue/glacier, argyle stitching AND the contrastedletterings really sets this colorway apart from the titaniums (and IMO even more desirable), I sincerely hope JB can release a GR version in the exact colorarrangement as the above pic (I'm extremely biased in my interpretation as you can tell
wink.gif
). Thanks a lot regardless of the outcome and especially for the discussionswe've had!!!

I like those White and Stealth XX3's alot. I plan on coppin all colorways of the XX3 this year; especially the Black XX3's.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom