***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

there seems to be a bit awkward to shank ppl around like that.
I don't know when you and the other cats ordered but everytime I order from PYS my stuff has came when they said it would. I guess some ofyall credit cards aren't up to snuff or yall can't read. It tells you when to expect your package when picking the shipping method or somewhere alongthe line of ordering your stuff and the 7 or 8 times I've copped from them its never not been right.

deeMoney23 wrote:

To JB and everyone else....

I write to you today to pose to you a few questions that im sure many have asked yourselves within the past couple of weeks. Given the circumstance of the Titanium release, many "Diehards" were unable to cop a pair for whatever reason. I have read a few posts saying, "that if you really wanted them you would go by any means necessary to cop a pair." IMHO, that's just a crock and its easy for people to say things like that esp, if they have a pair that's not even in their size and are just going to resell it. Saying that only Diehards camped out is purely uninformative. Half those people who camped out were just resellers. I aint mad at them. They have to make a buck or two as well. Also by the time others wanted to go camp or get on some type of list, they were either given the wrong info or were just denied....

What im trying to say here, is JB didnt do a favor to the most loyal of fans and just plainly stroked their own egos by doing it. Creating hype?!!?? For what? Everyone knew this model would seelout regardless of the color because its allegedly his last shoe and damn they look comfortable to ball in unlike some of the more recent models. How was JB rewarding their most loyal fans by doing the resellers a favor? Also, I pose another question to all of you who refuse to pay 2000 for a pair, would you buy the knockoffs that are all over ebay? Some of em look horrific, but i saw a couple being sold that look pretty darn good. So are you still a loyal fan if you buy one? JB preaches not to buy fakes, but hey can you blame lil john who lives in North Dakota where the shoe wont be released? Hey all i know is if you do buy a "fake", im sure you are going to wear them instead of placing them in some trophy case for display purposes only

I hear you bro. I have a pair of fake AJ1 XQ. I have no qualms admitting i do. I am never going to pay more than AUD$300 for a single pair of shoes. Thatis the absolute maximum. I really dig the XQ's an there was no other way.

But seriously, with 1985 technology, it aint hard for the pirates to replicate them adequately. The XX3's on the other hand, i will definitely adviseagainst fakes. The feel of the latest tech is what is important, not the colours. I tried on a pair of fake XX2's and they were terrible. They looked fine,but they felt really REALLY bad.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

All-stars need black laces.
Yeah, that's why i black laces as my free set with my allstars from citysole! can't wait. next week is gonna suck.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Spike's been wearing the All-stars everywhere

79675813.jpg

79672724.jpg

79499172.jpg

79499176.jpg

damn the toe box and view from the front just look funny. horrible.

Spike is everywhere! Thanks for the up close pics of the white/black-varsity red XX3s, BigDaWg1688. The pics did prove me wrong on one thing. I thought thewhite part is going to be the normal leather instead of the shiny leather (sorry, don't know my shoe material lingo here), and I . However, I am still notfeeling all the holes, at least the pattern of them, in the front of the shoes on the white ones, at least they are sort of camouflaged on theblack/red-stealth ones. I also agree with the posters who have proposed the black laces idea on the white/black-varsity red XX3s. A couple of other things.Anybody know when the next commercial for the XX3 will begin airing? I would assume All-Star weekend since that's when the next colorway will be released.Also, I don't understand why Nike quit making posters, they had some awesome posters back in the days. I still have the classic black and white Bo Jacksonone as well as the Jordan wingspan and Jordan free throw line dunk one. I wish they would come out with the poster of Jordan and the Jordan Brand athletes allwearing black as shown earlier on page one of this topic forum. Thanks for the all the response and keep up the great conversations. TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL THEBLACK/RED-STEALTHS ARE RELEASED!!!

My all star from Citysole just came tonight at 12:07pm. The shoes feeeeeeeeeel great.... I will post some pix of the shoes with the black and red laces...

Changed my mind...I was planning to wait for the low version of the XX3's but the mids grew on me. Might get either of the two colorways next week

called sidelinefootwear to pre-order but they sold-out of size 11! damn it!

anyone here knows where i can pre-order online/phone? im looking for allstar colorway.

Thanks!!!

I just saw these on the manifest yesterday , we will be 18 pairs on the 11th (FA) .... i am really starting to like this shoe alot ...

I really hope we can use our discount on these .. any other employees heard about that ? FA , Footlocker, or Champs ?

Fellow NTs, im a rook at buying shoes through other websites. Can anyone tell me how its done? Also whats a legit website i heard good on PickYourShoes.com butthey didnt have size 9.5 any other legit websties? I am new to Nt, and i see lots of you helping each other out. Any help would be grateful

Originally Posted by s dubl

200nikesdeep wrote:
I guess I am the only one who is 100% happy with there allstars.

I see on the other members pairs he has the same problem with his pair the crease on the toe box.

I guess I'll see tomorrow.

What happened to your other SN? Did you get banned or something?

Yeah, you can tell it's 160 by his obsession with Randy, my sig and doggin NTers for not wanting to pay he's prices by calling them "LowBallers". He probably got tired of NTers flaming his 160 sn through the boards or through PM's.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I see on the other members pairs he has the same problem with his pair the crease on the toe box.

anyone with the a crease on the toebox?

For all those questions on how website's shipping works: My experience with PYS and Citysole has been very good. Im on the East Coast so It seems thatorders via regular ground get to me faster when I purchase from Citysole. PYS takes about 1 week where I have gotten stuff from Citysole the next day (whenthey have it in stock). Im sure my brothers on the west coast have the reverse experience with PYS. One word of advise though: If you buy a lot of shoesonline, its good to keep buying from the same company, as they will prioritize your order for being a loyal customer.

Originally Posted by heat23

200nikesdeep wrote:

Yeah, you can tell it's 160 by his obsession with Randy, my sig and doggin NTers for not wanting to pay he's prices by calling them "Low Ballers". He probably got tired of NTers flaming his 160 sn through the boards or through PM's.

On the real though, that was totally left field. You should've just let it be & if he put your name in hismouth again, then responded. Just do like I do & add people to the ignore function if they become a constant problem.

Damn, I can't wait for next week Those shoes are really beautiful, I can't wait to see them on my feet Oh, and then the week after I'mgonna be anticipating the Black/Stealth pair all over again I really can't wait to get these shoes...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by heat23

200nikesdeep wrote:

Yeah, you can tell it's 160 by his obsession with Randy, my sig and doggin NTers for not wanting to pay he's prices by calling them "Low Ballers". He probably got tired of NTers flaming his 160 sn through the boards or through PM's.

On the real though, that was totally left field. You should've just let it be & if he put your name in his mouth again, then responded. Just do like I do & add people to the ignore function if they become a constant problem.

You know what, you're completely right.

Even though he had a a lil smart remark on the previous page. I souldn't go DOWN to his level.

The only think I dont like is he thinks he is the only one who has dirt on someone. I, for one, will keep it to myself.

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Who Here Are Getting The XX3's Just To Casually Wear Them?
And What Color??
Im getting both just pre order the black ones 2day at finishline but im going to rock both of them casually
pimp.gif

Who Here Are Getting The XX3's Just To Casually Wear Them?
And What Color??

I only wear all my shoes casually. I'll be getting the All-Stars & I'll wait for better pictures of the ones later this year before I passjudgement.

Back
Top Bottom