***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Who Here Are Getting The XX3's Just To Casually Wear Them?
And What Color??
i never keep my jordans on ice, i always rock them on the court

but this time i'm keeping the All Star on ice and balling the hell out of the black pair

Originally Posted by IrvKing

And What Color??
I'm getting both as well as the White reds later. I will wear all of them. Once they get worn for a few then I will try balling in them.

i seen the black white red xx3 at local mom n pop shop... they look real nice in person. pictures don't do these shoes justice

I'm getting all the colorways to wear casually. (My ball playing days are over)

It's nice to have a girl with a decent job who loves buying you shoes because she thinks they are "cute".

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I guess I am the only one who is 100% happy with there allstars.

I see on the other members pairs he has the same problem with his pair the crease on the toe box.

anyone with the a crease on the toebox?
When I saw them at niketown they were creased on both shoes in the toebox and were said to be DS. That's was swayed my decision to buy thestealths.

I LOOVVVEE my local Finishline.. just put the Black XX3'S on reserve.. I LOVE that THIS particular store let's customers reserve them (you have to payin full right then and there) and allows you to come pick them up the day of release ANYTIME before noon.. after noon the pairs can be sold and its NO refund..but still.. knowing I can wake up.. and not have to rush up there is GREAT...
BLACK XX3'S = LOCKED IN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I see on the other members pairs he has the same problem with his pair the crease on the toe box.

When I saw them at niketown they were creased on both shoes in the toebox and were said to be DS. That's was swayed my decision to buy the stealths.

What makes you think that the stealths wont crease??????????? Or already come creased?

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

When I saw them at niketown they were creased on both shoes in the toebox and were said to be DS. That's was swayed my decision to buy the stealths.

What makes you think that the stealths wont crease??????????? Or already come creased?
I'm not saying they won't become deformed or crease, all shoes do. However, to see the allstars toebox beat up out of the factory or one wearmade me disappointed. Shoes that are suede or nubuck don't crease the same way shoes that are normal leather or patent do. Do you remember the patentleather 1's?
sick.gif

Hes right a suede or nubuck shoe will not have the creases a patent leather or even cheap leather shoe will have.

If a shoe is has creases right out the box for example the allstar 23's and the black 15's do you really think there good quality ?

I say no

Damn, it's going to be an expensive next Saturday for me.

Thank God I'm getting my tax return in on Friday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IrvKing

And What Color??
i wear all my jays casually. i cycle through them ensuring they last a long time.

Your item left the United States from JOHN F. KENNEDY APT/NEW YORK at 9:46 AM on February 8, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

oh damn, so my babies are already in town !
happy.gif
:D:D

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Damn, it's going to be an expensive next Saturday for me.

Thank God I'm getting my tax return in on Friday.
pimp.gif
You pickin up a pair of signatures? I thought you was retired?

wow went to my footlocker today and they said they werent gettin them, and then i went to this sporting goods store which had some jordans there (XX2s and someother ones)
and i asked the guy, and his response was " i cant tell you if were getting them or not, and if we were getting them i wouldnt tell you"
i was like *$%?
his explanation was "JB doesnt want us to tell people if we are getting a certain shoe or not before it comes out, it speeds up the sales too much"
i was like wow, i hate this town.

Finally found a local spot that's getting them this week. They're gonna let me know when they come in so I can try them on and reserve them for pick upon release day. YESSSSS! Stealths are mine!

I'm seeing that alot of people are reserving these. I wonder if they are gonna sell out.

I'm seeing that alot of people are reserving these. I wonder if they are gonna sell out.
Here's my take:

I think there will be plenty of these to go around, but I'm not taking any chances. There were "plenty" of stealth XXs also, and they sold outreally quick. Either way, I highly doubt they will be sold out on release day, but again, I want them so badly I'm not going to take a chance.

One thing I don't think you'll see is the stealths lasting long enough to hit sales racks. This is one pair I would be shocked to see wearing a saletag. But I could be wrong...I bought the black/red Retro XIVs (i.e. the "Last Shots") on release day for full retail, and we all know they were farfrom an instant sellout.

Still, if you have your heart set on getting these (especially the stealths), I would reserve a pair, buy them online now, or be at your favorite shoe spot onrelease day.

I live in Scranton, PA, which is hardly a shoehead capital, but the spots that are getting the XX3s have been getting a lot of calls and questions about them.

I'm still on the fence with the stealths. I can get them about a week early but i have been spending too much on shoes lately. Have to see them in person

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Ineed23s

laugh.gif
Did you think they were gonna sell out or something??

This aint a retro

Maybe they will.. maybe they won't... bbuuutttt what's the harm in reserving them... you make it sound as if I am a fool for reserving some shoesearly... is there a problem with that!?!?! hhmmm....
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom