***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I never had troubles getting shoes through niketown.nike.com. In fact, that is where I have been getting my shoes from for a long long time now. That'swhere I am getting my stealths from on 2/23/08. I also understand that crease issue in the toe box with the White/Black-Red colorways. The crease is hard tonotice on suede/nubuck. That's why I prefer the stealths.

do finishline and footlockers usually let you reserve shoes (stealths)???

if so how much do u have to put down...?

Finishline will let you.... But you have to pay in full... The entire price
(but don't do it.... Reserve your shoes that is... Because some people don't think
its a smart thing to do ... Reserve your shoes that is) LMAO....but to answer
your question ... Must pay in full for finishline.....

citysole.com came through.
happy.gif

v3oj6e.jpg

when are the gray 23 coming out? and in which stores?
i keep reading different things about the 23 so yeah...

man, a lot of U people talk about creases. they're shoes for christ's sake...THEY CREASE! nubuck, suede, leather, patent leather...THEY ALL CREASE!they aren't going to stay creaseless forever...and even if U keep them in a box for years...THEY GET OLD! just wear the damn shoes and forget about it.anybody who passes on the white/black/red pair are just plain stupid.

Quick question to anyone who could help...the stealths; does everyone think they're going to sell out?? I'm strapped for cash, but not sure if thesewill hit the sales rack/nike outlets...since it's all speculation any opinions would be helpful.

thanks in advance, peace.

regardless of complete sell out or not (i think it'd unlikely), there will be a whole lot of resellers online, and since it's a GR, the mark up will beminimal if at all.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I'm seeing that alot of people are reserving these. I wonder if they are gonna sell out.
Here's my take:

I think there will be plenty of these to go around, but I'm not taking any chances. There were "plenty" of stealth XXs also, and they sold out really quick. Either way, I highly doubt they will be sold out on release day, but again, I want them so badly I'm not going to take a chance.

One thing I don't think you'll see is the stealths lasting long enough to hit sales racks. This is one pair I would be shocked to see wearing a sale tag. But I could be wrong...I bought the black/red Retro XIVs (i.e. the "Last Shots") on release day for full retail, and we all know they were far from an instant sellout.

Still, if you have your heart set on getting these (especially the stealths), I would reserve a pair, buy them online now, or be at your favorite shoe spot on release day.

I live in Scranton, PA, which is hardly a shoehead capital, but the spots that are getting the XX3s have been getting a lot of calls and questions about them.

I agree you'll be able to get them if you want the without any issues and the stealths will not hit the sales rack

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

man, a lot of U people talk about creases. they're shoes for christ's sake...THEY CREASE! nubuck, suede, leather, patent leather...THEY ALL CREASE! they aren't going to stay creaseless forever...and even if U keep them in a box for years...THEY GET OLD! just wear the damn shoes and forget about it.
cosigned.

I'm only interested in the Stealths since I knew it would be impossible to get the Titaniums, which was the only other color I liked. These will be thefirst "new number" sig release that I've copped in over a decade, and I'm not that excited honestly. It's not fun anymore even with theCountdown... I just want to finish my 1-23 collection as simply and as hassle-free as possible, and damn did they find a way to break my poccets off. I havedisagreed with the ever-increasing MSRP on the releases since the XVI, which is why I haven't gotten anything XVI-XX2 on RD or for several months after. Asmany can attest though, this being the XX3 secures a way for me to scoop the Stealths on the 23rd, probably just put them on layaway though until the 14/9 pkgdrops next month...

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

if there aren't any limited release or anything, out of all the colorways for the XX3s, which one would you want to get?
If I could only have one, I'd have to say that I would want the Titanium/Universtiy Blue. I've always been a sucker for blue based Air Jordans since the OG days.
Since JB decided that I wasn't loyal enough to purchase those...The White/Black/Red with MJ stitching is by far my favorite. MJ himself chose the color blocking and the color contrast of the MJ stitching gives it a more quality look than the other releases.

Welcome to NT new members.

XX3's just showed up...quality is amazing! Tinker drops another classic.

eek.gif
Those 23s are definitely growing on me...

The Champs that I go to (Number 1 in the midwest) only got 12 pairs of the All-Stars. They had 24 countdown packs and only 12 of these! Christ.

Those All Stars are going to be a lot harder to get than a lot of people think. I'm in San Diego and there's only one Finishline even getting them andprobably only a few Footlockers a couple of local spots and some of the Sheiks. I'm very happy I was able to get my size through PYS before they sold outbecause those are going to be a hard one to get here. And as far as the Stealths selling out I see those going quick also.

There were "plenty" of stealth XXs also, and they sold out really quick.
Must be cause where you live at cause in Philly there were spots (admittedly only 1 or 2) that had some nice sizes of them.

I completely understand the whole "sneakers creasing" situation. I Just think it hurts that when you drop 185 (plus tax) on a sneaker that theoverall quality is great out of the box and not all creased up

will the stealths sell out though? i mean it has mixed reviews. cuase iam planning to get one but if its gonna hit the outlets later id rather get it there andfor a cheaper price.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The Champs that I go to (Number 1 in the midwest) only got 12 pairs of the All-Stars. They had 24 countdown packs and only 12 of these! Christ.

Wow. Im glad I locked up my pair on PYS cause if this is true, then these are alot more limited than everyone assumed
eyes.gif

And its funny how alot of opinions have changed on the XX3's all of a sudden
laugh.gif
.........A couple months ago everyone was sick to their stomachs, now a majority of the people in this forum wants a pair. I have always liked theXX3's since the first real pics of the shoe, but its funny how a little hype and great promotion by JB changes everyone's mind. JB knew what they weredoing by making the Titaniums so limited. It was a tool to build hype for the rest of the XX3's and it worked.

I knew these weould be more limited than what we thought. I might hook up 2 pr. instead of 1. We'll see. I'm alot more interested in the Stealthcolorway than the AS but.....

COOK # 45
get fit.

I got an email from citysole saying that they over sold from my size of Air Jordan XX3 and that they will try to out source me a pair but it is not
guaranteed.

So does anyone know if they are going to restock on these soon? Or anywhere online I can get for under retail in size 14?

Back
Top Bottom