Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

This is BS my girl told me FINALLY the guy emailed her back and said sorry we didnt have your size but we will be refunding your money!!! These mofos had uswaiting and they had our size when she ordered then now they don't after they took her money?! I'm so pissed, looks like I won't be getting theseafter all and with these crazy reseller prices no thanks!!!

^ Quite frankly, I'm surprised he found enough pairs to fill ANY of these orders, haha.

And WCBurns, those look great and authentic., thanks for posting the update. This is great news. Hopefully UPS doesn't throw the package around too much(at least they're usually better than USPS). BTW, what size did you get?

from the earlier pics of this shoe before the release, i was not feeling the shoe in general..and liked the stealths better, but after seeing them in person ihad to get me a pair--the white patent leather got to me..so i just got them in the mail today and they are very nice. another instance when pics dont dojustice to the shoe. now i like these white ones better than the stealths!

HWBurnz...you have made my day man! I am so glad you got your LEGIT shoes...although it was a bit of a saga. DAMN!!!

congrats...and I am waiting for MONDAY! I will make sure to snap up pics for sure. I cannot wait! I have the perfect pair of laces to go with it too! HA!

GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS. FINALLY!

WhatisLove
I'm surprised he was able to track down as many pairs as well. I wonder if he had an agreement with a store already for a FSR and once allthese orders came in he didn't know what to do. I ordered a sz 11 by the way.

AsianImage

It was a saga but good things take time right!

I got my tracking # since sunday, however to this day the results are just showing that the billing info was received but nothing was picked up.......Am goingto wait it out and see what jumps off.

It seems that I'm getting a total refund because the was unable to find my 10.5. But it's okay I wanted the stealths more anyway. Overall, terribleservice and took about 4 e-mails and two weeks for him to answer one of them. I will never cop from again.

MORG same here that was TOTAL garbage!!!! I got the stealths and they are tight as hell, but it would have been nice to have the AllStars!

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I got my tracking # since sunday, however to this day the results are just showing that the billing info was received but nothing was picked up.......Am going to wait it out and see what jumps off.

What I did was use the UPS email tracking. What you do it send in email to ups look under tracking, should be a tab for email tracking. So I click it andit gives you an email to send to. You put the tracking # in the subject and then an auto reply comes back with your status. Well...after I did that I got thesame "billing info was received" so I REPLIED...to the customer service at UPS etc...and asked what that meant? The next day I received an emailfrom a Rebecca from customer service that did some research and gave me the answer...which is my package is coming 3/3 end of day. Try that..see if thatworks! Good luck!

Thank you for contacting Nike. Below is a summary of your message and
our response. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.
If you need to reply to this message, you MUST enter your reply in the
space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be
discarded.

Be sure to check out our Customer Service help at
http://www.nike.com/renov/nikestore/us/v1/us/en/info/custserv.jsp for
the fastest way to get nike.com information.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jordan XX3

Discussion Thread
Response (Kurt) - 02/27/2008 03:21 PM
Hi Cesar,

As you well know the Air Jordan XX3 is very popular and has sold out in many stores. We may be receiving new stock, however, we do not have an exact date. Please check back online at http://www.nikestore.com or call us at 1-800-806-6453 5am-10pm PST 7 days a week.

I did find limited sizing online with Eastbay.com at http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/adva...ord--xx3/prod_tp--Footwear/gender_age--Men's/.

I do apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Kurt
Nike

Customer (cesar preciado) - 02/26/2008 07:02 PM
When will there be a second shipment of Jordan XX3, I have been looking for a pair for the last couple of days and havent been able to find one. Mostly due tostore selling multiple pairs to people. There are several people out there that buys these shoes to resell, and people like me, miss out on them because wedont know the manager at these stores. we are stuck with buying these on Ebay which are going at inflated prices that are too much to pay for. I have numerousdiffernt jordans and i am not pleased on how this signature shoe has been dealt with. so i would like to know when will i be able to purchase them at retailvalue?

Preliminary Response - 02/26/2008 07:02 PM
Question: Checking Order Status

Answer: Checking the status of your order is easy.

At the top of your NikeStore.com browser, select Order Status on the right hand side, to the left of Wish List.
If you are not a NikeStore.com registered member, or you are not logged in, you can still check the status of your order. Enter your order number (you can findyour order number in the email you received after purchase) and email address
If you are a NikeStore.com registered member, simply log in and check your order history in the Order History/Tracking tab in the My Profilescreen 

[---001:002264:22956---]

Just got this email from a nike, i get they are keeping my hopes alive...
embarassed.gif

i just went my mall with my boy and had no intentions on buyin anything but i walked into footaction and they had a size 12 left so 11 days later i was stillable to get em. call up your stores cuz you might be surprised like i was.

it's been awhile since i've posted. i haven't been a big jb fan the last couple years. however, i love these kicks. these 23's are trulyjordans.

ordered my pair from fnl when they restocked. ups dropped the package at the wrong building...after a day of going back and forth with ups I finally got my allstars. the shoes look great and the box was really well done.

Just stumbled on a spot that had much of an FSR left. 757 area if anyone still needs these pm me , I can run back at lunchtime and see what they got left.

I ordered mine from kaysshoes, and a week after dropping they told me they searched 3 states, and couldnt find my size (14). BS. They took pre orders for over3 weeks, then had the nerve to tell me that they didnt over sell. Then the guy tried to get me to spend the money on other shoes. Kept trying to sell me somegrapes for $249...please. Then 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS for refund. Now Im stuck with no AS, and will never order from them again. citysole, you just gained a loyalcustomer...

well for those that ordered from sneakersus ... got 2/3 of my order today
happy.gif

my only gripe is that they shipped with paper , no box
got the tracking number for my 3rd pair , it should arrive tomorrow ..enjoy !!
I order 2 pair from FNL with the 20% code posted , but that order got axed yesterday ... i am glad i had a back-up , thanks NT

Just stumbled on a spot that had much of an FSR left. 757 area if anyone still needs these pm me , I can run back at lunchtime and see what they got left.
I still need a size 13. If anyone can hook it up for me please PM. Please, help!

~Meister

I thought the patent leather was going to be a problem, and that it would be a tight snug fit, but these are ridiculously comfortable.

I broke them out today for work. I Love the All-Stars!! Stealths are next to be worn.

a0e25fde0d5125b02b66accff2f13b636a8d901.pjpg

They are great but both xx3s keeping wrinkling in the front so i had to place some plastic inserts to keep them clean. They still lookin fresh.

yea its in there ^

im just asking how good do they work on the XX3 i never used any of them b4 might pick up some tomorrow if its worth it.

those are so clean!
my pair should arrive tomorrow, cant wait! (traded a pair of flints for them)
^^ im glad to hear that people who actually wanted these shoes were able to hunt them down at stores and get them at retail, i have seen many ebay auctions getout of hand already!
^^ hope everyone gets their kicks from that website, for awhile this post turned into an all out complain session....

Back
Top Bottom