Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Size 17 XXIIIs should be here in time for my next league game!

By the way, does anyone know why NDC was the only site to have sizes above a 13? Eastbay usually has a full size run, but only up to 13 this release.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

right now Nike.com has these listed, in men's sizes 7 & 9. these also get Free Shipping from Nike.

right now Finishline.com has these listed in men's sizes 8.5, 9.5, and 10.
Just saw these on FNL. Copped a size 10. Hopefully I do get them, as I have never had any issues with Finishline.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

man almost pulled the trigger on these through fnl but i dont think i can spend another 200 bucks one pair of shoes right now....especially when so many other shoes are releasing this year.

same here

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

man almost pulled the trigger on these through fnl but i dont think i can spend another 200 bucks one pair of shoes right now....especially when so many other shoes are releasing this year.
I say go for it. You'll be glad in the long run.

Also, you won't get a better quality shoe from JB than these. I LOVE the leather toebox.

I swear, retros are such a ripoff. Nostalgia is the only reason why they are worth anything because the actual product ain't nothing.

Just got my 2 pairs from NDC five minutes ago. Damn the quality is soo on point on these. I own all the xx3s except the titaniums and with these you couldsmell the "jordan" smell even with the box closed. Tumbled leather is a lot better than that patent they used. No need for me to post pics since youall know what they look like. Good luck to all of you who ordered on the restocks!

I just received my kicks from NDC!!! Wowwwww is all I can say. This shoe is by far the best XX3 release(titaniums removed)! I'm no hypebeast by far, butthese are the truth! may try to hunt down another 8

I was at my local mall yesterday and they still have all kinds of these at Foot Locker and Champs. They were even willing letting me to exchange mywhite/stealths for these. I guess we're lucky to have these readily available.

-S

Why does everyone like the titaniums? They are the WEAKEST colorway of all the XXIIIs. Just because they are super limited doesn't make them the"best". Why some people would pay thousands of dollars for a weaker colorway, is beyond me. Secondly, what if the black/red or the white/red XXIIIswere the super limited editions??? I'd bet there would be RIOTS on the streets, with thousands of niketalkers convening on JB's headquarters demandingthat the OG colorways be produced for everyone.

And to stay on topic, the white/Red XXIIIs are super clean and I'd wager that these will have a similar hype/mini-cult following like the white/red XIIs.

^^ The Titaniums ARE the hottest XX3, that's why. I'm a blue kinda guy so I'm prejudice towards white/blue Jordans. I still wished thosere-released without shoe trees/numbered tags/$230 price tag...........b/c I would be ALL about them. I'll see if my opinion changes tomorrow when thewhite/reds are in hand.

Btw, fnl still has 8.5 and 9.5 left.

Ive seen the titaniums in person they`re nice as hell ,to bad i wasn`t able to cop one
frown.gif
very super limited classic, but none the less i would settle for thesewhite/red has a consolation prize,i think it has live up to expectations, very happy to make this my 2nd pair of XX3 (missed out on the all-stars &black/stealth)....And as for the XX3 motorsport i only hope and pray it`ll be easy a cop for me like this one.

18a3618b3dcaabaa7cbec42d5f6bdd472e5ffcf6.pjpg
ffb36ef2366fa4a97137ce935628d15f47a97f82.pjpg

all these pics are great. i can't wait until my pair arrives in the mail. i'll say it again: the 23's are the best jordan since the 11's byfar, and on my list of favorites, rank #2 to the 11's.

I like the titaniums. And I think it's a nice colorway. However, they just aren't the same as having black/white/red. The truest spirit of the J, isin white/red/black, always was, always will be. It's all opinion. But to me, a non/white/red/black colorway CANNOT be the best for a numbered Jordan. Name one sig where blue, green, yellow or whatever, that topped the traditional colors. The closest I can come up with are the Aquas and Grapes (which Ipersonally don't like all that much), and MAYBE the VII's, but that was the funkiest colorschemed Jordan ever.

solefresh.com sucks!...they were supposed to ship out my XX3's saturday. and i just got an email yesterday saying that they were processing, and stillhavent got an email saying that they were shipping

Originally Posted by si3n4

I was at my local mall yesterday and they still have all kinds of these at Foot Locker and Champs. They were even willing letting me to exchange my white/stealths for these. I guess we're lucky to have these readily available.

-S

they did? when i tried that they told me to wait at least 7 days before i could do that. thats just dumb

A this dude at my skool told me thats his black/grey/green fusions 5 r betta than the 23 white/red which iz betta to yall

A this dude at my skool told me thats his black/grey/green fusions 5 r betta than the 23 white/red which iz betta to yall

Back
Top Bottom