Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by raptors29

I just got my pair in size 15 from NikeTown Boston. I went a size down because NDC sold out in my size when I was checking out. I'm glad my feet are narrow because they still fit pretty good.

im glad you got your pair
glasses.gif

just got mine in from ndc and i gotta say, these shoes so f'n SWEET!.....very clean and simple colorway.....I LOVE 'EM!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I just received my pair from NDC and was going to sell my all star since these looked better. Now that I put them side by side, I believe the all star take these. The white/red are nice but I like the all stars better now that I've seen these in person. The white/red will now be returned.
I did the same thing but returned the AS's
laugh.gif

Wait so you returned the all stars but from the white/red order? I was thinking the exact same thing and was hoping that it would work. Let me know howthat turns out if you did do that, I'm going to sleep on these for a while before I make my final decision.
laugh.gif

I've tried selling them on carigslist but there's no buyers only people who want to trade. With ebay, even if I manage to sell for 240 or so, the feesare ridiculous and will end up getting 200 anyway after the ebay fees and paypal fees.

I just received my pair from NDC and was going to sell my all star since these looked better. Now that I put them side by side, I believe the all star take these. The white/red are nice but I like the all stars better now that I've seen these in person. The white/red will now be returned.
laugh.gif

good choice...by returning dem Allstars

I've tried selling them on carigslist but there's no buyers only people who want to trade. With ebay, even if I manage to sell for 240 or so, the fees are ridiculous and will end up getting 200 anyway after the ebay fees and paypal fees.
thats soo f-ing tru...JB messed up wit dis release but at da end of da day its a way hotta shoe....

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

You size 15 people have it EASY. Niketowns carry most shoes up to that size, a couple years ago they stopped selling above a 15. Online orders for me only (size 17)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!! I remember in 99' going to Niketown LA and getting the Cement IV's in a 17 no problem. Those were the days.
pimp.gif

Size 16 is harder to get than 17s. If you don't believe me wait until a new release comes out and try to add to the cart. The 16s are gone first and then the 17s, then more of the common sizes. Most shoes always have size 15s as the last size available.

i gotta disagree with both of you. its FAR from easy to get 15's. stores dont even get anything above 13 anymore, and that pushes all 14+ to go online.

jb makes less in 15 cuz its one of the larger sizes (DMP), and other times doesnt even make it above 13 (titanium XX3).

plus fakes come in 14, but are both rare and very very easy to spot in size 15.

before this release, the last time i was "easily" able to cop was the stealth v's. everything between has been a challenge everytime orexpensive. dam resellers.

I've tried selling them on carigslist but there's no buyers only people who want to trade. With ebay, even if I manage to sell for 240 or so, the fees are ridiculous and will end up getting 200 anyway after the ebay fees and paypal fees.
What size are you?

Hmmmm can't wait to get a hold of the motorsports one. What other colorways are coming out. I've lost track now bought so many of these kicks!

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What size are you?

I usually wear 9.5 and can go up/down a half. The all-stars are size 9 the white/red size 9.5

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

just got mine in from ndc and i gotta say, these shoes so f'n SWEET!.....very clean and simple colorway.....I LOVE 'EM!
same here. and the smell of them is so intoxicating..mmm

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

same here. and the smell of them is so intoxicating..mmm

laugh.gif
it's an addicting scent. It smells so "fresh"

The red stitching is sick. It's like the IIs soul infused into the XXIIIs which the QS XXIIIs couldn't deliver, which everyone hoped (at least what Iwanted) it to be.

The contrast and the emphasis is what counts for the 23s, in terms of the stitching pattern. I like how they alter it per colorway.

These Kicks are very nice got them yesterday. At Aventura Mall down here in Florida at the Footlocker they still have a FULL size run plus full run of PatentSix's that just came out, which i think is funny (They Look Mad Fake!). Can't wait for the Motorsports New Love!

eek.gif
my pair just came in and i'm in awe. no pictures ive seen do theseshoes justice one bit. the silver/grey dna stitching was barely visible in any pics i saw and they set the shoe off big time. these are almost too beautiful towear. these and the white/stealths are easily the nicest new release jordans since the XI mids. can't wait for the motorsports to complete my trio

laugh.gif

Wait so you returned the all stars but from the white/red order? I was thinking the exact same thing and was hoping that it would work. Let me know how that turns out if you did do that, I'm going to sleep on these for a while before I make my final decision.
laugh.gif
Naw bro bro I copped the AS XX3 shortly after release day and when I saw better pics of the Old Love XX3 I decided to return the AS XX3 to Niketown andwas issued a gift card/store credit which I used to cop the Old Love XX3 last weekend.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom