OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

That pen comment reminds me of something. If you’re of a certain age, you likely used Kiwi’s white shoe polish in attempts to revive your kicks lol.

Always wanted that Escape pair above. Highly doubt we’ll ever see those again, not w the level of materials the originals had. Which is fine b/c it would only satisfy me if they had those materials. Anything less would be a letdown.
I was probably 13 or similar. Customising kicks before it was a thing :pimp:

They looked awesome with that black…

Enamel green/ sail/ summer white (July 1st/ 22)

619D4A09-2000-4EF0-8395-19517617ADD7.jpeg

Last edited:
Enamel green/ sail/ summer white (July 1st/ 22)

619D4A09-2000-4EF0-8395-19517617ADD7.jpeg

Nah. Personally, I find the Chloros so head and shoulders above everything else, with the Navys being similar. The contrasting panels have always been what make the AT1 so dope to me. These have a cool look of their own, but these more muted colorways without the black or navy strap and corresponding panel/overlay lose a lot of the visual appeal. Even the Photons suffer from it, but I'm a sucker for white and gray so that's why I ended up buying a pair. I wish they'd do a few more Chloro-style releases where they simply swapped out the green hits for other colors and left everything else the same.

Nah. Personally, I find the Chloros so head and shoulders above everything else, with the Navys being similar. The contrasting panels have always been what make the AT1 so dope to me. These have a cool look of their own, but these more muted colorways without the black or navy strap and corresponding panel/overlay lose a lot of the visual appeal. Even the Photons suffer from it, but I'm a sucker for white and gray so that's why I ended up buying a pair. I wish they'd do a few more Chloro-style releases where they simply swapped out the green hits for other colors and left everything else the same.

just going to copy and paste this every time a boo-boo color comes along.

It's a simple formula. Hard to say why they stray so far from it at times (besides more SKUs, more $$).

Couldn’t wait any longer and ordered the navy’s from FP. My size 12 sells out fairly quick and who knows when they’ll show up stateside… with my luck they’ll be on NDC tomorrow 😂

Plan to shoot for the enamel green at1s seeing as they haven’t been a popular cw with many, might just make them my beach kicks for the summer

Back
Top Bottom